Jealous Confession

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

English  Chinese  Korean

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN POV

" Yah Hyung, where did you went ? " the moment I stepped into the dorm Sehun said that to me. " Date. " I replied and went into my room leaving Sehun with a suspicious expression. I changed my clothes into a more comfortable one and went to the living room. I was so happy that Ryeo Min just kissed my cheek. " Baekhyun ah come and take your dinner. " " I have already eaten. " I answered D.O Hyung. " Yah. Sehun told me that you were dating. Do you know that you can't date. It's written black and white on the contract. " Suho Hyung said " Arraseoyo. But I have no choice. It's Appa and Umma choice" " HUH?"  All the EXO member turn their head at me.  " Aish. It's Appa and Umma decision to get married. " " Bwoh. A arranged marriage. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't lie. This is the 21st century who will arrange their children to get married. " " Its true. I'm arranged. " " oh, really who's that lucky girl? " " Someone you can't believe. " " Yah. Wuguni? " "  Kim Ryeo Min. " " Bwoh?!?!?!?! Kim Ryeo Min. " I nodded to all of them. They were shocked. * told you will not believe it * I thought to my self. I looked at them they were all sad. Why? " Yah! Aren't all of you happy for me?"

They nodded. I wonder why are their expression like this. :( but its ok. I wonder what is Ryeo Min thinking of now.

EXO except for Baek Hyun POV

We can't believe what Baekhyun had said. Ryeo Min? Our CRUSH? Cannot be, he must be kidding. We are going to ask Ryeo Min or Ryeowook Hyung tomorrow. 

YOUR POV

I went into the dorm and get a quick shower. SoShi Unnies is not at the dorm. They went for some magazine photo shoots, variety shows filming and drama filming. I sat onto the couch and on the television. I was watching some kind of drama and suddenly remembered about Baekhyun Oppa. I blushed and asked myself " Why did I kissed him? " I think I just can't control. I was attracted to Baekhyun Oppa when I saw Twinkle by TaeTiSeo. He look attractive when he fix his hair. I'm sure he had told s about the marriage. But will the members believe him? I stopped thinking and look at the clock. It was 10. I switch off the television and went to the my room. I on my computer and search for my name. Negative and Positive comments. The one that caught my eye was the Anti fan page of me. I clicked on it and looked at the negative things about me. Actually not much negative stuff. I was relieved. I on some songs and started to sing along. Soon, it was 11. I went to bed and drifted to dreamland. 

" Is there anyone against in this marriage? "  11 hands immediately shot up. "  I against. "  they said together. "  Please tell me your reasons. ". " I love her and I am against this marriage. "  All eleven said.  "  Since eleven is againsting in this marriage. The eleven and  Mr Byun Baek Hyun will need to try attracting you. It's your choice to choose you own man. " 

" Ryeo Min ah wake up !!! " I woke up and saw Fany Unnie calling me up. I looked at the clock and it was 9. It's time to go to SM Building. We have a meeting today. I wash up and change into this

And a sunglasses so people won't recognize. I took my bag and went straight to the meeting room. When I was going into the Building   SoShi share the same lift as EXO. Suho Oppa ask me to meet EXO in their practice room. I nodded and ask them to get something for me to eat since I did not have breakfast. They all nodded. I went into the meeting room and greeted the CEO and Lee sangsaengnim. They told us the dates for our world tour. It's my first. Luckily it was before Oppa enlistment for the Army. One month before. Soon the meeting ended, I went to EXO practice room. I knocked the door and went in.  " Oppa waeyo? " " Ryeo Min ah, come here and sit down we have something to ask you." Chanyeol Oppa point to the floor next to him. I sat there and Suho Oppa passed me a bread and a cup of coffee and said " Baekhyun told us that your arrange you and him ti a marriage. It is true? " I nodded while eating the delicious bread. " Waeyo? " I asked. They did not reply so I lifted up my head and saw their dissapointed face. " Yah Oppa waeyo? " " Ryeo Min ah, we actually like you. Wait its not like its love! " All of them said. I was shocked. 12 man liking me is not possible. Luckily Baekhyun Oppa is not in the practice room. He went to soe filming. Eotteokke. What will I do? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. I think theres alot of drama going on. So there will lots of exciting going to happen. 

Remember to  Suscribe.Comment.Upvote.