Tour around Korea and Kelly's auditions

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

English, Chinese, Korean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Nathania, have you tour around Korea since you came here?" Kelly asked me. I shook my head. "How about we do it now?" I replied. She nodded and prepare to go out. When I'm preparing myself, Fany Unnie asked me" Ryeo Min, where are you going?" I replied "I'm going out with Kelly. Its a long time since I'm in Korea but I have not tour around here." Unnie nodded and I left. I met Kelly outside SM Building. I asked her" When are you going to go for the auditions?" "Molla. I'm still preparing for it." She replied. I wonder when will she go for the audition. She's really talented. Oh no. I'm getting impatient. One that time when we was going to leave SM Building " Yah!! Where are you going? " I spun my head and saw Oppa followed by Eunhyuk, Henry, Suho, Kris and Chanyeol Oppa. " Oppa. I'm going to tour around Korea with Kelly. " He nodded and said " Its a long time you came here and you have not tour around Korea before. I'll be you tour guide today. Who wants to followed me? " Chanyeol Oppa raised his hand but the others did not. They were busy. Oppa nodded his head and ask Chanyeol Oppa to follow him. Chanyeol Oppa took out jis phne and texted someone. Oppa asked us where we want to go. Both Kelly and me replied that we wanted to go Lotte World. Oppa ndded his head and brought us there. After few hours of ride ( I don't know how long it is ) we have finally arrived. Oppa bought the tickets and we got in.  Firstly we got in and we wanted to get on an extreme ride. 

After taking this ride. I wanted to get something to drink. Just then I heard " Chan Yeol! " I turned around eventhough its not refering to me. I saw Byun Baek Hyun!!!!

Oppa? " I asked. " Annyeong Ryeo Min ah.  Yah. Park Chan Yeol. Why did you ask me come here? " Baekhyun Oppa asked.

Chan Yeol's POV

After riding that ride. Ryeo Min wanted to get a drink so we wanted to go to a nearby cafe. Just then I heard " ChanYeol! " I tuned around so was Ryeo Min. Hyung look at Ryeo Min sweetly and greeted her. Did hyung like her? No. Thats can't be. I'm the only guy that can be with Ryeo Min. Wait. Am I jealous? " Why did you ask me to come here? " Hyung asked. I pulled him to my side and whispered " I just wanted you to accompany us. Can't you? " Hyung nodded his head and looked at Ryeo Min. He saw Kelly and ask " You are? " " Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kelly. Ryeo Min friend. Nice to meet you. " Kelly replied. Hyung nodded followed us.

Few Hours Later....

Your POV

I was so tired after riding lots of rides. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a man asking me " Excuse me. Do you know SM. I'm from SM and do you want to join. " Oppa saw it and said " Hyung. Why are you here. This is my dongsaeng, Ryeo Min. " That man nodded and said something in Korean which I don't understand. That man also saw Kelly and asked her the same thing. Kelly nodded. After that we went back home. I went back to the dorm and straight away went to sleep.

Next Morning.......

I woke up and changed into my sports attire. I went to SM Building without waiting for the members. When I reached SM. I rehearsed the steps for I Got A Boy. Soon, SoShi has came!!!! They practice Acting, MCing and other stuff that I need to know. Not long SoShi needs to go somewhere. Maybe a variety shooting. i practiced myself. Soon, I went for a break. On the way back I saw Kelly. " Unnie, why are you here? " " I cam here for the auditions. It was great. " " You went for the auditions. Right now I need to say good luck to you. I need to go and practice already. Goodbye " I waved to her and left. When I was going to open the door for the practice room, I heard some criticsm about me again. I do not care and just when in for practice.

Few Days Later.....

Kelly texted me that she did not passed the auditions ans said that she will try for YG. I agreed and I will help her with it. Then I called CL Unnie and told her about it. She said Kelly is welcomed to be in YG. Kelly was really happy but abit angry since I dd not tell her alot of things. I need to explain oher everything again. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry for the mistakes I made and please make a chice on my poll please. It will end at the next chapter.

COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.UPVOTE.