Found Out

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

English---Blue

Chinese---Orange

Korean---Purple

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Kelly, Goodbye!!!!" I wave to Kelly, as she wave back. I walk back home slowly as I scroll down the lastest newsfeeds of KPOP. (AN:So sorry that I did not tell you that Nathania loves KPOP especially Super Junior, her BIAS is other than her brother, Ryeowook) "Oh yah, I forgot to tell mom that I'm going home early today. Never mind, gonna give mom a surprise. Its her birthday today though." I thought. I went to the nearby cafe to buy a pretty birthday cake for mom.

( The birthday cake look like this )

Author POV

You walk back slowly back home. When you reach the doorstep you heard" She just can't stop. No matter how hard I tried to ask her to focus on her studies she just can't. I'm just scared that she will found out the truth." Your mom said. While ther guest said "Don't worry, Nathan is trying his best not to speak english or mandarin well. People won't find out as well as his fans. Look like is also time to let Nathania know too. If she found out earlier she go to Korea, if not we will tell her the end of her exams."

Your POV

What did the guest just said? What does she mean by I'm going to Korea if I found out. Anyway I found out let see what will happen. 

Author POV

Nathania heard something again "I think I better get going in case she came back home. Goodbye and Happy Birthday!!!" The guest said. Your mom lead her to the door and saw you outside frowning.

Your Mom POV

"Nathania!" I gasped. How did she come back home so early I thought she need to stay at school today till 7pm. I asked her"Why are you so early today? I thought you are staying back at school today." She replied" Mr Lee did not come to school today so I do not need to stay. And mom who are these gur=est over here?" Seeing her pointing to the two guest, her biological parents." Nathania meet my childhood friend and her husband, Mr and Mrs Kim." I lied. She frowned a little and said"Mom don't lie, I heard your conversation just now." Mr and Mrs Kim and me gasped.

Mrs Kim POV

Oh gosh she know about it."Nathania what did you know about?" I ask. She replied "About me going Korea if I know something. And someone named Nathan." "Since you already know half about it I think its time to let you know about it." She nodded and we went into her house, she put Mrs Lee birthday cake on the table and sat on the arm chair. Mrs Lee and I told her everything and she look shock. Soon after her tears became visible.

Your POV

I can't believe what mom and Mrs Kim said. They said that I'm Mr and Mrs Kim daughter and mom was my adopted mother. My mind was confused. The most SHOCKING statement was I'm Super Junior's Ryeowook dongsaeng, means I'm a dongsaeng of MY BIAS. Mrs Kim, my biological mother siad that I will be going to korea on 23 June since Girls' Generation is going back to Korea as they are in Singapore for Asia Style Collection on 22 June and I'm going back stage to meet them. I'm confused right now and do not know what to do and I'm going to Korea and SM Entertainment the next month. Eotteokke??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the mistakes that I made please PM me if there anything you want me to improve on. Readers out there please don't be a silent reader.

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!!!