TEASERS

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

ENGLISH     CHINESE      KOREAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

Annyeonghaseyo. So Nyeo Shi Dae Nathania inmida. Ne. I'm the new member. So are all the SONE excited. Let me introduce the album. The album consist of 14 songs which consist solos from the members to all the fans out there. This time round the album is meant for all the fans as the album is called ' SONE ' . Excited? Let wait for the album together ok? Annyeong. Jigebun So Nyeo Shi Dae. " I said in front of the camera. I let out a sigh oh relief as it was really scary. I'm scared that I made something wrongly. Just then Kelly caled me. " Yah, Eodiseoyo? " " I'm at the SM Building Waeyo? " " I got something to tell you. Meet me at Mouse Rabbit. " " Ne! " I hung up the phone and went to Mouse Rabbit. I ordered a latte and awaited for Kelly. Not long, she came panting " Mianhae. I'm late " " Aish. Kweanchanayo. So whats the things that you wanted to tell me? " " I'm going to get debuted next week. I just finished the teasers. " I was shocked at Kelly's replys. Hope her debut song will be wonderful and get lots of fans. 

Kelly POV

I told Nathania about my debution. She was so happy. I really can't wait for it. Just then my phone rang. I pick it up " Yeobeseyo? " " Kelly ah eodiya? " " With Nathania waeyo? " YG wants to meet you now!! " " Ne! I'll be back " I bid goodbye Nathania and went back to YG Building. I went YG appa room. " YG appa, why do you want to meet me? " " I listened to your voice and I decided that you should do a solo if the album got popular. " I nodded my head and went to the practice room to share the news to GIRLZ. " Yah. YG Appa wants me to release a solo album if our debut got popular. " " Aish. You always got favoured by YG Appa. Like GD sunbaenim. " Zoe said. Everyone nodded at her comment. I wonder why YG Appa did the samething as GD Oppa. Maye because Nathania is close to them. 

Your POV

I went back to the Dorm for more rest. I watched some korean dramas. I wonder when I will be in a drama. I always wanted to be a actress. Soon, Ryeo Min, Soon. Not long, I fell asleep.

SoShi POV

We came back from the filming of a variety show and when we open the door we hear the sound of the television and saw Ryeo Min on the sofa sleeping. She looked adorable when she is sleeping. Soo Young went to carry to her bed. We went to change and got to bed.

FEW HOURS LATER....

Your POV

I woke up and saw myself on the bed and wonder how I came her. I looked beside me and saw Fany Unnie sleeping soundly. Finally knowing how I was here. I looked at my clock and it was 7. I woke up and went for breakfast. I went on youtube and saw the teasers were out. I looked at both negative and positive comment. Both gave me courage. You may wonder why the negative one gives me courage. It actually give me some ideas how to improve. Just then Oppa called me. " Ryeo Mi ah Good Morning. I watched the teasers and you looked beautiful. " " Gomawo. " " Oppa must go now, Manayo" " NE!. " I hung up and change in to this. 

I went to SM Building without waiting for the members. I practice my vocals just then Oppa came in and help me with some. We had lots of great time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! Its a long time since I updated. 

Check out my new story His Nerdy Partner

~SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE.~