Graffiti Gone Wild

Grand Piano♥

Loud explosions were heard coming from the other side of the mansion, waking Jaebeom from his sleep. He sat up immediately and looked around.

"What is going on?" He asked himself. He got out of his bed and opened his bedroom door. He sniffed the air. "Is that.....smoke?" He ran down the hall and was greeted by flames tearing through his  east wing. "Holy !! WHAT THE !!" He shouted, spinning around, looking for a way out. He ran into his room and kicked away the carpet, revealing a trap door. He opened it and jumped down to the cellar, running to a iron door, grunting as he pushed it open. He stumbled out into the drive way from behind the burning mansion. That part of the mansion's roof collapsed as an explosion blew out part of the outer wall. He was watching in shock. What? How? Why? Those questions ran around his head like athletes at a sprint competition. He exhaled pulling out his phone, calling the fire service.  As he turned around, he saw his car; windows all broken out, car body bashed and badly scratched. He walked towards it, mouth wide opened as he circled the car. He noticed words spray painted all over the front of the car; tires slashed.

"Who would do thi--" He read the words out loud that he saw on the car. "I told you to watch your back. This is payback, ." What? His eyes turned into slits at his realisation and he growled the name. "Tee Nah."

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tee Nah sat on her balcony watching the flames roar from Jaebeom's mansion. She had a little pain inside her heart,now. Seeing what she was doing to Jaebeom was kind of eating at her conscience, but now she's thinking of it as a lesson he should learn; never back stab your best friend. Those cocktails and gasoline she used were definitely making those flames dance; bright orange and red, at the sky. She heard sirens and saw the red and blue lights flashing, making their way across the highway, straight to Jaebeom's house.

"Oops." She smirked, standing and walking into her room, closing the balcony doors."Playing with fire, someone HAS to get burnt." She chuckled to herself. "But that someone wont be me."

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaebeom walked through his house; the side that was untouched by the flames. He couldn't believe that Tee Nah would have stooped so low. All of this over Ji Yong? She obviously was becoming something she shouldn't be. He came to a stop by the blackened floor which started the scorched part of the mansion. He looked down, thinking to himself. He had to bring an ending to this once and for all. This is something he could not allow to rest . Jaebeom was nice, but there was not enough love in the world to let someone walk all over you and do whatever they want without hearing what you have to say. He turned away and walked to his bedroom, taking long strides.

"Say your prayers, my sweet Tee Nah." He wished to her softly, walking to his bed, pulling the daggers from under his pillow. "Pray hard enough to be able to watch over your precious fiancee and protect him.Mianhe. But things have gotten very ugly." 

 

Annyeonghaseyo~ I know this chapter is kind of short...yes yes i know, do not slice my throat. Did you like it? :3 Comment, Subscribe, vote.♥♥♥ xoxox