The Marriage Plan

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

English    Chinese   Korean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

" WE WILL PROVE TO YOU HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU!!!! Please give us some time, Ryeomin ah. " All the EXO's member except Baekhyun Oppa who was filming said aloud. I nodded my head as I was stunned. Just then, someone open the door. It was Baekhyun Oppa. " Ryeo Min ah. Why are you here? You miss me already? " I shook my head and said " Ani. I'm here because of your members. They wanted to ask me something. " Baekhun Oppa sulked and I said " Waeyo? Why are you sulking. Are you jealous? " He nodded and the people in the room laugh out loud!! " Why are all of you laughing? Anyway what do you want to ask Ryeo Min? " Baekhyun asked and I replied really coldly " They have asked. Annyeong. " " Bwoh?! Hyung! Why did you ask her before I was back? And Ryeo Min ah! Umma wants you to have dinner at my house. Your parents will be there too so is your brother. " I nodded my head and went out of the practice room. I chuckled when I thought about the sentence that Baekhyun Oppa said. Just then, I remembered about wh at the EXO members told me. Eotteokke? I went into my practice room while sulking. I placed my bag onto the couch and sat down sighing. Sunny Unnie saw me while an said Ryeo Min ah. Why are you sulking? " " Unnie what should a girl do if 12 men like her? " " Choose the person that she likes more. " " But what with all of them wanted to prove their love to that girl? " " Let them prove, the girl would definitely fall in love with one right? Anyway, why are you asking me this question? " " Nothing. I'm just curious. " " Don't lie. Something is defintely bothering you. Tell me. It definitely makes you feel better." " Ok. It goes like this......" I told her about it and she said that let all the members prove their love and I will feel it when I fell in love with one member. I nodded and went out. I bought some cakes so that Appa,  Umma, Baekhyun's Appa and Umma can enjoy it. Since, I have nothing to do I went to Baekhyun's house. I pressed the doorbell " Who is it? " Baekhyun's Umma asked. " Ajumma, I'm Ryeo Min." " Ryeo Min ah come in. " The door unlocked and I went in. " Ryeo Min, you're early. Why didn't you come with Baekhyun? " " He's busy and I'm really free nowadays. " " Jinja? " I nodded.

BAEKHYUN's UMMA POV

Ryeo Min is free means that the Marriage can be earlier. Kekekekeke. I'm going to have a daughter in law. Wish Baekbeom ( Baekhyun's older brother ) will get married soon. Why can't he get a girlfriend? Maybe I should arrange him with another girl too. 

YOUR POV

I sat on the couch and watch the television. Baekhyun"s Umma does not want me to help her. Just then, someone open the door. " Umma, I'm home. " that voice doesn't sound like Baekhyun though. Who is it? " Oh. Who is this pretty lady here? OMO.  SO NYEO SHI DAE NATHANIA!!!!! Why are you here? " " Ne. Annyeonghaseyo So Nyeo Shi Dae Nathania inmida. I'm here for dinner and you are? " "  Mianinmida. I'm Byun Baek Beom. I'm Baekhyun's older brother. " " Oh right. I remembered. Baekhyun Oppa has a brother. Nice to meet you. " " Nice to meet you too. " I smiled and he went to his room. My phone vibrated, it was Baekhyun Oppa be messaged me.

( Baekhyun text :                 Ryeo Min text:             )

Baekhyun Oppa: Where are you?

Me: I'm at your house.

Baekhyun Oppa: Why didnt you wait for me?

Me: I have nothing to do so I went to your house first. Anyway why didnt you tell you that your brother is a SONE?

Baekhyun Oppa: Bwo! Hyung is a SONE. Why I didnt know? Anyway how do you know that my Hyung is a SONE?

Me: He just came back home. He saw me and screamed OMO!! SO NYEO SHI DAE NATHANIA!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! 

Baekhyun Oppa: That Hyung. He is going to get something from me.

Me: Aish. Don't be like this. Wait. Are you Jealous?

Baekhyun Oppa: No. Why must I be Jealous? 

Me: Don't lie.

Baekhyun Oppa: Fine. I can't like infront of you. You win

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Baekhyun Oppa: See you later. I'm getting motion sickness as I am in the van.

Me: Ne. Take care.

