Negotiate?

Tarzan
Lee joon was getting bored following the three, but he was already so deep in enemy territory. In fact he almost forgot it was, until he was attacked out a tree hitting the ground hard. He grunted looking up and rolling out the way, as a gorilla went to pound him. He got to his feet hitting at it with all his strength as he moved back. "Filthy gorilla prince! Your not even on of us!" He roared pushing him hard into a tree. Before lee joon could get his mind right from that, he was grabbed by the leg and thrown into another tree. "STOP! let me explain why im here first!" He demanded weakly picking himself up. "Humans are here im just trying to figure out why for my father!" Yelled lee join using the tree to help him up. "Humans are im my lands you say! Well be useful and tell me where." The gorilla demanded. "No!" Lee joon shouted. The gorilla angrily stomped on his chest twice making lee joon spit blood "tell me filthy prince!" He demanded keeping his hairy foot on his chest digging it in when he didn't respond. Lee joon grabbed it tripping the gorilla and getting on top of him. He used his sharp knife stabbing at him multiple times til he stopped trying to swat at him. He cried out shaking his head in agony at what he had done. But he knew if he hadn't the gorilla would've killed him. He heard another cry behind him and when he turned the gorillas mate was behind him. "Why prince?" She asked getting a blank stare. "He was .. about to kill me .. im so sorry." He said before running off to wash his blood off. He was about to let out a scream but one alerted him and so he ran off toward it.