Food

Tarzan
Lee joon woke up getting pushed out the tree he slept in. He got caught by his best friend who walked off quickly. He yawned wanting to sleep on his friend. But he bounced so much that he couldn't. His friend threw him off right infront of a strange circle. He crawled to it and smelled recognizing fish and herbs. But he never thought of putting them together. He felt hesitat. But it liking the taste because it was new. He went drinking at eating the fish happily. Panthers came slowly surrounding him ruining his meal by swiping dirt into the circle thing. He growled loudly furious "your disgusting .. but atleast the humans came back to take back what belongs to them not us." They hissed. Lee joon growled up in one of they're faces and they didn't break eye contact about to attack one another but his best friend interjected taking lee joon by his trunk "stop it or i'll let him find you what you deserve." He said setting lee joon on his head feeling him climb down to his neck. "That's right show off the fact that he can't fight. Humans only fight with those death instruments .. to bad your DNA handicaps you." Hissed a panther leaving with his partner. Lee joon jumped into a tree and told his friend to leave him be for today before he swung off. He found those humans laying in the trees watching them. A women lead off the one he liked to look at off with another male trailing behind in amusement. He wanted to tell them that way had his rival gorillas but he saw those guns and realized it wasn't the best idea. He kept following them annoyed from the words of the panthers. He didn't act like them.