Loss

Tarzan
Lee joon stood between his mother and father who put they're arms together behind him. He hugged them both before hearing the group of humans approach. They carried they're death instructions ready to fire. His father pulled away trying to speak but only getting guns aimed at him. He growled trying to swat them away but they shot. They kept firing at him and it became a war after that. Joon watched his family hopelessly as they shot at them. He sat bent over his dying.parents crying into them. "Haha .. I thought old age would be my downfall I never imagined it would be the death instruments." Said his father reaching for his wifes hand. She took it crying along side lee joon. "Oh honey .. im so glad your not dying with us .. run before they change that." She told him but he shook his head "no im not leaving until you both take your last breathe." He said putting a hand to his mouth. "Live well my son." Said his father before his chest stopped moving. He glanced at his mother who ran a hand through his hair "show me the smile I love I wanna see it before I go." She whispered and he painted it on til her chest stopped moving. He pulled them close grabbing at his heart. He had never experienced it before. His heart beat so fast and it ached so much. Was this heart break? He felt his body shake and his whole mind go blank. He glanced around for a sharp tool when that girl always around Mir came up to him. He growled but she held her hands up to show no weapon. "I know you speak our language because of Mir. Now im not gonna kill you .. they aren't as long as you don't interfere with the taking of the stuff okay?" She asked. Joon glared at her before looking down "I could care less about the cave you murdered my family for." He said looking down at his parents. Mir just arrived instantly running to joon's side. He hugged him tightly his eyes shut. He couldn't see what happened because it would break his heart to. "Son what are you doing get off that strange boy!" His father ordered. "This boy is mine father .. I own his heart and .. he owns mine." Said Mir softly his eyes half closed. He glanced around "oh father what have you done?" He asked. "What was needed to get the jewels." He said softly. He frowned but went to gather it all. "Come you can take him along I don't care." Said his father and him and his crew walked carrying chest full of stuff. "Come with me joon." Said Mir. Joon heard a branch break and glanced up seeing his best friend come looking miserable. "Goodbye old friend .. I have nothing left here." He told him. "You have to rule the jungle." He said but joon spoke his head "no one will accept me ad leader old friend." He said softly. "Well this place id your home .. and when you want to .. it will welcome you back with open arms." He said. Joon stood hugging him for a long moment before going to Mir's side. "Okay .. im ready." He said softly and Mir took his hand walking toward the boat.