Golfing? Pshh Yeah Right.

Grand Piano♥

Seung Hyun stared at his daughter who was literally gobbling down her breakfast. No breaks to breathe, no time to chew...just gulping everything down.

"Honey, I've notice a strange change in your behaviour lately..." he commented, his voice hinting concern. "You snarf down your food and...I've noticed, you and Ji Yong have been together more often now." He suddenly smiled as his realisation. "You should stop eating so fast though. You'll get indigestion." Tee Nah rested down her fork on her plate and looked at her father. Ji Yong had made her promise not to tell her father anything about the piano OR the little house it resided in. "Are you that happy to be spending time with Ji Yong?" He chuckled. Tee Nah nodded and stood up, bowing.

"I have to go, appa."  She walked around the table, planting a kiss on her father's cheek before walking out to the front. Ji Yong's car was parked right infront of the large water fountain and he was standing outside the car, leaning on the bonnet. She walked over to him and hugged him.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiled at her, tucking her hair behind her ears, kissing her forehead. "Let's go golfing." He laughed and opened the door for her. Tee Nah climbed in, giggling. He climbed in on his side and the car moved out of the drive way.

 

Ji Yong was sitting with Tee Nah, playing the piano, singing Crawl by Chris Brown softly.

'...If we crawl 'till we can walk again,

then we'll run until we're strong enough to jump

then we'll fly~~ until there is no wind...'

He winked at her and trailed his finger under her lip. She blushed and looked down, smiling. Kwon Ji Yong must've really loved her to treat her this way. He put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. 

"Ji Yong, oppa..." she looked up at him, "...gomawo." She pecked his cheek and giggled.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Park Jaebeom was not about to sit back and act as if Tee Nah did not do what she did. That damn well hurt. Revenge was in order. He wasn't about to let Ji Yong  take Tee Nah, his best friend, away from him. He sat back in his seat and stabbed a dagger into the table.

"I have to find some way to destroy him." he spoke to himself. He'd seen when  Ji Yong picked up Tee Nah that morning. "I'm gonna have to...give Choi Tee Nah a nice friendly call." He picked up his cell phone off the table and dialed Tee Nah's number, his finger hesitating over the call button. 'Should I really do this? I mean....even though she played me, my heart.....my mind...even though she tried to use me to get rid of him.....' he exhaled and raised his eyebrows 'Know what? this . YO-ing-LO.' He hit the call button and put the phone to his ear.

"Yeoboseyo?" Tee Nah's voice came over the line.

"Tee NAh." Jaebeom smirked evilly but his voice was soft and alluring. "Are you busy right now?"

"Aniyo~ oppa....wae?" she sounded surprised.

"I want you to come over here. Let's talk, okay. We're best friends and we're supposed to stick together till the end."

"Ne. Gwaenchana?"

"I'm alright." He rolled his eyes. 

"...okay...I'll be over in fifteen."

"Alright. Bye." He hung up and chuckled softly. Operation: Destruction had just begun.

Let. The games. Begin.

 

Annyeonghaseyo~ readers. How are you guys. I would have written this yesterday but i had Graduation last night and...you know how the day goes...make-up n ish. Anyway. I know this chapter is short but...ya know. I hope you liked it. Comment, Vote. Gamsahamnida~