The Backstabber Backstabbed By The Backstabbed Backstabber Prt.2

Grand Piano♥

"TELL ME WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE PIANO, APPA!" Tee Nah was screaming at her father inside the meeting room. Seung Hyun was sitting watching his daughter weaken her vocal chords and make her voice hoarse. He could care less what she had to say right now. "APPA!" Tears were welling up in her eyes. "APPAAAAA~~!!" She pushed the lamp off his table to the floor, shattering it into tiny pieces.  Seung Hyun had had enough, now. He stood up and grabbed her wrists. 

"Tee Nah, stop." He said softly. "Just stop." She glared into her father's eyes.

"I. Don't. Want. To." she huffed, looking away. "I'm going to trash this whole mansion if I have to.....before you tell me who told you about the piano." She yanked away her hands. "Or better yet, I'll burn the whole place to the ground!" She received a brutal slap across her cheek which threw her to the floor.

"You will watch what you say to me." An evil smile was pasted on his lips. "I know your little boyfriend hasn't even tried to leave yet." He shrugged. "But what am I to do?" He stooped down by her and lifted her chin. "You might want to warn him to be careful each step he makes." And with that he got up and walked out, leaving her on the floor. Tee Nah's tears dripped onto the carpet. She thought Jaebeom was still her best friend. How could he? Why would he betray her like that? She slowly turned her head towards the door and then stood up, walking outside. She had something to take care of.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaebeom skipped through his house, doing pirouettes and ballet leaps. "Let me get some soda~~" he sang heartily. "Soda and pizza~~!!!" -he snatched up the phone from the base and dialed the pizza delivery place. "Hello. I'd like to order a large pepperoni pizza with..a large coke. Thank you~" He hung up. Life was the best thing he had ever encountered. His doorbell rung. "Already? I called only a couple minutes ago." He stated, walking to the monitor. He pressed the speaker button next to the screen. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Park Jaebeom. Open this door!" Tee Nah's voice shouted through the speaker. He smirked. 

"Alright~" his voice ringed. He put on a straight face as he let the gates open and he opened the door of the foyer. Tee Nah stormed right up to him and glared at him viciously.

"You." She growled.

"You." He smirked in return. "What brings you here on this lovely afternoon? Hmm?" He asked, acting coy. Tee Nah was definitely not smiling.

"You better watch your back." She pointed a finger in his face. "Because war consists of more than one side." She turned and walked off straight through the gates. She was going to get him back whether he hated it or despised it. his feelings. This is war. 

Jaebeom chuckled, closing the door.

"I'm sure, Tee Nah." He said softly to himself. "But I have a bigger army on my side." A tinge of evil flashed across his bright brown eyes. "Way bigger."

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tee Nah fitted on her ninja-yoroi in the mirror. She was not going to rest until she got back at Park Jaebeom . She wanted to hurt him worse than he had hurt her. He took away her very reason to smile. She knew the things he loved and she was not about to rest until those, too, went down in flames.

 

Annyeonghaseyo readers~ how are you? I know this chap may or may not have been y...but expect better in the rest of chappies to make their way on here. comment, subscribe, vote. gamsahamnida!! ♥