Chapter 3

Flight of Love

 

Suho POV
First time to see a female pilot today, she was dressed neatly, showing her respect and professionalism in her own job, she must be one of those people who is passionate about their job, from my observation seems like she is getting along really well with her crew.  Gosh... why am I even analysing her so much, I should be doing my job, now I make myself sound so much like a stalker. She is coming closer to me, why am I so excited, I have never felt this way before. As idiotic as it sounds, I think I want her to be mine.

 

“Is your name Suho?” she asked.
“Yeah... How did you know my name?” I asked sheepishly
“Chanyeol said this guy named Suho will be replacing him.” she answered. No wonder she knows me, so Chanyeol knows this girl, maybe I might be able to get the contact detail of Chanyeol...wait no, I can ask her to be my partner for the airport social event next week.
“Right... So you are Chanyeol’s friend. Do you mind if I ask you a question?”  
Why am I sounding so uncertain, be more confident, be more confident, you are the oldest one the group, even Chanyeol can ask a girl out, so you can do that too, Suho you can do it!
“Yeah sure.” Damn she is so confident in her answer,more confident than I am. To be honest I am usually not like, there is just something about her that made me feel this way.
“Umm... Do you think you can be my partner for next week social event? I am trying to find a girl.” I literally said this faster than my normal pace, hopefully she heard what I said. She just stared at me confusedly, probably thinking I am a weird person, already asking her on the first day.
“You don’t have to reply me straight away, just text me or something.” I added
“Ok, I will think about it.” She just passed me a piece of paper with her number and her name on it. What a pretty name Heejin. Heejin ah, Heejin ah, don’t you just wish you could be mine. Hope to see you again someday.
“Why don’t you guys do a deal? If you guys meet again, in Heejin next flight schedule then she will go with you as a partner.” Her friend said cheekily.
“Ok, deal, if I see you again you will be my partner.”
Great opportunity to see her again, while still having a mobile phone number.

Heejin POV
I must say Chanyeol’s friend is pretty cute, though he seems a bit clumsy. I wonder why he was asking me to go to the social event as his partner, does he not know that Kris is my boyfriend, maybe Chanyeol never told him our existence. To be honest I was going to reject his offer, because for those event I usually go as Kris’s partner. But I must say he is a really nice person, but I doubt I will see him again which means I don’t have to go as his partner. Great way of not having to go as his partner without directly rejecting him, because I can simply just say is by fate, fate have not allow us to meet again. But still sigh why did yoona drag me into all this, she must have been so bored, as usual like playing around newbies in the airport.

***

Heejin POV
I  want to mentally slapped myself for agreeing with Yoona’s stupid game,how could Suho be here today, can I just hide or go in the normal line or something to avoid him. I seriously am not interested being his partner for Friday night social event, but I guess is too late to reject him.
“Hi, we meet again.” Suho smile widely.
OMG why is he so happy, his smile is too wide and angelic making it even harder for me to say NO to his offer, can someone just kill me for now. I just smiled fakely in returned.
“Yeah, we meet again.” I scoffed.
“ I guess you are my partner now, I will pick you up at 7:30 that night?”
“Sounds great.” I gave him a thumbs up, when did my acting skill become so great haha... don’t I just look so excited for this. Seriously what  on earth is this, what did I got myself into, mentally slapping myself. I swear this is so not fate, my fate is to be with Kris, not with some random guy who I just met for two days. I literally just quickly got my luggage and swiftly walk off to the gate. Don’t want to see him. Damn it now I can’t be Kris partner. There is still enough time left, let me quickly call him.

 

[Phone Conversation]
“Yifan, are you there?”
“Yo what’s up Jin?”
“I can’t be your partner on friday, because of some stupid deal that Yoona made and I agree to it. Now I have to be partner with this Suho guy.” I ranted to Kris
“Hmm... seems like my girlfie is not happy about it, what can we do, get rid of this Suho guy.” Kris joked
“I wish...” I scoffed
“Well I guess you can be his partner, while I will be loner.” *fake sobbing sound*
“Haha...Well you better not check out on any other hot girls there and beware of how many girls will surround you because I am not there to help you shield all those.” I jokingly tease Yifan.
“Don’t worry babe, I am not interested in those girls, I only like and love you Park Heejin.”
“I love you too, well I have to go now, but I will talk to you after my trip. Bye Yifan”
“Bye babe.”

[End of conversation]

 

Problem solved, now I can have a peaceful mind until friday night. Sigh...Hopefully it will not be a bad night.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for all those people who subscribed and commented on my story!
Sorry for taking so long updating the story T^T
I have been feeling sick and I guess depress coz nothing is going well at the moment TT
I still kinda feel ill but I try my best to write up this chapter... hopefully is not that bad. ;(

Please continue to subscribe and comment on my story!
You guys really made my day. I sincerely thank you for your valuable comments <3