Debut

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

English Chinese Korean

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Its been 3 years I has trained and today is my BIRTHDAY!!! 25th February!! I went to SM Building today and trained just then theres a blackout. Then I heard someone open the door. "  Happy Birthday!!!! " SMTOWN surprised me. The manager gave me a letter and it said that I will be debuting!!! I will need to go for a photoshoot for the new album soon. The album will be called SONE!! Its based on the fanclubs!!! ( Just imagine )

I called Kelly and she was excited too. Oh right I forgot that Kelly is in YG now. She is going to be debuting in a 5 member group, Girlz. ( The group is called Girlsz. Don't get confused. )

Name: Kelly Im

Stage Name: Gem

Age: 18

Position: Leader, Main Vocal

 

Name: Kim Yi Rim

Stage Name: Irene

Age: 18

Position: Lead Dancer, Visual

Name: Park Rae Mi

Stage Name: Rae

Age: 18

Position: Main Rapper

Name: Laura Park

Stage Name: Laura

Age: 17

Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocal

Name: Jung Ji Hyun

Stage Name: Zoe

Age: 17

Position: Maknae, Lead Rapper

Okay. I know you are wondering why Kelly is the leader. To say truth she is really talented she fabulous leadership skills. They will be debuting this year too but we still does not which month. Lets hope they will debut soon. Oppa said that its my day off. I went out with Oppa. Since I'm going to be debuted Oppa updated his twitter. " With my yeoja dongsaeng!!! Happy Birthday!!! ". Not long comments flooded. Negative and positive comments everywhere. Examples: @ryeong9 Oppa you have a younger sister?, @ryeong9 Oppa someone just hack your twitter, etc. Oppa seeing all the comments immediately post a selca with me. Fans commented: @ryeong9 Oppa you really has a sister, @ryeong9 Oppa yoour sister is pretty, etc. We went lots of places then soon we were called back to SM. I wonder why?

Nathania's Manager's POV

"Yes. Our  Ryeowook has a sister. Her name is Ryeo Min. She does not want people to find out her identity. Ryeowook agreed with her and kept this secret. She has been in America for overseas studies. Yes. SNSD. Opps!!! " I speak to a reporter on the phone and accidentally spilled the secret out. The CEO is really angry as the reporter that I talked to has already post the news on the Internet. The CEO wants me to call Ryeo Min and Ryeowook to SM now. Eotteokke? I waited impatiently at the backdoor of SM as reporters are at the front door. I told Ryeowook about it and they are rushing here now. Just then "Hyung! What happened? " I told him everything. He walked towards to the CEO office with her sister.

Your POV

Haizzz. Why Manager Oppa is so careless I thought to myself. I walked into Mr Kim room and greeted him. He told Oppa to be relax and not to be nervous. Soon SoShi Unnies came and Oppa went out. The CEO told us that we must release the album earlier. So tomorrow is the day that we are going for the photoshoot.

The Next Day.....

I woke up really early and prepare myself for the photoshoot. Its my first time so I'm really nervous. Okay so we need to wear pastel pink as the fanclub colour is pastel pink. We had tattoos on different parts on our bosdies where its visible with our own fanclub name example for Sica Unnie will be GorJess. Mine was ANAzing. Mine ws on my wrist and ankle. It ended really well. I really can't wait that the whole album will be out soon. My teaser will be out first. Hope that all the SONE will like me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys thank you for the poll on the last chapter. Theres actually three option thats has the same number of votes. So I posted another poll on my blog for a day and I ended it. So my new fanfics will be starring on EXO. Thanks!!

~.SUBSRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE.~