Irony Is Seldom Absent

Grand Piano♥

Jaebeom slowly turned his head to look at Tee Nah as they sat outside the train station. His phone was to his ear, collecting information from the other side. A few minutes ago, a breathing Ji Yong was mercilessly thrown in front of a bullet train as it sped along the tracks towards its destination. He swallowed and slowly looked away.

"A-alright." His voice shook. He hung up and gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white.

"....did something happen?" She rested her hand over his. He swallowed and bit his lip.

"Tee Nah." His voice was husky and shaky. "Let me take you home....and talk about this...slowly." He started his car and began to pull out into traffic.

"But ...I have to catch my train.." She looked out his window at the train station. Jaebeom shook his head.

"You can't." 

"Jay...i know you don't want me to go but Ji Yong is waiting--"

"Ji Yong is dead, Tee Nah." He growled. His head snapped in her direction as he spat those words to her. He was so frustrated with her and her stupid infatuation with Ji Yong. Tee Nah's mouth fell open, a tear slowly fell down her cheek.

"W-what?" She inhaled deeply trying to register, in her mind, what Jaebeom had just said. "What do you mean... 'dead'?"

"He's dead. Gone. Murdered. Killed. Terminated. Gotten rid of. No longer breathing." He drove up to her house and got out. He went over to her side and opened the door, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the car, hugging her tightly as she sobbed into his chest. "I know, I know, Tee Nah."

She couldn't stand on her own. The shock of the news she'd just received made her body numb. Jaebeom picked her up in his arms and took her up to her room, laying her on the bed. He sat next to her, her shoulder gently.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Seung Hyun was, yet again, pacing up and down his in his room, holding a glass of wine in his hand. That text message was just on his mind and it wouldn't leave him alone. Why were these stupid words bothering him. He decided to call Jaebeom. He hesitated at first but then he dialed Jaebeom's phone.

"Seung Hyun-sshi." Jaebeom's voice came over the phone. 

"Jebeom. Where are you right now?"

"I'm sitting with Tee Nah. She's.." He looked down at a sleeping Tee Nah and then lowered his voice. "She's sleeping."

"Come to my office. You know where it is.Come right now." He hung up and looked down at his phone. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

"What did you want to talk about?" Jaebeom sat in the seat across from Seung Hyun. "You look...kind of stressed. You got rid of that fool, finally." He chuckled, an evil smile made it's way onto his lips. "You know what they say, it's only in love and in murder....that we still remain sincere." Seung Hyun stared at him

"Why do you speak in riddles?" He asked Jaebeom, his eyes flitting around the boy's face for clues. "You seem to read alot of books and comprehend to an extensive point.....enough to manipulate everything....talk to me."

Jaebeom his lips slowly and sat back in his chair, relaxed and smiling. "It is what it says Mr. Choi. Look at it closer. You know what happens when you look at those words closer?"

"They have a deeper meaning that you can see?" Seung Hyun asked in answer.

"Nope." Jaebeom chuckled. "The letters seem bigger than they actually are. Hold a book close to your face, the letters are huge, then hold it far far away and then the letters look smaller....it depends on what strength you give to those words. They can be either big...or small."  He stood up and bowed. "I have to go. Have a good evening." Jaebeom left the office and closed the door behind him, a devilish smirk on his lips.

Seung Hyun looks all around his office and sighed softly and commented to himself, "That boy."

 

ANNYEONGHASEYO! SORRY I DIDN'T WRITE FOR A WHILE BUT..YOU KNOW...PERFECTION TAKES TIME...RIGHT? ANYWHO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER. DID YOU LIKE IT? :D COMMENT VOTE SUBSCRIBE. XOXOX