Chapter 1

Flight of Love

hDVVDVT.jpg

Ever since she was young, Heejin have always wanted to be a pilot, a desirable dream of hers, to fly beyond the horizon, reaching closer to the open space of freedom, enjoying the borderless flow of clarity while holding the hopeful light within her invisible hand. Every year, she was one step closer to her dreams, her dream no longer needed to be fulfilled, but it just needs to be encompass with full appreciation and joy.

 

Heejin had been working as a pilot for two years now, she had already familiarised herself with the staffs in airport, without doubt everyone knew her as a passionate worker, who always work with all her heart, undeniably she is someone who never complain or get sick of her job.

 

Heejin wore her uniform  with pride, as the stripes on her shoulder demonstrates her status and her hard work, before she left her dorm she neatly bunned  up her hair.

"Where am I flying to today?" she questioned herself while looking at her schedule.

"Flying to New York with Kris." she was overwhelmed with joy, she finally had another chance to fly with Kris, her last time operating with Kris was already a month ago. She was thankful she could work with Kris, because this will allow her reminisce about the past. Kris and Heejin met each other during their studies in aviation course, ever since the first day, they knew each other would be the best partner in work, their lust eventually turned into love, no longer partners in work but also partners in relationship.

 

Heejin met up with Kris in front of the departure gate, both gripping tightly on their passport while wheeling their luggage with the other hand.

"Let's go Jin." Kris said brightly, leading Hee Jin to get into the staff queue.

"Who do we have here today? The YiJin couple. Hohoho." Chanyeol was so absorbed into his own joke, while waiting for the luggage to get scanned under the X-ray.

"Yeol ah, are you really going to change department." Hee Jin pouted.

"Kris your girlfie don't want me to leave, are you jelly of me." Chanyeol smiled brightly showing his glamorously bright teeth.

"Ha... Why would I be, we will be throwing you a farewell party after a New York trip, okay?" Kris asked.

"Thanks, hyung. By the way the new guy replacing me is my friend his name is Suho." Chanyeol bidded the YiJin couple goodbye, along with his aegyo version salute.

 

Kris entwined his finger with Heejin, while roaming around the shops before it's time for their flight. Purchasing duty free products for some of their friends and family, and themselves. They bought a cup of coffee, before heading towards the waiting area. Sipping their coffee, walking over to the waiting area, Hee Jin spotted Yoona in the waiting area.
“Yoona unnie, are you the flight attendant for today’s trip?” Hee Jin gave Yoona a hug.
“Of course, so is Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Victoria, Krystal and Sulli...” Yoona listed the whole cabin crew  while pointing at them, as Kris headed over to the guys with Minho, Changmin, Donghae, Tao, Luhan, D.O. and Chen sitting casually on the chairs.
“So Minho and Changmin you are going to be the reserve pilot for today?” Kris furrowed his eyebrows.
“Weird right? But I guess the young ones are not suitable for long flights.” Minho shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah juniors are horrible, I guess I was once like that.” Changmin said sarcastically.
HeeJin came over and told everyone else is time to board the plane. Everyone neaten up their uniform and line up sophisticatedly.
Tao was lining up behind Kris, seeing Kris pecking Hee Jin forehead made him got very frustrated.
“Hyung stop displaying your affection publicly.” Tao squinted his face.
Everyone laughed at Tao reaction, knowing that he was too young to understand.
“Yi Jin couple! YiJin couple! YiJin couple!” everyone was applauding and cheering on the Yijin couple, causing Hee Jin to feel slightly embarrassed.
Hee Jin lightly slapped Kris shoulder, “Oppa, look what you have done.”
“Well, I am just letting everyone know you are mine.” Kris scoffed.
“Don’t worry Kris, no one wants to hit on your wife.You guys are like the legendary couple.” Donghae joked.

Everyone laughed as they all agreed with the truth,slowly each of them boarded on the plane. They were no longer the joking and easy going people, but people with professionalism and mannerism,  preparing everything neatly, so they could provide a well rounded service for the customers.  Everyone of the flight attendant welcomed their passengers with a warm smiled. Before the flight begins its take off, Kris made a pre flight announcement informing his passengers about the flight.

Good afternoon passengers. This is captain Kris Wu speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Korea Air Flight A380. Our flight time will be of 14 hours and 10 minutes. We will be flying at an altitude of 33,000 feet/meters at a ground speed of 400 miles per hour/kilometers per hour.

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is correctly fastened. We also advise you that as of this moment, any electronic equipment must be turned off. Thank you.”

Kris and Hee Jin cooperated with the Air traffic controller cooperatively, they successful left off Seoul and fled to New York, during the long hour flight the passengers received great customer service from the cabin crew, allowing them to have a wonderful and an enjoyable flight. They safely landed in JFK airport.

“Finally finish cleaning up the mess.” Krystal stretched her arms.
“First thing I am going to do is sleep in our dorms.” Jessica yawned.
All the crew pack their items and boarded out of the plan hastily, desperately wanting to have  good rest in their dorm. Whilst sitting in their company’s bus, they were exhausted, most of them sound very lifeless in their talk.
Yoona patted on Heejin shoulders, which caused tired Hee Jin to leaped up from shock.
“You guys did a good job flying that plane.” Yoona mumbled, sounded like drunk.
“Oh yes, almost forgot we need to plan for Chanyeol farewell party.” Hee Jin gasped
“We can plan this after our sleep.” Yuri said it unclearly while yawning.

Their arrival in their dorm, everyone just headed straight into their own room, quickly changing into pyjamas and plopped themselves onto the bed.
“Heejin, quickly come to bed~,” Kris whined.
“Just wait I need to plan Chanyeol’s party before I forget.”  Heejin frowned her eyebrows whilst writing notes on a notepad.
“I can’t sleep without Heejin~”Kris whined again.
“Arasseo,” Heejin said it while sounded slightly frustrated, Kris beamed as he saw the sight of Heejin turning around and walking towards the bed. Heejin position herself facing directly facing Kris, she placed her hand on Kris’s cheeks, “Aigoo when did our Kris turned into a baby.”
Kris smiled and gave short pecks on Heejin’s lips. Soon their weariness have overpower them, Heejin laid warmly around Kris chest, while Kris was tightly embracing Heejin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I don't have time to edit my work, but I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment below