Chapter 2

Flight of Love

hDVVDVT.jpg

Heejin was  beautifully dressed with a simple yet elegant white cocktail dress on, guys who walk past her were constantly checking her out, making Kris who was beside her, give them  dagger eyes. Kris was dressed in a refined manner, in a typical black and white suit, with his hair neatly gel up. Heejin was clinging onto Kris arm as they entered the hotel bar.


“Our Yijin couple is finally here.” Chanyeol beamed.
“Couples again.” Tao muttered to himself.
“What took you guys so long.” Xiumin said it while shuffling over, so there is space for them to seat.
“Baozi, Heejin and I just go off the plane not long ago, we are still kinda tired from it.”
“Chanyeol, are you really planning to become an air traffic controller. Does that mean I won’t see you in customs again.” Heejin pouted.
“Well we can’t see each other but we can communicate to each other through transistor radio.” Chanyeol chuckled.
Their conversation was interrupted by the bickering between Kai and Sehun,
“ Sehun you are paying for my soju today, because you didn’t pay for the pearl milk tea last time.” Kai bluntly said it.
“Hyung this is more expensive than my bubble milk tea, I am not paying for it.” Sehun whined.
“Fine then never beg me for another milk tea or for food.” Kai stated
“Hyung andwaeyo!” Sehun complained while punching hardly on Kai’s arm.
D.O got really frustrated at their conversation, as everyone was watching them arguing over tiny things, “Guys can you just shut up or go outside and get this sorted.”
Knowing D.O usually have a good temper, it was rare to see D.O ins such state, in the end Luhan paid for their drinks to stop them from arguing while the rest of them just ordered soju and cheongju.

“Let’s play games, whoever loses will get a dare.” Baekhyun suggested.
“Kurae, let’s play Kawi Bawi Bo.” Lay said.
“Damn Suho hyung is not here, or else he will be the loser.” Kai smirked.
“Oh so you guys know Suho?” Heejin and Kris asked in unison.
“Couples..” Tao muttered again
“Well you guys will meet him soon. Let’s just start the game.” Chanyeol said impatiently.
“Kawi Bawi Bo.” they chorused together.
“Hahaha Sehun is the loser...” Baekhyun laughed.
“Let’s make him do gwiyomi on that stage.” Chanyeol pointed at the stage.
Everyone cheered for Sehun when he was doing the gwiyomi on stage,  causing him to feel embarrassing, slight blushing in his cheeks was apparent, he quickly ran off the stage when he finished his gwiyomi.
The started the game again, “Kawi Bawi Bo” they chorused it together again.
“Kris hyung is the loser,” Sehun clapped happily, as he was no longer the loser.
“Let’s make him drink five shots of soju all in one go.”
“Drink! Drink! Drink!” everyone encouraged Kris to drink. Everyone applaud to Kris when he was taking on those shots.

 

Their night continue on with various mini games, whoever was the loser they had to do one of those embarrassing or shameful dares, everyone ended up pretty drunk at the end of the night. Kai, Sehun and Tao was lifted into a taxi, with Luhan sitting in the front seat, watching over them, as they  were lying deadly on the back seats, they were like three bowling pin that just follow any directions that the driver sways them into.  

While Kris helped Heejin to get into a taxi, providing the taxi with their address to drive them back to their apartment in apgujeong.
“Heejin ah, we should plan one of these events again.”
Heejin was lying comfortably on Kris shoulders, but she woke up from hearing Kris calling her name, she rubbed her eyes slightly trying to keep her eyes open wide.
“What did  you say Kris?” she asked wearily.
“Nothing just continue sleeping.” Kris smiled.

 

Within less than ten minutes Heejin already fallen soundly asleep on Kris’s shoulders again. For the whole trip back Kris was just wrapping Heejin closer to his arms and caressing Heejin’s hair lightly. He was fond of seeing  Heejin sleeping peacefully, he was attracted to Heejin numerous way, whether it was when she is sleeping, smiling or even her forgetful habits, she always manage to bring joy into Kris life. It was her simple way of life that manage to bring Kris comfort. Heejin was a special girl to him, he always thought to himself that he was lucky to have her, sometimes he wonders how he would manage to live all these years without Heejin’s support and encouragement. She have made everything thing so much easier and happier. She will forever be the person who he loves truly, dearly and deeply, even if they reincarnate Kris will still want his next life to be with her, as cliche as this sound, but this is the truth, it is what he thinks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys,
back with second chapter already. 
However I am just way too busy T^T so I don't have time to edit my work T^T
Thank you for all those readers who have already subscribed and commented on my story!
And thank you to those silent readers who have been silently reading my story haha :D
I really appreciate your support!!!
 
Please comment or subscribe :)
I really will love to see your comments whether it is criticism or ideas for the fanfic. Anything is fine just comment or subscibe OTL  hehe
The comments you make really make my day!!! (^v^)b