Here Comes Trouble.

Love Battle
 
 
Yul woke up due to sun rays that was shining brightly, penetreated his eyelids. He found his girlfriend who was laying on his chest, , and still in a deep sleep. She was so beautiful even in her sleep. 
 
 
"Seeing you every morning when i wake up, i won't ask for more.." 
 
 
She stirred in her sleep with a pout face. He chuckled, and kissed her lips till her lips slowly back to normal. 
 
 
"i love you.." 
 
 
He caressed her hair gently, and kissed her forehead before he got up from bed and dressed up quietly. He went to the kitchen to prepare some meals, but stopped when he heard a loud bang coming from his door. 
 
He opened the door, and shocked to see a bunch of men outside the door. To make it worse, the person who had been avoided by him and his girlfriend now standing in front of him.
 
 
"Sehun?" 
 
 
"do i know you?"
 
 
"i...i-"
 
 
"where's my fiancee?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"where's Tiffany??!!" 
 
 
"she's not here, you got a wrong place.."
 
 
Yul closed the door and locked it quickly. He immadiately ran to her girlfriend's room, and found her already get dressed. He heard the men trying to open his door forcefully, so he dragged her to the back door.
 
 
"run!!"
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"i said run!! Sehun and his men are outside the door, they're looking for you, run NOW!!!" 
 
 
He pushed her and closed the door quickly. She ran with questions inside her head. She stopped a cab, and headed to Jessica's house. 
 
Meanwhile, Sehun and his bodyguards successfully kicked the door opened. Yul clenched his fists, then ran towards him, punching him hard till he fell onto the floor. 
 
 
The bodyguards attacked him immadiately, and he fought them all. The first minutes was good for him, he could handle all of them. But in the next 20 minutes, he slowly felt tired.
 
Someone kicked his ribs, and he stumbled backwards. Without he realized, the other one threw him a vase and it hit him right on his head, at the same time a man pounced on him from the back, and he fell onto the floor immadiately. 
 
His head was spinning faster, blood drpping out of his head, and vision began to blur. He was exhausted, he tried to get up but failed.
 
 
"handcuff him, and take him to the headquarter now.." he could hear Sehun's voice before everything turned black
 
 
 

 

 
 
"calm down, Tiff. And tell me what happen?"
 
 
"Sehun......he barged in to Yul's house.."
 
 
"he came?"
 
 
"yeah, Jessi.."
 
 
"are you sure he planned to marry you just for wealth? Are you sure he'll kill you after that?"
 
 
"i'm your bestfriend, right? Don't you believe me? Do you think i'm lying?"
 
 
"no, it's not like that. I just can't believe, Sehun is actually that kind of guy.." 
 
 
"me too.."
 
 
"then, what are you gonna do now?"
 
 
"i don't know. First, i have to make sure that Yul is fine.."
 
 
"i believe he's fine, he's a trained soldier, right?" 
 
 
"yeah, i hope so.."
 
 
 

 

 
Yul woke up and found himself in a white room. He was tied up in a chair, and his body was still in pain. His head was still dizzy, but his vision starting to get clearer. 
 
 
"you're awake.."
 
 
Yul turned to the direction of the voice and found the lieutenant sat at the corner of the room. The lieutenant stood up and approached him. 
 
 
"you disappoint me, Yul.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"how could you kidnap President's daughter?" 
 
 
"i don't.."
 
 
"you really disappoint me, i thought you're a great soldier, but i was wrong all this time.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"you're the worst, Yul. The worst.." 
 
 
Yul chose to shut his mouth. He knew he was wrong for keeping Tiffany with him. But what could he do? Telling the world that Tiffany Hwang was at his place? Giving her to Sehun? He would never do that, he would never put her in danger. 
 
 
Just then, the lieutenant left, but Sehun and President Hwang came in. They observed Yul for a minute before Sehun stepped closer to give a hard punch on his face.
 
 
"enough, Sehun. I don't want to see violence.." Mr.Hwang said, and Sehun obeyed him
 
 
Yul didn't want to look at Mr.Hwang's eyes although the older man had lifted his chin. Seeing Mr.Hwang just reminded him of Tiffany. He didn't even know, is Tiffany okay or not. But he wished for the latter. 
 
 
"why are you doing it to my daughter, soldier? Did you hurt her? Did you plan to break my family apart?"
 
 
"no.."
 
 
"then, why did you kidnap my daughter? You know that she's the only family i have, right? My wife passed away when she was younger, you know that, right?" 
 
 
"i didn't kidnap her, i would never dare to hurt her.."
 
 
"now, where is she?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"tell me where's my daughter? I need to see her, it's been weeks.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"you don't want to tell me?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
 
"uncle, let me teach him a lesson. I'll make him open his mouth to tell where Tiffany is.." 
 
 
"no violence, Sehun. Now, just leave him alone.." 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"we'll come back later.."
 
 
"fine.."
 
 
Mr.Hwang and Sehun left Yul alone. He closed his eyes, and he could see his girlfriend's smiling face. And it was enough to make him feel better. 
 
 
"i hope you're fine, Tiff.." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"i'll help you.."
 
 
"how?"
 
 
"now, i'll check to his place and make sure if everything's alright.."
 
 
"i'll come with you.." Tiffany insisted
 
 
"it's dangerous, Fany. You and Sica better to stay here.."
 
 
"he's right, Tiffy.." Jessica butted in
 
 
"fine, but call me soon when you see Yul.."
 
 
"will do.." 
 
 
 
"Thanks, Taemin.." 
 
 
"it's okay, Fany. Think it as an apology because i punched your boyfriend.." 
 
 
Tiffany somehow felt relief. Taemin was actually a good guy, perhaps if he didn't go to study abroad, they're probably still together now. 
 
She couldn't believe he came to Jessica's place just to ask about her, because he felt sorry for the last encounter few days ago. 
 
 
 
"everything will be fine, Tiffy. Your boyfriend will be fine. For now, let's just trust Taemin.." Jessica hugged her bestfriend
 
 
"i hope you're right, Jessi.."