Sea sick

Tarzan
Mir sat on the bus feeling it rock so much. Cheondong stood throwing up on the side his head dripping with sweat. "Cheondong shut up your throwing up is gonna .." he couldn't finish joining his best friend on the edge. He sighed laying down miserably. His body guard walked by stopping at chuckling at the scene "bunch of babies enjoy the salty air, the lovely sea, the beautiful clear sky." She said getting glares. She smirked but moved along with her business. Cheondong seemed more at ease and joined Mir on the floor. They took deep breathes relaxing they're stomachs. Once the ship stopped they both got off quickly so glad to be on a flat unmoving surface. They turned watching everyone els get off. Mir rolled his eyes and shook his head at the guns. "Those guns protect us son .. we are walking into a place full of dangerous animals." Said elliot seeing his expression of disapproval. "Whatever they better be full of traqnizer darts not bullets." Said Mir earning a chuckle from his father. "Now you know that's not true." Said his father putting a hand on his shoulder. "Had to be said." Said Mir shrugging off his hand walking off with cheongdong to find fire wood. He kicked rocks out of anger completely annoyed "I hate guns." Said Mir pouting. Cheongdong patted his shoulder "its okay man don't be to upset they won't make you touch one." He said as they carried back wood. They took it making a fire. The tents were hung up and his bodyguard was cooking dinner for everyone. Mir and cheongdong sat by the fire talking lowly hearing dinner. They went getting a bowl of fish resting in a unknown but good smelling broth. They went eating it with chopsticks happily. Mir smiled laying down with cheondong he was happy the sounds of nature easing to sleep was peaceful. He slept holding his hand cuddling into him. They had known each other so long this meant nothing to them. They couldn't sleep and talked til they fell asleep.