Bestfriend And Ex.

Love Battle
 
 
"Yul.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"i'll just water your plant outside, okay?"
 
 
"okay.."
 
 
Tiffany kissed Yul on the cheek and went outside. She was about to water the plants when someone familiar called her name.
 
 
 
"Tiffany?"
 
 
"Jessica?"
 
 
"Oh My God, Tiffy!! Where have you been?" the girl named Jessica jumped to hug Tiffany
 
 
"sorry.." Tiffany said apologetically
 
 
 
"i'm looking for you! Everyone is looking for you.."
 
 
"let's not talk about it here.." Tiffany said nervously
 
 
"okay, let's go home.." Jessica pulled the other girl's hand
 
 
"no no no, not home.." Tiffany tried to stop her bestfriend
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"i'll explain, but promise me not to tell it to everyone, including my father.."
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"please ~" 
 
 
Jessica sighed, "fine.."
 
 
"now follow me.." 
 
 
Tiffany took Jessica into Yul's house. And Tiffany introduced him to her bestfriend. Jessica seemed uncomfortable, why did her bestfriend take her here? Who was Yul actually?
 
 
 
"why here?" Jessica asked confusedly
 
 
"i'm safe here.." Tiffany replied truthfully
 
 
"stay with me, at my place.."
 
 
"no.."
 
 
"i know my house isn't as big as yours, but at least it's better than this house.."
 
 
"Jessi, please don't talk like that.."
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"they can probably find me if i stay at your place, Jess.." 
 
 
"but, Tiff.."
 
 
"Jessi, please ~"
 
 
"fine, but you have to call me if anything happen.."
 
 
"don't worry, i have Yul. He's my boyfriend now, he'll protect me. But still, i'll text you later.."
 
 
"wait, what?? Boyfriend? That guy is your boyfriend??" 
 
 
"yes, anything wrong?"
 
 
"everything is wrong, Tiffy!! How can you have a boyfriend like him? What's on your mind actually? Dating a poor guy??" 
 
 
"Jessi!!" 
 
 
"Tiff, you better stop this. Okay, i understand if you need shelter, but you know you can come to me anytime, you can count on me.."
 
 
"Jess, it's not about shelter, it-"
 
 
"you just use him, right? Dating him just so you can stay here, right?" 
 
 
"no!!"
 
 
"oh come on, Tiff. I know he isn't your type.."
 
 
"i love him!!" 
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"please, Jessi. I know you're my bestfriend and i know you just want to help me, i'm thankful for that. But for now, please let me do what i think it's best for me.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"please, Jess.."
 
 
"fine, don't forget to call me.."
 
 
"i won't.."
 
 
"i'll come again tomorrow after work to check on you.."
 
 
"no need, you're busy and don't sacrifice your sleeping time for me, i know how much you love to sleep.."
 
 
"geez, i'll come again tomorrow and that's final!!" 
 
 
"alright, captain.." 
 
 
With a hug and bid goodbye to each other, Jessica left eventually. Tiffany sighed and shook her head. She trusted Jessica more than she trusted anyone, Yul is the exception. 
 
 
"hey, you okay?" 
 
 
"yeah.." 
 
 
"come here.." 
 
 
Yul spread his arms, as Tiffany stepped closer to him. He hugged her while caressing her hair and she burried her face deep into his chest, sniffing his menthol scent that she loved so much. 
 
 
"let's have fun.."
 
 
"have fun?"
 
 
"yes.."
 
 
"i'm having fun with you all the time, honey.." she touched his nose playfully
 
 
He chuckled, "then we make it more fun.."
 
 
"alright, what are we going to do?" she encircled her arms around his neck
 
 
"what about amusement park?" 
 
 
" sounds good.."
 
 
"okay, let's go.." he kissed her forehead, then her lips
 
 
Both got ready, and soon left the house, heading to amusement park. They took a seat at the back on a bus, and listened to the music together through her ipod. 
 
They loved a simple moment like that. They loved doing everything together, to be exact. Spending days by having fun together, what could replace that joy?
 
 
"let's try that ride.."
 
 
"sure, let's go.." 
 
 
It's been awhile since the last time Tiffany went to amusement park. Last time she got here was when she was at 10, that time her mother was still alive, and her father wasn't as busy as now.
 
 
"always remember what i said, meeting you changed my life.." she said all of sudden
 
 
"then, also remember what i said, meeting you changed hell into heaven.." he pecked her lips 
 
 
They both laughed, how silly and cheesy they were, but they loved it. She loved everything that he said, and so did he. As long as they were together, everything else didn't matter.
 
 
 
"Tiffany?"
 
 
Hearing her name being called, Tiffany turned to the direction of the voice. Her eyes widen immadiately. The person in front of her was the last person she wanted to see.
 
 
"you're Tiffany, right? Why are you wearing this outfit?" 
 
 
"Taemin?" 
 
 
"how have you been? And who's he?" 
 
 
"err, sorry i'm busy. See you later.."
 
 
Tiffany dragged Yul away with her. And Taemin ran to chase them. So many things in her head right now. Why should they meet again after 2 years separated? 
 
 
"w-wait!! Tiffany!!" 
 
 
"stop chasing me!!!" 
 
 
"then explain this to me!!!"
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"who's this guy?? Why are you with him? Did he hurt you?"
 
 
"he's my boyfriend!!!"
 
 
Upon hearing it, Taemin punched Yul hard on the cheek. He was so angry to know that Tiffany was taken, so he punched Yul again and again. No one could be her boyfriend except him. 
 
 
"Yul!! Oh My God!! Taemin you're crazy!! Get away!!!"
 
 
Tiffany pushed Taemin away from her boyfriend with all her strenght, helped Yul to stand up, then slapped Taemin on the cheek.
 
 
"you okay, Yul?"
 
 
"yeah, i'm fine. Don't worry.."
 
 
"let's go home.."
 
 
They ignored Taemin and began to walk home. Taemin quickly grabbed Tiffany's hand and turned her around, but Yul punched him 2 times harder than his punch.
 
 
"don't touch my girl!! And don't you ever dare bothering her again!!" 
 
 
With that, Yul stopped a cab and he gestured Tiffany to get in. The journey was quiet. She was afraid that he would get mad. She always causing him much troubles.
 
Even when they were arrived at home, they were still not uttering any words. She took first aid kit box, then treated his wound.
 
 
"who's he?" 
 
 
"he's Taemin, my ex.." she bit her bottom lip 
 
 
"your ex?"
 
 
"yeah, we're separated for 2 years because he studied in UK. He's the heir of Lee Group.."
 
 
He sighed, "do you still love him?"
 
 
"of course not!" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"please don't be mad, i love you.."
 
 
"i'm not mad.."
 
 
"lying.."
 
 
"i'm not lying.."
 
 
"Yul, please ~" she whined
 
 
 
He cupped her face, "just don't leave me.." 
 
 
"i won't leave you.." 
 
 
"i can't compete him. I'm the total opposite of him. He has everything, he can give you anything. While me, i have to work hard for at least give you a thing. But, i'll try my best to make you happy.."
 
 
"you make me happy, Yul.." 
 
 
He smiled and pulled her into a hug. He knew he was far from perfect, but he knew for sure that he was the one who could love her perfectly. 
 
 
 
 
"i love you so much, Tiffany.."
 
 
"i love you too.."