Running Scared

Grand Piano♥

Ji Yong's heart was racing, his legs pounding on the ground, taking him as fast as they could, sweat dripping from his face. He darted through an alley trying to outrun the men after him. Seung Hyun's men were hot on his trail. Did he hire athletes or something? They were really fast; scaling walls, jumping over cars, jumping from roof to roof. 

Tee Nah was running behind Ji Yong, screaming "Run, Oppaa!!" She couldn't believe her father had his men follow her. She and Ji Yong had been sitting in the park under a blossoming tree together, holding hands and sharing a strawberry bubble tea. Suddenly a large group of men walked over and reprimanded Ji Yong out of the blue. She had recognized one of them as one of her father's most trusted hench men. Why couldn't her father just forgive Ji Yong. That's what she believed best friends usually do. 

A brand new black Subaru BRZ drove up next to Tee Nah and the door slowly opened, rising up to the sky.

"Get in." Jaebeom leaned across to her, a concerned look on his face. Tee Nah stared at him. Why was he helping her? Didn't he know what she'd done to him and his property? Or did he forgive her because he was in love with her? The look on his face screamed 'what's going on'. Even his eyes was pleading for her to come to him so that she could help him.

"Jay, Ji Yong's in trouble." She climbed into his car. "Please, help him." She grabbed his hand in hers. "You have to help me get him away from my father's hench men. Please, Jaebeom." A tear slowly rolled down her cheek as she stared at him. "Please."

He nodded and pressed a button on on the panel between the seats that closed her door, speeding off through a street. "Do you know where he's heading?" He asked her, turning onto a main road. She shook her head.

"But he was running towards the train station." She gasped, looking at him. "Let's go to the train station!" 

 

Ji Yong scaled walls and dodged cars, running for his life. His heart was pounding against his rib cage. He was afraid for both him and Tee Nah. He looked left and right, looking for Tee Nah but he was stopped in his tracks by Jaebeom's car skidding to a halt right in front of him. The wing door opened.

"Get in, quickly, oppa." Tee Nah grabbed his hand, pulling him inside the car and closing the door as the car sped off.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seung Hyun sat in his office, his chin rested against his interlocked fingers. He looked out the window as the rain began to drizzle even though the sun was shining. A knock came at the door.

"Come in." he ordered the person on the other side. A maid opened the door and walked in holding a tray with a tea pot and a small china cup on it.

"Your tea, sir." She bowed and placed the tray on the table. She poured some tea into the cup and replaced the pot on the tray. "Would you like anything else, sir?"

"This will do. Thank you." He waved her out and she hastily bowed and moved out of the room, closing the door. His room was once again silent. He did not want to think about anything right now. He knew where he went wrong but it was too late to turn back now. He never should've forced Tee Nah to get engaged to Ji Yong. He never should've trusted Ji Yong in the first place. He could've, should've, would've....but didn't. A soft sigh escaped his lips as his head rested on the table. "Choi Seung Hyun, what were you thinking?"

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Jay...im really sorry about what happened to your mansion." Tee Nah looked at him. Jaebeom glanced over at her and then sighed.

"What can I do, now? We don't know who did it." He shrugged, slowly wiping a tear from his cheek. "But don't worry about it, I'll find somewhere to stay." Tee Nah instantly felt horrible inside, seeing her best friend cry like this. She only nodded and looked out the window, fighting the tears that welled up in her eyes. She couldn't bring herself to tell him that it was her doing. 

The car came to a stop by the park and Tee Nah got out, followed by Ji Yong.

"Will you two be alright, here?" Jaebeom asked them. Tee Nah nodded but Ji Yong leaned through the car window, staring Jaebeom in the eye.

"Why are you helping us?" he asked. Jaebeom smiled sweetly.

"Tee Nah's my best friend. I don't care about you." He scoffed and rolled his eyes, making the window go up as the car drove off. Ji Yong watched the car drive off and crossed his arms in thought.

"Where are we going to go from here, oppa?" Tee Nah hugged Ji Yong from behind. He turned around and held her hands in his.

"Tee Nah."  He exhaled softly and stared into her eyes.

"Yeah, oppa?" Her eyes searched his face to find some sign of dismay.

"Don't talk to that guy anymore." He told her, his eyes dark.

"Jaebeom?" She looked down and then back up at him. "Why?"

"Just don't." He his lips. "You don't want to be friends with him anymore, do you understand?"

"B-but, Ji--" She started but Ji Yong cut her off.

"JUST DON'T, TEE NAH!" He raised his voice, dropping her hands in frustration. "Just obey what I tell you to do, okay? "He turned and walked off. "Go home."

Why would Ji Yong tell her not to talk to her best friend anymore? Jaebeom was her best friend since they could crawl. And he just helped them. Was he still holding that grudge against Jaebeom for the piano? She shook her head and made her way home slowly. She wanted to see how this was going to play out.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

As his car cruised across the highway, Jaebeom's fore finger tapped his bottom lip, in thought. He saw that Tee Nah wasn't about to give up the game she started so something had to be done to give the big finale of the tournament she'd created. He'd though long and hard about this. An idea popped up into his mind but he wanted to discard it. He didn't want to think of it at all. The idea suddenly came back up with a game plan. He smirked evilly and pushed the gas pedal down farther, speeding off up the highway. He had a brilliant plan. Even though it was shameful, he'll be doing it.

 

Annyeonghaseyo~ sorry for keeping you waiting for this chapter but as you know....Rome wasn't...built...in a....anyway, i hope you liked it. Sorry if it's a bit...y... ♥♥♥ comment, subscribe, vote~ Gamsahmnida xoxox