Names

Tarzan
Lee joon swung home hoping to avoid his mother but she saw him. "Joon! Honey what-" she was saying catching him when he's knees went weak. She began to cry when he began to spit up blood. She held him calling for a bamboo doctor. When he arrived he said joon was bleeding on the inside. "Can you stop it?" She said and he nodded putting leaches on his major bruises. "Leave him to rest for the rest of the night and get these off in the morning. By then he should be fine." Said the bamboo leaving them then. "Who did this?" She asked lee joon "doesn't matter he's dead." Said lee joon passing out in his mothers warm arms. When he woke up almost all the leaches were off. He looked at his mother who handed him a fish. He ate it and the rib cage bones before throwing the rest to the side. He went into the cave stepping on a big red rock and tossed it aside. He went picking up his baby blanket seeing his name stitched in it. He decided to bring this to show that strange male. He hid it before sneaking off. He found the male wondering off alone looking at tree tops. Joon could tell he was looking and chuckled. He watched him for alittle before jumping down. Mir jumped alittle before seeing the male and hugging him without thinking. He frowned when the male flinched out his arms but then he saw his wounds and knew that was why. Joon went taking out the blanket and found his name. He took Mir's hand and gave it to him grunting and pointing at it. Mir read it and smiled "lee joon .. name?" He asked getting a nod. Mir smiled wondering if he understood or just had a feeling. Mir took out something as well forcing lee joon to sit. He then dabbed some medicine that would help and sat half in lee joon's lap rubbing his arms first. Then he lightly ran his hands along joon's chest. He frowned when the male half closed his eyes. He trusted him but could feel joon didn't as much return that trust. He questioned if it was Jane having that stupid gun. Once he finished he decided he should teach him how talk. And so he started with the alphabet getting him to produce the sound of the letters. At first he found he had problems with certain letters. Like j's so getting him to say his own name was proving difficult. "Say lee." Said Mir foe the fifth time. "Lee." Said joon making Mir shiver at the sound of his voice. "Okay now joon. Jah-oon" he said "joon?" Said joon unsure. But when Mir's face lit up he knew he had it right. "Yes now say your name." Said Mir encouraging. "Lee joon." Said joon getting a excited hug. "Now say Mir." He said "m.. Mir." He said his name coming out like a purr. Mir beamed happily going red when he said it again. He heard cheondong call him and frowned instantly not wanting to leave joon. But joon got up at the sound of his friends voice. He paused to hug him before leaving the male.