I met him

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

English---Blue

Chinese---Orange

Korean---Korean

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook POV

I was playing with my phone when Hyoyeo ask " Ryeowook Oppa, look who here? " I lifted up my head and saw a young girl around 19. She was pretty. I immediately knew who she was. She has Appa's eyes and Umma's nose, just like me. " Ryeo Min ah" I ran towards her and hug her tightly. The members were shocked after seeing me like this. Umma did not tell me when will Ryeo Min come to Korea. I break her hug and look at her from head to toe. She grow so much. I saw a necklace on her neck, it says ' Super Junior ' I ask her " Are you an E.L.F? " She nodded her head. The members were shocked to here that she was an E.L.F. I introduce her to the members and the members did their introduction too including me. They asked Ryeo Min to tell them who is her bias since they are curious even me. She shyly said it was me. I'm so shocked. My dongsaeng said that I'm her bias, she must have received a great shocked to know that I'm her brother. I brought her to the CEO.  I knocked the door and Mr Kim Young MIn asked us to come in. " Ryeowook ah, why are you here? Oh, who is this pretty young lady here, Ryeo Min?" The CEO ask me." Ne, Kim Ryeo Min inmida." Ryeo Min replied"Oh hello Ryeo Min, nice to meet you should know why you are here in the CEO room." The CEO asked again.

Your POV

The CEO asked me why am I here? I looked at Oppa and he made a you-don't-know face. The CEO nodded his head and said " Looks like you do not know what's happening. It's actually before your brother had debut, Mr Lee Soo Man knew about his family background and his wanted you to be a Girls' Generation member too. If you are okay with this arrangement, you can sign this contract." What, a Girls' Generation member, is my dream to be a KPOP artiste. I look at the contract it said that if I sign this contract I can extend the contract period for all the artiste in this company. I'm sure that all fans would want me to sign it but will I have lots of Anti. " Ryeo Min ah, I know what you are thinking. Don't worry you will be alright." Oppa said. I believe in him. So I took a pen and sign it. The CEO and Oppa are so happy to see me sign it. Oppa brought me to all the artistes practice room and introduce them to me. Oppa also told me to have a party tomorrow night. Since, today was late and tomorrow afternoon, his schedule was tight. I bid goodbye with him and went to SoShi practice room. They asked me what had  happened and I told them everything. They were so happy to know that I'll be one of them. 

SoShi POV

Ryeo Min is joining us. YAY!!!!! Firstly, we must teach her Korean then help her practice in singing, dancing, acting, MCing and a lot more. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the mistakes I made . Mianhae

Thank you Amberx Taemin

for subscribing

DON'T BE A SILENT READER

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!