Going to Korea part 2

We are WHAT?!?!?!?!

 

English---Blue

Chinese---Orange

Korean---Purple

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your POV

"Unnie, You still have not answered my first question."I asked "Yes. We do not want people to reconise us. And the manager ask me to give your luggage to him so that your luggage will be on the van." Seohyun Unnie replied.I gave my luggage to the manager and went into the shop and find the members. Jessica Unnie saw me and ask the rest to come out. Taeyeon Unnie asked me" Ryeo Min ah, where is the place where they sell KPOP merchandise." I smiled and asked them to follow me. We reached the place where the KPOP merchandises were sold. The shop was filled with different things with different groups. There were some fans who were fangirling or fanboying over some things. The Koreans were so excited and look at the items. I spot a shirt that has Oppa chibi and remembered its his birthday a few days ago.

( Imagine it was in Purple )

I saw other shirts too. I bought for Girls' Generation, Super Junior, EXO, SHINee, f(x), 2NE1, Big Bang and others groups in their favourite colours. So that they can have it. I also bought a badge that has Oppa in it

After purchasing, I look at the SoShi and 2NE1, there are many things on their hands. I rolled my eyes. Then they asked me where they can buy their albums. I walked out of the store and they followed. "We reached" They rushed to different sections and look at how their albums are selling. I laughed at them. Not long, its time to go to the Airport.

Few hours later.......

I finally reached Korea. All Kpopers' dream land. I gave the shirts that I bought to 2NE1 and ask them to give to Big Bang. They nodded and went back to their dorm. The manager bring Girls' Generation and me to the dorm. " Rest for awhile in your new dorm. You will need to go back to SM for practice." We arrange our selves into each room. Taeyeon Unnie said that they should be with the same roomates means that I will be with Tiffany Unnie. After I unpacked my items, I went to the living room and saw Taeyeon Unnie playing with her pet dog, Ginger. I played with Ginger then I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I thought " Be an artiste is so tough, just came back from Singapore still need to practice." Few hours later the Manager came back and bring us to SM Ent. I wanted to find Oppa but I'm scared so I ask the SoShi to accompany me.

SoShi POV

Ryeo Min ask us to accompany her to visit SUJU. We discuss and at the end Hyoyeon its the one since she need to practice some dance moves with Eunhyuk for Younique.

Hyoyeon POV

Its me at the end. But its okay since I need to practice some dance moves with Hyukie Oppa. I brought Ryeo Min to SUJU practice room. We walked towards the practice room. And heard some loud noises. SUJU always that loud. I knocked the door and went in. "Hyoyeon ah you are. Are you ready. " Eunhyuk ask. I nodded. I saw Ryeowook is playing with his phone believed he does not know that his sister came to Korea with us. I went out and ask Ryeo Min to come in. I called Ryeowook and ask him who had come. he lifted his head.....

Your POV

Unnie ask me to come in and she ask Oppa who is here. I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet my BIAS in real life. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the mistake I made. Mianhae.

I want to thank

GWENOO

-baddestCL

welovekpop06

Sherryy-Angle

sunshineKL

for subscribing!!!!

SARANGHAE!!!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!!!!!