Piano Grande

Grand Piano♥

Kwon Ji Yong stood inside the middle of a small house staring at a large, black grand piano. He knew what he was doing was wrong and against his best friend, Seung Hyun but...he was determined to make Tee Nah love him once and for all. He walked towards the piano and ran his fingers across the keys.

"Besides," he scoffed, "the incident was eighteen years ago." He shook his head. "Tee Nah always wanted one." He smiled and slid his hands into his pockets, feeling proud with himself. "She wont be able to hate me, now." He hummed softly, walking around the piano, the words 'I Love You' written across the back in cursive writing. "Seung Hyun wont have to know." He bit his bottom lip and swayed left to right. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Tee Nah applied her foundation in the mirror, the brush slowly gliding around in circles on her cheeks. It's been a while since she heard from Jaebeom. He must be very hurt to have his "best friend", 'cause she doesn't know if she can even be called that anymore, do such a shameful, heart wrenching act right in front of his face. She sighed and put down the brush, looking down at her phone which vibrated on her boudoir. She saw an unknown number appear on her screen. She shrugged and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" she asked, tucking her long wavy bang behind her ear.

"Tee Nah." She heard Ji Yong's voice come over the line. She instantly rolled her eyes.

"What?" She growled into the phone. 

"I bought a present for youu~~" His voice sang over the phone.

"That's nice, i don't care." She scoffed and hung up. Her phone received a text message, the sound making her jump slightly. She opened the message. 

Are You Sure You Don't Want To Atleast See It?

Tee Nah texted back.

I'm Very Sure, Mr. Kwon. Bye.

Then Should I Send These 88 Ebony And Ivory Keys Back?

Tee Nah's heart skipped a beat. Did he get her a Grand Piano!? Her fingers immediately called Ji Yong's number back.

"Yessss...?" His voice was full of pride and cockiness and an evident smile.

"....I....I want to see the present." She said as her cheeks began to heat up. "Please."

"I'll pick you up in thirty minutes." And he  hung up. Tee Nah was too excited to even care about life anymore as it was. 'He really got me a piano? I can't wait to see it!!!!' she squealed with excitement inside her head.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Ji Yong stopped his car right in front of Tee Nah, the window of the lavish Lamborghini lowered. 

"Hey, princess." he smiled at her. "Hop in." The car door opened on it's own, raising up to the sky. Tee Nah glared inside the car at him before getting in.

"Don't think that I will love you even though you spent money on presents." she said, folding her arms and looking outside as the car door lowered shut.

"Of course not." He chuckled and drove off, out of the driveway.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Tee Nah climbed out of the car, looking around. 'Are we in the middle of nowhere?' she mentally questioned their current location. She caught sight of a beautiful house. She smiled.

"Come on." Ji Yong walked up the few steps and opened the door to the house, stepping back to let her go in first. "Ladies first." She walked around the car and climbed the steps, walking inside the house. Ji Yong followed and closed the door. Tee Nah looked at him, giving him a glare of distrust. "I wouldn't do that so stop glaring before you get premature wrinkles." He poked her right between her eyebrows, sending her stumbling backwards. He caught her wrist, stopping her from crashing onto the floor. "Unstable much?" She yanked away her hand  and hissed at him.

"Just show me the stupid present." She folded her arms again and began looking around. Ji Yong walked over to a gold framed painting of a black rose and pointed to it. Tee Nah's eyebrows shot up and she gave Ji Yong a look of distaste. "What the hell? What's with the dumb painting?" She asked. Ji Yong shook his head.

"I don't think I want to give you the present anymore." He stepped away from the painting and walked towards the door. Tee Nah's fingers snapped around his wrist, stopping him from taking another step.

"...Mianhaeyo." She spoke softly. She was not about to let that piano slip through her finger spaces. "Please. I'm really excited to see what you bought me." Ji Yong turned around and smiled.

"Really?" He leaned in to kiss her cheek but she laid a hand on his chest, signaling him to stop.

"Kisses come after presents." she  waved her finger at him. "Not before." Ji Yong sighed and walked back over to the painting, sliding his hand under it. The floor under Tee Nah began to open, making her jump across the room, clinging to Ji Yong. "WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!?" she screamed. Ji Yong laughed and held her around her waist. 

"You wanted to see your present, right?" he smirked and pointed as the piano began to rise through the space in the floor, stopping when it could be fully seen. Tee Nah gasped loudly. She could not believe that she was standing in the presence of her biggest and most important desire. She quickly ran over to it and wrapped her arms around it.

"Ji Yong, it's beautiful!" she exclaimed in adoration.

"Oh, I know." he nodded and slowly joined her by the piano. "It's all yours." Tee Nah hugged Ji Yong so tightly that he had to gasp for air when she let him go.

"Thank you so much, Ji Yong." She looked up at him, her eyes full of gratitude, tears slowly making their way down her cheeks. He smiled, for once, out of love for her. He held her face in his hands and slowly wiped away her tears with his thumbs.

"And you're welcome so much, baby." He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She didn't even try to stop him or move away. She kissed him back right there and then. She balled his shirt in her hands, holding him in place, deepening the kiss. Her lips, at that moment, fit so perfectly with his. Ji Yong slowly wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her. Was this it? Was this what was really meant to be for her and him? Everything about him suddenly felt so good to her.  

"I love you, Ji Yong." she whispered as their lips slowly parted from each other's. 

"I love you too, Tee Nah."

 

I BET THIS IS YOU RIGHT NOW:

or is this you right now?:

cuz..right now..this is me:

 

ANNYEONGHASEYOOOOO!!!!! *bows* It's me again. How are you? Thanks for reading. Want to shout out my subs and coms. Saranghaeyo~ ♥♥ XOXOX Did you like it? comment, vote. Gamsahamnida.