LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Grand Piano♥

"So he bought you a grand piano?" Jaebeom scoffed softly because he knew the precise reason why her father wouldn't give Tee Nah a grand piano. Jaebeom's evil flame roared to a wild fire with that little bit of fuel Tee Nah threw in. If Choi Seung Hyun knew about that piano, he would rip Tee Nah and Ji Yong's engagement to pieces. He knew her father would. Tee Nah nodded. "Did you tell your father?"

"NO!...." She almost screamed. "I...I can't tell him." She looked down at her hands. "..besides...I always wanted one...and I love this one that I have now..." Jaebeom closed his eyes, exhaling softly. 

"That's okay." He assured her. 'There're alot of things I hid from my father.." He reached over and held her hand in his. "Don't worry." Tee Nah smiled, happy that her and Jaebeom are still friends.

" When my father asks where we're going, I always say that Ji Yong is taking me golfing practice." Tee Nah giggled. Jaebeom winced slightly at the mention of Ji Yong's name. "He told me not to tell my father...not that I had any intention of telling him in the first place..." Jaebeom sipped his glass of water and looked at her. She looked back at him, smiling.

"So did you guys do...the big IT yet?" he smirked, teasing her. Tee Nah covered her face, shaking her head and laughing.

"Aniyo~" she playfully slapped at Jaebeom. "We have to wait until we're married." He fought back a laugh as he stood up. 

"Well, it is protocol." His mind's coils were definitely turning now.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaebeom sat by the window of his bedroom and stared out at the dark night sky. The moon was absent for that night so outside was not as bright as it should've been. He was smiling at the new information he had gotten out of Tee Nah. He had a plan in mind and he was planning to execute it. Tomorrow.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning, Tee Nah made her way down the stairs and out to the front by the water fountain. Ji Yong said that he'd be a bit late this morning so she spent the time enjoying the fresh breeze and quiet around her; the only noise being the splashing of the water in the water fountain. Butterflies  frolicked around with each other, floating all over the place. 

"Tee Nah." a voice from a distance away called her and she looked towards the rose garden, Her father had called her.

"Coming, appa." She got up and ran over to him.  "What is it?" She looked up at him.

"Where are you and Ji Yong going today?" He smiled and tucked her long bangs behind her ear.

"Golf, appa." She lied convincingly. "Oppa bought me a new golf club so i'm going to show him how good i am now since he's been teaching me." Seung Hyun smiled lovingly at his daughter, glad that she had taken interest in such a sport as golf. 

"I'm glad." He spoke softly to her. Tee Nah heard Ji Yong's car horn beep as he pulled into the drive way. Tee Nah kissed her father's cheek.

"I have to go, appa." She bowed quickly and ran off to Ji Yong, getting into his car.

"Good morning to you too, baby." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Let's go for our practice session." Tee Nah laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm excited~" she sang.

As Ji Yong's car left the Choi's residence, a blue Jaguar pulled up into drive way. Jeabeom got out of the driver's side of the car and a security guard walked over to him.

"Business here?" The guard asked him in his authoritative voice.

"Private meeting with Mr. Choi."  he replied. "Please tell him that he has an important meeting that was created on short notice." Jaebeom pressed a button on the keys, locking up his beautiful Jaguar before walking inside the mansion. This was going to be so interesting that not even Sherlock Holmes would've left it alone.

 

Mianheyo~ if this chapter was...y...bleh. thanks for reading anyway. Sorry i did not upload in a while. xoxox comment and vote please. Gamsahamnida~