I lock my phone and continued watch the drama. Just someone open the door. It was Umma and Appa. But then I heard someone voice that is REALLY FAMILAR. IT WAS UMMA AND APPA ( The one in Singapore ) " Papa, Mama. I miss you!! " " Omo. Ryeo Min ah. You've grown so big. " I chuckled and tell them all the things I did in Korea and Kelly too. " Umma Appa, I'm home. Oh Ajumma and Ahjussi. Annyeonghaseyo. And both of you are..? " " Mama Papa. How are you. Its 3years since I didnt see both of you. " " We are fine. " " Ah Baekhyun ah.Annyeonhhaseyo, We are Ryeo Min's adopted parents. " " Ah I see. " " Dinner ready!! " Mrs Byun exclaimed. All of us went to dining table and have our dinner. " Yes. Ryeo Min ah. bout the marriage. We want to be on a month before you World Tour so it means that it will be next month." I nodded and forced out a smile. " Sure. No problem. " Oh no. I only have one month to choose who to choose. 12 boys. Aish. This is so difficult. Should I be a fillial daughter and marrid to Baekhyun Oppa or choose someone else? The dinner ended Appas, Ummas, Mr and Mrs Byun discussed the marriage while the young ones who are Baek Beom ssi, Baekhyun Oppa, Oppa and me, are listening to what they were discussing. Soon, the discussion is over. I didnt went back to the dorm as it is too late. Oppa didnt go back to his dorm too. But Appas and Ummas went back. Oppa and me slept in the guest room. Before we sleep, the Byun Brothers came in to chat.

Baekhyun Ryeomin Baekbeom Ryeowook )

" Oh right. Hyung Why didnt you tell me that you are a SONE? " 

" Mianhae. I just dont want you to know. Its a bit embarassing. "

" Aish. Actually I also like SNSD. "

" Bwo! Yah Baek hyun Oppa why didnt i know? "

" Mehrong! "  

" Tsk " 

" Ryeomin. Don't be angry. It's not like what you think. Don't you know that SNSD is all the boys favorite. Actually not all. "

" Bwo. Oppa wht do you mean? "

" Some boys like ermm. 4 minute, 2NE1, Miss A, A Pink, f(x) and etc. "

" Ahh. Arraji. "

" Hey. I'm getting bored. Want to play Truth or Dare? "

All of us started to play but it was a boring game so we change some rules and make it more interesting. We play till midnight and I started to feel sleepy so I went to sleep first while the rest still playing that game. It was boring but they continue to play that game. I wonder don't they think that game is boring?

BAEKHYUN POV

Ryeo Min went to sleep left Ryeowook Hyung, Hyung and me play this game. I feel really sleepy but I want to look a Ryeo Min more. Since the game is so boring, we change it to other game. Soon, everything went black.....

Few Hours Later....

BAEKHYUN POV

I woke up and saw Ryeo Min, Ryeowook Hyung and Hyung sleeping. My phone vibrated. Go to XXX Wedding Planner at 6 P.M.. You and Ryeo Min need to get prepared already. Aish. Umma is alway like this. Let me check with the manager if I had anything today. I called the manager and he said that I have a filming for a drama. Cameo again. Just then, Ryeo Min woke up. " Oppa Moring. " " Morning. Anyway do you have anything today? " " Ermm. I don't know. Why? " " Umma want us to go to XXX Wedding Planner today at six. " " Ahh. Arraseo. I ask my Manager today. " Ryeo Min took her phone out and called her Manager.

YOUR POV

My eyes open and saw Baekhyun Oppa. I greet him and he asked me if I had anything to do today. I called my Manager and he said that I have to act in a drama as a Cameo. I told Baekhyun Oppa and went for breakfast together. I went back to my dorm and wash up as I meed to reach the filming set at 2. I change into this. 

I went to the filming set with Manager Oppa and got the script. " Ryeo Min ah. " I raise my head and saw Baekhyun Oppa. " Oppa why are you here? " " I am acting as a Cameo later. You? " " Me too. I'm acting as Lee Yoo Mi. You? " " Lee Yoo Mi. I am acting as Lee Shin Woo. " " Lee Shin Woo. You are going to my Oppa for this drama!!. " " Jinjja? " " You don't know? " " Molla. " I sighed and pointed to the script he was holding. " Ahh. I see. " " Tsk. " We practiced together and went to act. It ended well not many NG. We went to XXX Wedding Planner straight away.  " Mr Byun Baek Hyun and Miss Kim Ryeo in right?" A lady from the shop asked. We nodded and she said " I'm Yoo Jae In. Nic to meet both of you. Let start by choosing your wedding dress okay? " I nodded and began to choose some wedding dresses. 

                 

( To say the truth i don't know how to choose wedding dresses. If you are not satisfied with the wedding dress, you can imagine that one of the dresses is your dream dress. )

I changed every dresses and finally chose one. ( Imagine it is your dream dress. ) then we decide on the venue where the wedding should be held. *sigh*. Its a busy day. I hope that everything will go well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say the truth. I really don't know how to choose wedding dresses. Just imagine that the dress is your dream dress. Please. Its embarrasing. Anyway have all of you watched the EXO drama EP 2?

For those who haven't heres the link :

Chinese Ver. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptc58Ff2HE

Korean Ver.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7q5eiQYGl0