Chapter 8

Flight of Love

Several Weeks Later...

“Wah... I have such nice friends, everyone came to visit me.” Kris joked. You smiled at him, knowing that he was alright you felt relief, it felt like the weight have been lifted off your back.
“Hmm... Let see who is here.” Kris started scanning them with his eyes and calling their names out as he spotted each of them, “ Xiumin, Luhan,Sehun, Yixing, Chen, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Changmin, Minho, D.O,Kai, Sehun... Even Suho is here. Hmm... Who is this girl?” Kris asked.
Everyone thought Kris was just joking around, as usual. Laughing at his lame joke.
“Let me guess, he must be Suho’s girlfriend.” Kris smirked, as he was confident with his answer.
“Hyung... Stop joking around, he is your girlfriend.” Chanyeol said with a bright smile.
“What? I never had a girlfriend in my life, what are you talking about. How can she be my girlfriend when I don’t even know her name.” Kris said casually. Everyone was astounded by what he said, he always love Heejin, he was the first one to talk to her, to work with her, to ask her out. All of them, besides Suho, witnessed every step of their relationship.
“Why are you guys staring at me with a weird expression? I seriously don’t have a girlfriend.” Kris said in confusion.
“Hyung... Heejin noona is your girlfriend.” Sehun pouted
“What? She is really my girlfriend. But I can’t remember anything of her.” Kris was clutching his head, trying to remember Heejin.
Heejin was panicking and disheartened for the fact Kris couldn’t remember who she was, but her chained of thought was broken when she heard someone screaming out for her name.
“Heejin show Kris some pictures of you guys together.” Luhan pushed you to sit next to Kris, while Minho ran out to grab a doctor.
Heejin was showing every piece of memory she shared with Kris, but everytime Kris saw those picture, he was just surprise at how close they were and nodded in response as he couldn’t remember anything. Minho return with a doctor, Heejin ran up to him to ask every advice on why Kris couldn’t remember a single thing.  The doctor just simply said it might be because of the internal bruising, all they can do is let him remember things little by little.

Half the people left with Heejin, comforting her that it will only be a short term thing, and offering her food and drinks to compensate for her temporary lost. But she just kindly rejected their offers, she just told Suho she wanted to go back to Apgujeong. She boarded back on his car, leaning on her arm, as Suho drive along the road. Suho didn’t try to break the silence he knew that she needed some time to process all this unexpected horror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amAvfr1rEMc

After she boarded of the car, Suho secretly following her around, ensuring that she would be alright. Eventually, Heejin was walking alone in the dark, knowing the fact Kris was still alive she was grateful, but every time just remembering his face in her mind, all it does was bringing pain into her heart, making her felt breathless, every single thing reminded her of Kris, Kris was her first and she also wanted him to be her last. But now she knows that this was no longer  possible, because they no longer share the same memory, the same past. Kris no longer know who she is, and he is also no longer the man she knew.  Even though it had only have been hours, she already misses his presence, she had never felt so lost before, she felt alone, her life suddenly became so pointless. At this moment she just wanted to be with Kris, Kris was everything to her. She miss the laughter they had, the little fights they get in, and the joy of flying the plane together. Seeing a little girl crying on streets, begging for a lollie from her mother, her eyes just uncontrollably started tearing up, her eyeliner was blackening her cheeks, she tried stopping herself from crying, but it was just too difficult, she was just crouching down in the middle of the road, pouring her eyes out, she didn’t even bother caring about the stares she is receiving from people.

Eventually someone came up to her, not to comfort her but to tell her to move off the road, as she is blocking the way. She was unwilling stand up, but her feet was just too heavy, she felt like she couldn’t move her feet, each step she takes it just becomes heavier and heavier, she just wanted to sit. She just went to her favourite bar in the area, hoping the alcohol she is drinking can help remove her agony. She just ignore everyone who was trying to offer a drink, she just wanted some alone time, something that will help her forget about Kris. She just order one vodka after another, until she was drunk, dancing wildly on the dance floor. Every guy there was basically drooling over her,  but not this one guy, pulling her down from the stage, telling her to stop what she is doing.
“Do you have dignity and respect for yourself?” Suho loudly screamed at her, as he could not bear seeing her in this state.
“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. JUST GET LOST!” Hee jin shouted at Suho, releasing herself from Suho’s grip, but Suho just push harder force on her, stopping her from the release, making her facing him and listen to every word he had to say.
“Yes, I don’t understand, but just stop hurting yourself, doing this to yourself wouldn’t help you solve any of your problems.” Suho was very concern, his eyes was become teary, it hurts him to see Hee jin in this state, he just wanted her to be happy, but he knows that the only person can do that is Kris but not him.

Heejin slowly calm down, as she could tell every word he said was true, and that it was sincere. She wrapped her arms around Suho’s shoulders, crying and pouring her eyes out on his chest. Suho embrace her tightly, her hair lightly comforting her that she still have him around, she can talk to him anytime she likes, he will always be by her side.