Chapter 14

Wounded Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, a new chap! Phew! Sorry it took so long..

Enjoy~!

 

Jiyong found himself relieved to discover Seungri is asleep again when he and Youngbae arrived back in the room. A sleeping Seungri mean less stress, less tension. And that mean Jiyong could gather together with the others to think of what they should do now.

 

"It’s still feel unbelievable... what happened to him..." Jiyong announced quietly.

 

They sit together at the round table provided in Seungri's private room, talking cautiously not to let their maknae awake.

 

"Jiyong ah..."

 

Jiyong let out a deep breath. He blinked a few times and pressed his lip shut, trying to get rid away the feeling of guilt that once again came striking him.

 

"We need to find a place to stay," Youngbae voiced out after a few minutes of silence.

 

"Either we could rent a house or continue staying in the hotel that we are staying now. We need to be far from people. The most important now is to let Seungri stable and not let the media caught us," He said.

 

"But, hyung, what about YG? Do we have to let Sajangnim know about this?"

 

Youngbae sighed, remembering the phone call he had with the president.

 

"And how about his family? They should know about this, Bae. This is not just a small injury that we can just hide." Seunghyun accused quietly, scared that he will awake the sleeping panda.

 

Thinking back, that should be the first thing they should do - informing the family. The president. But they were too shocked with what happened and for that, Jiyong sighed loudly. Knowing that so many things they have to face, making it much harder to move on.

 

 

Silences took over them once again, each drown in their own thought.

 

"Let’s not involved anyone right now, can we? Just us. Let us be the one who help him. I think that the best for Seungri now. After all, he's our maknae..." Youngbae said.

 

"Yeah." Jiyong replied.

 

"Remember how we used to take care of sick Seungri in the early years? How he was too often got caught by cold and fever..." Daesung said. He smiled reminiscing those memories of their early days.

 

"He still do." Jiyong said quietly.

 

"Yeah, he got sick too often. And remember how that kid became very whiny when he got sick? Like he can’t eat this. He didn’t want to eat that. And surprisingly, we followed every single whining he got us without fail. Haish! That kid!" Seunghyun complained. He let out a small chuckles remembering those days when he had to run around doing errands just because the maknae said so.

 

"But you do miss him when he's quiet, right hyung?" Daesung asked.

 

The silence took over them again, knowing that they never got to see that cheerful and bubbly maknae again. Not now for sure.

 

 

"Ahhh! I sleepy! We should really get some sleep now, guys. We need to be awake when he's awake so that he won't feel lonely," Seunghyun said while rubbing his eyes. He quickly walked toward one of two couch that place in the corner of the room and curled up in it.

 

Their eyes followed Seunghyun knowing that the eldest is trying to hide his own sadness.

 

"Hyung, you want to take the other couch?" Asked Daesung to Jiyong.

 

"No, I'll stay next to maknae," He answered weakly as he walk toward the uncomfortable plastic chair next to the bed.

 

They look upon the depressed leader and sighed.

 

"Hyung, you?" Daesung turned to face Youngbae.

 

"Kwenchana, Dae ah. You take the couch. I sleep on the table." Youngbae said assuredly.

 

 

------------------

 

A hastened glance at the clock above the bed surprised Jiyong. It been almost three hour that he had been stay awake doing nothing but look over his dearest dongsaeng and that it was almost two in the morning. Seungri hadn't stirred since then and Jiyong said a silent prayer thanking the hospital for whatever drugs they had deemed best for the younger's system. 

 

Jiyong look over the room, watching the other members sleeping uncomfortably on the chair provided. His eyes stopped at the round table, seeing his best friend sleep sitting with his head on the table, feeling nothing but sorry. He then look over to the corner of the room finding Daesung who is curling himself up in the one person couch, too small for his body to find comfort.

 

But looking to the side of it, he chuckled. Their Seunghyun hyung is having his beauty sleep in some what the most comfortable position among them. His body landed on the double seat couch with one leg dangled down the couch.

 

Looking around again, Jiyong found he had nothing more to do but sleep.

 

Dragging his chair up close to Seungri's bed, Jiyong curled himself up as much as his small body would allow, kicking off his shoes for more comfort. He used the edge of Seungri's pillow as one for himself as well and within minutes his exhausted body was asleep.

 

 

Waking was far less simple and just over an hour later Jiyong was pulled up from his much needed slumber with a jolt. He sat up fast, groggy and disoriented, but quickly recovering as he noted the cause of his alarm.

 

"Seungri ah?"

 

Seungri was sitting up in bed, bullets of sweat rolling off his forehead as he panted heavily. His cry of agony as he was torn from a restless sleep was the noise that had woken his hyung up and Jiyong had already jumped from his chair onto the bed in a single swift motion, arms wrapping around his hyperventilating dongsaeng. Seungri was now bent over, hands frantically pawing at the noticeable emptiness where his leg should have been, mumbling to himself in a low chant that sound practically incomprehensible to Jiyong's ears.

 

From his chair in the corner, Youngbae also heard the commotion and jumped up crossed the room follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter