Daddy,You Arranged WHAT!?

Grand Piano♥

Choi Tee Nah sat alone in her father's greeting room. She remembered, a couple weeks ago,over hearing her father speak about arranged engagement and marriage but she just wanted to be sure. Earlier that day, her father revealed that he had a special surprise for her and she was going to love it. She really hoped it was a grand piano because that's all she really wanted since she went to her first musical concert. The grand piano always caught her interest no matter what; the sound, the look, the size, the colours. Since she was seven, her father refused to give her a grand piano despite her begging. Maybe he'd lighten up this time and really got her the piano. Tee Nah smiled just thinking of the idea about owning a grand piano. She'd cry and hug that instrument so tightly because it'd be the most precious gift she'd ever recieved. She looked at the modern clock on the wall above her father's desk. 'Minutes to twelve. Where are they?' she thought to herself. She'd been there since ten o'clock on the dot. What was taking her father so long.

Suddenly the door of the greeting room opened and her father,Choi Seung Hyun, walked in with his closest friend, Kwon Ji Yong. Tee Nah instantly stood up and bowed to her father. Ji Yong smiled at Tee Nah but she rolled her eyes sitting down in her seat again. She never liked Kwon Ji Yong. She though he was always such an arrogant who only cared for himself. He sat next to her while Seung Hyun took his seat at his desk.

"Appa." Tee Nah said softly, scooting her chair away from Ji Yong's a bit. "What happened this morning? I actually, in the first time of my life, was earlier than you." It was true. Choi Seung Hyun was never ever EVER late to anything. Something  HAD to be up.

"Tee Nah." Her father smiled. "Remember that surprise to told you about?" Tee Nah's face beamed brighter than the sun, her eyes huge.

"Ne!" She stood up and leaned over the table, hugging her father tightly. "oh, appa, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!" She was so excited. She thought her father really got her the piano. "I love you so much, appa. I promise I'll take really good care of it!!" She was shaking with so much excitement that she had to hold onto the desk for support. "Thank you."

Seung Hyun and Ji Yong looked at each other, slightly puzzled.

"Honey, take care of what?" He looked up at Tee Nah, his eyebrows raised. She smirked, playfully but gently slapping her father's hands.

"Dont act like you dont know, appa. I know you know."

"...Are you talking about you and Kwon Ji Yong's engagement?" He too began smiling, excited, then frowned slightly. "How did you know?" Tee Nah's face immediately dropped, mouth wide opened. 'The arranged marriage. It was MY arranged marriage? TO HIM!?!?!?!' She slowly looked back at Kwon Ji Yong and then at her father.

"Appa...." She slowly sat down, trying to take in the new information.

"You and Kwon Ji Yong are getting married." Seung Hyun nodded, smiling. "Surpriiise." Tee Nah glared at her father.

"Appa." Tee Nah inhaled deeply, "I am not some flower you can just hand over to your friends."

"Excuse me?" Seung Hyun  stood up, leaning across his desk, his face right infront of Tee Nah's. "You want to repeat?" Tee Nah knew better than to give back-chat to her father. She shook her head and looked away as he stood straight.

"I'm sorry, appa, but im not marrying him."  She crossed her arms, lapped her legs and looked out the window, where a flower garden and a small, decorative water fall could be seen. "I do not love him. I don't even like him." She sniffled, trying to hold back tears. "Did you even consider my heart when you made these plans?"

"Ofcourse. I trust you in the arms of my closest friend, Tee Nah." He walked around the table and exhaled softly, taking her hands in his. "He will take very good care of you, I'm sure."  She looked over at Ji Yong who didnt even say a word in this whole conversation yet.

" What? You're actually accepting this? Say something." She said, hoping he'd atleast see things her way. Ji Yong just shrugged, smirking at her.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Tee Nah." He chuckled softly. "I like you. I wouldn't mind in the least about taking care of you." He smiled his cocky smile and leaned over, kissing her cheek. Tee Nah instantly stood up, yanking her hands away from her father's and planting a furious slap across Ji Yong's cheek before storming out of the room. This wasn't about to happen. She wouldn't let it happen. Especially not with Kwon Ji Yong.

 

Annyeonghaseyo! :D how are you? Did you enjoy the first chapter of Grand Piano? Please comment and tell me and please vote. Gamsahamnida~ ^.^ xoxox