The Backstabber Backstabbed By The Backstabbed Backstabber

Grand Piano♥

The whole piano fire incident played on Tee Nah's mind as the weeks passed. She cried as the days passed; weeks beginning to go. That piano was the only thing that made her want to smiles during those past months. Her father destroyed the most precious thing in her life. How dare he? Didn't he realise how bright she'd become since the instrument musically rolled its way into her life? A vibrating phone stopped her in her silent thoughts. She looked over at it on her bed side table. Ji Yong was calling her. She immediately answered it.

"Oppa?"

"Tee Nah." A soft sniffle came over the line.

"Oppa, where are you?" She got up off her bed and walked to her window and leaned her head against the newly installed burglar bars.

"I'm still in Seoul." He chuckled softly. "Was supposed to be gone since six days ago. I knew I'd miss you so i didn't go." Tee Nah smiled, tears slowly running down her cheeks.

"I want to see you." She almost whispered into the phone. "Tell me where you are."

"Meet me by Palm Park." There was a pause. "Wear sneakers and run all the way." He instructed her how to get to him safely.

"Right now?" She asked, looking at her bedroom door where guards stood on the other side.

"Yes. Right now. I'll grab your hand. So don't call out for me when you reach there."

"Okay. I'm gonna leave right now." She told him before hanging up. She knew she was risking her own life by doing this but something inside her yearned for Ji Yong; it missed him lot, she missed him a lot. She almost ran to her closet and threw it open, grabbing a pair of blue and green Nikes and a jogging suit to match. "Hmmm...let me get a disguise." She grabbed a wig and some clothes and threw the on her bed. This was it.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaebeom ran his finger along the blades of two beautiful daggers Seung Hyun had dropped off at his house. They looked brand new; shiny silver blades, skillfully carved black handles, a ruby encased in the end of each handle. 

"A rather elegant early birthday gift, aren't you?" He smiled like a little boy who'd just got a brand new train set for Christmas, admiring the daggers. He slowly looked out his window at the morning sun which was shining brightly in the sky. "I want pancakes, today." He inhaled slowly, closing his eyes, remembering his victory over Ji Yong. "But first..." He sat up and ruffled his hair. "Gotta check on something. Almost a whole week went by." He slipped out his bed and walked to his laptop, opening it up and turning it on. "Let me check these flight schedules and ticket ID's with the names..." His fingers began typing, different windows popping up on the screen. "In order of last name and first name...." He scrolled down the list of people who'd have left during the whole week. "Kwon...Ji...Yong...." He stopped scrolling. "He hasn't left yet." He sat down and began typing at the speed of light. "He hasn't left yet.....let's track his credit cards....." He tapped the touch pad, nodding. "He's still here." A devilish smile crept up on his face a his voice growled a bit. "He. Is. Still. Here." His hand landed on his cell phone. "I'd hate to be a tattle tale but...." he shrugged and dialed Seung Hyun.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

The gift of hacking and devious acts and thoughts of Jaebeom really set Seung Hyun's heart a blaze. Seung Hyun was enjoying the upper hand he got on Ji Yong. He knew he'd never forgive Ji Yong as long as he lived. He reached over and tapped a button on the phone on his desk. Ji Yong obviously thought that he was when he said Ji Yong should leave. 

"Yes, sir." A gruff voice came over the speaker on the phone.

"Mr. Jang." Seung Hyun answered. "Please come up to my office. We have something to discuss."

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

"So i haven't even thought of going back home because it'd make no sense and...your father'd find me." Ji Yong told Tee Nah. They were sitting on a bench on a slight hill, watching people pass; some with their children, some walking their dogs, some taking a jog. Tee Nah leaned her head against Ji Yong's shoulder and sighed.

"Where are you staying now?" She asked, slipping her fingers through his.  The wind blew around them, rustling the leaves in the trees, a few falling to the grass.

"Hiding here and there." He shrugged and looked down. "Tee Nah...the piano....did you tell anyone about it?" He slowly looked at her. "Or hinted about it to your father?" Tee Nah shook her head and then stopped.

"Yeah. I told Jaebeom about it." She looked up at Ji Yong. "Why?" He gave her a knowing look. "What?"

"Tee Nah..." He sighed warily.

"Whatttttt?" She groaned. "Talk to me." 

"I told you not to tell anybody." He whined. "I bet he's the one who told your father."

"Impossible!" Tee Nah instantly stood up to defend Jaebeom. "He's my best friend, he would never."

"Seung Hyun was my best friend." He stated to prove a point. Tee Nah stared at Ji Yong, her lips slightly parted as the realization hit her. Jaebeom was the only one who knew about the piano besides her and Ji Yong. Her hand curled into a fist, her nails digging into her palm. 

"Park Jaebeom." She snarled "That backstabbing son of a !" She dashed off through the park. Ji Yong just sat there and watched her. He knew right then that things were about to get ugly. REALLLY ugly.

 

Here's the chapter we've all been waiting for. I hope you liked it~ ♥ Comment, Vote, Subscribe. xoxox gamsahamnida~