And It Starting To Feel Right.

Love Battle
 
 
Tiffany woke up, and surprised to see Yul sleeping beside her. Their face were so close, and it sent shiver to her spine. She observed his face, and she found him quite charming and handsome. 
 
She smiled looking at his peaceful face. But, she was frozen when he opened his eyes. He was surprised to see her face that was so close, he could even feel her breath. 
 
 
They ended up staring at each other. And as minutes passed, they leaned closer and closer to each other, then connected their lips slowly and gently. 
 
New sensation filled their chests. This time, heart wins against brain. They deepen the kiss as butterflies danced freely inside their stomachs. It felt so great, and they didn't want it to end. 
 
However, oxygen was needed, so they broke the kiss slowly to catch some air. They breathed heavily, but managed to smile to each other. 
 
 
 
"what time is it?" he asked softly 
 
 
"4, i guess.." 
 
 
Yul smiled, then got up abruptly. He went to his room to wear a coat, then went back to her room to pull her up from the bed.
 
 
"let's go.."
 
 
"where?" 
 
 
"just follow me, i'm sure you'll like it.." 
 
 
"but it's still early.."
 
 
"come on, we don't have much time.." 
 
 
And so, Yul took Tiffany with him. She was so confused, but everytime she asked him questions, he would tell her to wait till they reach the place. 
 
 
"what is it? A hill?" 
 
 
"ssh, just keep walking.."
 
 
"but i'm tired, can we rest for a minute.." she whined
 
 
He sighed and bent down, "hop on.." 
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"come on, hop on, we don't have much time.." 
 
 
"o-okay.." 
 
 
Hesitantly, Tiffany hop onto Yul's back, then he continued to walk. He could feel her sweet scent, and it was so tempting. It's been awhile since he smelled a woman's scent. He barely met women since he stayed at the camp for most of the time. And to be honest, his sister's scent wasn't like this. He was sure that Tiffany's scent was the sweetest. 
 
 
"we're here.."
 
 
He was panting, and tired. Carrying Tiffany to the top of a hill was no joke, although he's a trained soldier. He frowned since he was getting no response from the girl.
 
He looked to his side to meet her face, and found her sleeping peacefully. He smiled at the sight, and slowly got her down. They rested under a tree with her head rested on his shoulder. 
 
 
"mmmm, Yul.." 
 
 
"oh, you're awake?"
 
 
"where are we?" 
 
 
"we're at the top of a hill.." 
 
 
"we're here already?"
 
 
"yes.." 
 
 
"what are we doing here exactly?"
 
 
"you'll see in a minute.." 
 
 
"see what?"
 
 
 
"one.."
 
 
"hey.."
 
 
"two.."
 
 
"Yul?!!"
 
 
"three.."
 
 
"Yul!! Answer my quest-- woaaah.." 
 
 
Just then, the sun began to rise. It transferred its light to the flower field in front of them, creating a colorful surrounding, very beautiful. The scenery could make everyone who saw it forgot how to blink their eyes. 
 
 
"this is so beautiful, Yul.." she said with sparkling eyes
 
 
"i know.." he smiled 
 
 
"how can you find this place?"
 
 
"just say that i have a very strong instinct to find beautiful creatures.." 
 
 
She slapped his arms, "alright, Mr.Knows Everything.." 
 
 
The atmosphere changed, silence took over, a comfortable silence to be exact. Tiffany had her head on his shoulder while Yul was busy her hair.
 
 
"Yul.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"what are we?"
 
 
"what do you think we are?"
 
 
"i don't know.."
 
 
"well, we can be anything you want us to be.."
 
 
"then, why don't you make it clear between us.."
 
 
Yul knew right away what she meant. He then gathered all the courage, and looked straight into her eyes. He took her hand and held it gently. 
 
 
"I can't find the words to tell you what I'd like to say, I can't describe this feeling which getting stronger everyday, I can't believe I've found you, you're all I waited for, you're all i need, who knew a simple encounter could turn into so much more.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"I'm falling so hard for you, you would never understand. I'm falling so fast, and so hard, I feel like I'm going to hit rock bottom and never come up again. I feel like I'm on top of the world when I'm with you. So let me say this, I love you, Tiffany.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i love you so much, be my girl?"
 
 
Tiffany didn't answer Yul with words, she answered him with a deep kiss. She let him knew what she felt through the kiss. He smiled between the kiss because he was extremely happy to know that she felt the same. 
 
 
 
"i love you too, Yul.." 
 
 
It felt surreal, everything that just happened seemed surreal. He couldn't believe he could finally feel happy again. With her by his side, he wouldn't ask for more. 
 
 
 
"let's stay a little longer.." 
 
 
"alright.."