Bed

Tarzan
Lee joon sat blankly staring at a wall unresponsive. Mir cuddled into his arm he glanced up at him, then down at the bowl of food he didn't touch. "Joon do you know what happened to your human parents?" He asked dying to hear him speak. "My father was killed by my father and my mother died of illness." He said emotionlessly. Mir gasped feeling awful. That meant he had no one but him now. He kissed his shoulder not concerned about such matters he loved him and would take care of him always. He ran his fingers through his hair thinking. He could modify his room to look like the jungle so he wouldn't miss it as much. Then get a stuff elephant for him to have so he'd always have his best friend. He looked at him before giving him clothes to change into. Joon looked at them confused before he processed what they were. He put them on mindlessly and Mir fixed them . He then hugged him "im really sorry I wish I could bring them all back." Said Mir. Joon slowly put his arms around his waist. "Its my fault I should've spoke for them. Maybe they'd be alive if I wasn't scared of them knowing I knew your language. Oh mom and dad forgive me." He said tears running down his cheeks. "Its not your fault! You panicked seeing the guns its a natural response to not think straight in that situation." Said Mir. Joon didn't respond going into a spiral of his own self loathing. They got off the ship and joon stared at everything in surprise. He dragged Mir along asking him what things where as he walked around. "These are chopsticks we use for eating and some cooking. I'll teach you to use them." Mir promise setting them back. "Come on we'll do this all later im tired let's go home." Said Mir grabbing him when he went for the boat. They walked to his house and Mir lead him upstairs to his room. Joon was going to sleep in the tree near his window. "No silly this is where you sleep. And trust me its way more comfortable." Said Mir. Joon slowly approached the bed laying on it and instantly passed out. Mir laughed into his hand before cuddling into the male.