First Meet

Tarzan
Mir and cheondong stared at Jane with a accusing look "we're are we Jane?" Asked cheondong sounding annoyed "a detour we'll find them any minute now." She mumbled and Mir could tell she didn't believe those words herself. "I think your lying! We're lost and probably gonna die in the forest for the forgotten!" Said cheondong pouting earning a smack from Mir "stop that thinking before it rubs off on me! We are fine." He said. "We don't have doctor G.O with us that man is the king of survival for gods sake!" He said getting a eye roll and sigh as a response. Mir heard a noise jumping in surprise and let go of cheondong's arm. He walked carefully toward where it was from seeing a gorilla emerge. He jumped back eyes wide hearing cheondong's scream brought out his own. He sighed when he heard Jane ready her gun. The sound angered the gorilla who was gonna hit him but he hadn't. Instead a strange man on a vein grab him. He held on for dear life hearing him make a pained noise and saw his dark bruises realizing he had clung to one. The male sat him on the tick bark and tree branch. Mir observed the male watching him stare at Jane shot the gorilla. He flinched at the sound of the shots and even started crying alittle when the gorilla died. Mir frowned not proud of Jane's actions but understanding them. Mir saw the male staring searching for what Jane had. He didn't know why he knew that but he could just tell. Mir wanted this male to trust him so he reached slowly for his hand. Lee joon flinched at first but allowed Mir to have his hand. Mir put his rough hand to his face then taking other without hesitation this time. He put his other hand to his pockets to show they were empty. Mir shivered suddenly when lee joon freely touched him now. He didn't understand why he liked this males touch and closed his eyes to enjoy it. When he stopped suddenly Mir opened his eyes and smiled "I should introduce myself. My name is Mir what's yours?" He asked getting a blank stare. He started purring but saw Mir looked confused. He went through all animal languages seeing Mir didn't know any and looked frustrated. "Sorry what?" Mir asked getting frustrated when he got that blank stare again. Then it fell into place for Mir of course he couldn't understand he learned animal not human! He felt stupid for a moment and tried to think of how to thank his savior. Lee joon started touching Mir's fact again watching him curiously. The males eye brows were squashed together. His eyes closing again at his touch and he let out a content sound. When he stopped he saw the males eyes open again and this time staring at his chest. "Oh my what .. never mind." Said Mir seeing his blank stare again. He went touching the males chest ever so lightly. He wanted to treat these but a call of his name brought him to a stiff stop. He finished touching the males abs in awe gasping when the male walked away from his hand. Mir looked up at the male frowning "wait!" He called but he already grabbed a vein and swung away. Jane came finding him looking relieved then confused by Mir's gloomily expression. Mir climbed down the tree completely ignoring Jane. He wanted that male to come back but now he was gone. He didn't even have a way to contact him. He followed jane to camp and told everyone goodnight not feeling hungry. He laid looking.up at the moon wondering what that male was.