Search

Tarzan
Mir was woken by Jane who had taken the tent off they're heads. Mir flinched when sunlight hit him sighing. He moved cheondong, who was dead asleep on top of him, and when the male didn't move, Mir shoved him off annoyed. He woke suddenly sitting up in shock. Then he groaned shoving at Jane before cuddling into Mir's side. When he started snoring they both made a face then. "Why are you waking me up so early for anyway?" Mir asked yawning half way in his question. "Your father asked for it we're gonna go searching for his special cave." Said Jane starting at him. "Screw my father I want more sleep put back the tent." Ordered Mir. "Im sorry Mir I can't do that." Said Jane. "Oh I forgot your his dog and must obey him. Tell me if he asked you to kill yourself will you?" He asked glaring. He hated when she got like that. She should obey him not his father. He knew his words came off harsh, but he could tell she understood his intentions behind them. So she put it back up and left him be. But that was only for a few more minutes. Jane went throwing water on the two waking them both. He got up and Jane grabbed his arm leading him off. Mir looked back and cheondong who just looked so amused. He sighed annoyed by that. As they walked Mir could hear strange noises and could tell cheondong heard them as well, for the male grabbed his arm. Mir kept them close feeling like he had eyes on him.