Wanted

Tarzan
Mir sat under a giant leaf staring as lee joon showered in the rain. He had brought clothes for the male who instantly covered them in mud to tell him no. "Father would be mad .. he could smell you." Said lee joon. "Right .. im sorry I didn't think of that .. so why did you cover them in mud?" He asked. "To lose the scent .. I like them i'll claim to steal them." Said lee joon. Mir smiled he had felt so proud of himself. Being able to teach him how to speak after a few days was amazing. It also made them much closer being able to finally communicate they're feelings. Mir held onto joon kissing at his cheek laughing at his expression. Cheondong came over suddenly interrupting them and Mir frowned. "Hey .. what .. I forgot your still interested in him." Said cheondong. "He's my first love cheondong." Said Mir resting his head on joon. "Oh im sure we'll be here to long." Said cheondong "well i'll be taking him with us." Said Mir softly "wait what?" Cheondong and joon asked staring at him. "Your not staying here." Said Mir "this is my home! Babe I can't live in society." Said joon. "We could figure out who your parents where and stuff." Said Mir. "My parents are the king and queen of the jungle." Said lee joon and Mir sighed frustrated "goddammit cheondong! I was gonna tell him this smoother why'd you come?" He groaned sighing. Lee joon got up "bye." He said getting on his vein and leaving. "Joon wait!" He yelled sighing "you needed a reality check I didn't want you to get disappointed and hurt." Said cheondong weakly knowing Mir was furious but he shoved passed him going to the camp. Mir cried alittle when lee joon didn't show up the next day wondering is he was mad. He couldn't blame him he felt bad for the way he told him and he was furious with cheondong blaming it on him. He knew joon would be upset he must've felt like Mir didn't accept him and his home. He was walking around the area before seeing joon jump down suddenly. Mir instantly hugged him "why are you sad?" He asked. "I thought you weren't gonna come see me anymore." Said Mir but joon smiled kissing him " I love you your all I think about." Said lee joon smiling.