Rejection

Tarzan
Lee joon worried Mir to near insanity. He refused to talk, eat, or come inside. Even when it snowed! Mir could see his body violent shiver but he never moved a inch toward him. He didn't understand why the male had become so unresponsive. Then he saw why the second he brought out the stuff elephant he held it tight and never let it go. He whispered thank you and it was the first word he said in two months. After that he was suddenly gone from the tree the elephant left on the harbor doc. A few months later … Lee joon laughed happily sitting in the tucks of a rhino. They were tossing him back in forward the elephant laughing in amusement. Leaving the forest right after his families deaths was the problem. Mir's world was too new it was overwhelming and tiring. He loved Mir but knew he would never keep up. He didn't want to hold him back. The forest welcomed him back as they're king. Even the annoying panthers had respect for him. He felt awful simply leaving without a word. But he knew Mir would never move on if he stayed. The rival apes altered him of a arrival of a boat. Lee joon couldn't believe his words. He swung to they're spot and there Mir sat waiting for joon. Joon swung to him keeping alittle distance between them. Mir reached over pretending that he was gonna kiss him. But he went punching him in the face. "You face! Ugh! Why did you just leave without telling me?!" He snapped. "Uh ... well .. your world is so complex. While mine is so simple. Your so smart all I was .. was a stupid burden holding you back. Mir don't stop and wait for me to catch up. You deserve someone that'll keep up. Im not that man." He told him. Mir glared at him "that's sooo not good enough! Forget all that and focus on us! You suddenly stop talking, eating, coming inside. You just completely isolated yourself from the world .. and me. Do you know how much that hurts. We could live.here if that's what you want. But we could've talked about it first." Said Mir and joon began to shake his head furiously. "This is what im talking about Mir! I don't want you to settle or sacrifice for me! You don't know my language so you'd only talk to me until you adjusted." He said. "I don't care! I love you wherever you are is a perfect home for me." Said Mir kissing him then. Joon sighed "I don't want you to hate me for this decision." Said joon and Mir smiled. "The only thing I regret is my awful father." He said kissing him again. After that Mir and joon lived together in the forest. Tradition was the gorilla ruled over the jungle. But once joon became to old he trusted a family of lions he remained royal ever since.