Arranged

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

English.    Chinese.    Korean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

Right now I'm really nervous as its the first time I'm going on stage. Eotteokke?? " SNSD it's your turn. " the manager said. I'm nervous. I went on stage and do my best. Soon the music ends. I'm relived as I did not make any mistake. We were waiting for the MC  to announce who is the winner of this week.  " So Nyeo Shi Dae chukahae!! " I cannot believed what the host say. Taeyeon Unnie pass the mic to me and begin to say " Kasamhamida!! I could not believed that we got this. We love all of you. " I pass the mic back to Taeyeon Unnie she begin to say some thank you words. We went to the backstage and many sunbaenims congratulated us. Ok not all are SNSD sunbaenims but they are mine. Hehe. I got a phone call from Oppa. He must know the news. " Yeobeseyo? Ne. Gomawo. Ne. Arraji. –––– restaurant right. Ne. Manayo. " I hang up and went straight to the dorm and change into a formal dress. I'm going to have dinner with my family!!!!

I walked into the restaurant trying to find Oppa , Umma or Appa. Finally, I saw Oppa waving his hand. I walked towards him " Mianhae , I'm late." " Kweanchanayo. Ryeo Min meet Mr and Mrs Byun. " " Ah. Ne. Annyeonghaseyo Kim Ryeo Min inmida. " I greeted them. " Ne Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Mrs Byun. It's okay if you are late. My son is later. " " Ah. Kasamhamida. " I smile. Soon someone in sunglasses running towards our table. " Mianhae I'm late. " " Kweanchana. Baekhyun ah meet the Kim family. " Mrs Byun said. I thought for awhile and Mrs Byun said ' Baekhyun ' and that person surname is ' Byun '. So isn't it BYUN BAEK HYUN????? The guy look at me and took off his sunglasses and said " Hyung! Ryeo Min ah! Why are both of you here? " I was shocked when I see Baekhyun's face. " Oh. Baekhyun ah you know both of them? " " Umma. This Hyung is my sunbae and Ryeo Min is hoobae in SM. " " Both of them are artiste too? Which group? " " Hyung is from Super Junior while Ryeo Min is from So Nyeo Shi Dae. " " Isn't SNSD is your sunbae. How come Ryeo Min is your hoobae?" " She debut in SNSD not long ago. Aish that's the result if you are not interested in  the entertainment world. " " Since you know each other already I'm going to announce something.  Both of you is getting married!!! " " BWO??? We are WHAT?!?!?!?!?! " " Yes. Both of you are getting married. We plan this when I move out. We said that if we got contact and our children has the opposite gender, they will be getting married. " I was shocked to hear that. I can't believe. I look at Baekhyun Oppa and he turn and see me. Soon our eyes met. We blushed.

BAEKHYUN POV

I can't believe that. My crush and me? Serious? Suddenly I felt someone looking at me I turn and saw Ryeo Min looking at me. Our eyes met and I blush. We both blush. Don't tell me that Ryeo Min also like me. We finish our dinner and went back to our dorm. Hyung said that he has something to do so he left Ryeo Min and me alone. We felt really awkward. I wanted to break it by saying " Are you against it? " " Aniya. " " Do you ...... Like me? " * why did say that * she nodded and I felt relieved. I slipped my hand into hers and walked back to the dorm. Luckily my dorm is just right next to hers. I was surprised when she did not push my hand away. 

YOUR POV

I was shocked when Baekhyun Oppa held my hand. I felt love. I kept holding his hand till we walked to the dorm. Luckily we were on sunglasses if not fans will reconise us. When I reach my dorm I kissed Baekhyun Oppa's cheek and went in.

BAEKHYUN POV

I walked with Ryeo Min to her dorm and she kissed my cheek. I'm so going to tell this to the EXO members. They are going to be JEALOUS~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM BACK!!! OMO She just kissed Baekhyun.

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE.