Misunderstand

17 Dreams || Seventeen One Shot Collection

(A/N: I'm sorry if the shot's not so cute! >< But at least the gif up there is cute enough. cx)

It was eight in the morning and you are still sleeping.

That morning was peaceful enough until your phone started ringing.

You tried to ignore it. But the more you didn't answer, the more it rings.

At last, you finally manage to get out of bed to answer the call. "Yeboseyo..?" you said in a weak and tired voice. "_____, are you still sleeping? Why didn't you answer my calls?" SeungCheol, your boyfriend's voice came through.

You shrugged hearing his voice. "Isn't he suppose to be in the dance room?" you tought in your mind.

"_____?" his voice echo again. "O-Oh! Oppa! I.. just wo-" you started but was interrupted by your loud coughings. "_____? Are you okay?" he asked on the line. "Ofcourse I am! Why would I no-" you state again but the coughing comes again, just louder this time. "Oh? What's wrong there?" he asked. "I just got out of bed, no big deal," you said weakly.

For awhile, you tought of why you're feeling so down today.

"Sure. So I was wondering if you want to go out today?" SeungCheol asked. "Ofcouse! Why not?" you beamed.

It's been awhile since you last met.

You both can't really have a good time due to his busy schedule.

But today is the chance. You both can spend time together.

"If that's it. I'll come over to your apartment in twenty minutes. Get ready," SeungCheol said. "Sure. See you then," you smiled. You then end the call and drag yourself to the bathroom.

You look in the mirror and found yourself pale.

"Oh my.. Am I sick?" you mumble to yourself. "Whatever, got to get ready.." you mumble again.

You then clean yourself and then change to a dress then lift down your black hair.

You're now done dressing, waiting for your boyfriend.

But whatever you do, you just can't stop coughing.

You walk to the mirror again and see your pale skin. You rest your hand on your forehead. "I-It's hot!" your eyes widened. You ran to get your ear thermometer. You then put it in your ear and start checking your temperature. "GOODNESS!" you shouted softly, yet weakly.

Your temperature was high hot so you're that weak.

Thinking about SeungCheol bringing you out on a hot day makes you feel more worse. But you didn't want to miss this date. It's already been awhile. And he's going to arrive in only a few more minutes.

"What to do.. What to-" you started but coughed strongly.

One minute later, the doorbell then ring. "Shoot.. He's here.." you mumbled worrily before walking to the door to open it.

After you open it, there stood a cute figure of your boyfriend.

"Are you ready to go?" SeungCheol smiled. "Umm.. SeungCheol.. Actually, I already prepared for this but, you see, I can't go.." you squeak the last word softly. "What?" he winced an eye. "I can't go on thi-" you started but he cut you off.

"What are you saying you can't go? What is more important than having a date with me after a long time? Or are you hiding something from me?" SeungCheol stormed.

You shook your head and sigh, not wanting an arguement on the day you were sick.

"It's not what it looks like.. You see, the thing is that i'm no-" you said again but was cut off. "You're kidding me, right? Do you really want to reject me? What is the important thing? Huh?" he blurted madly.

You look disappointed.

Just as you were about to speak again, a loud cough interrupted you.

You keep coughing and coughing. SeungCheol then look at you from mad to worry.

"_____, are you alright?" he asked you as he put his hand on your shoulder. "I.. Wait!" you quickly said as you push his hand away from you.

You then run to the toilet madly. Without closing the door behind, you started vomiting into the toilet bowl.

Once you're done with the icky business, you look up and saw a hand with some tissue paper on it.

Finally you realized and quickly flush the toilet. Accepting the piece of tissue, you wiped your mouth and then went to the sink to clean your face with water.

"You should have told me you're sick.." SeungCheol said worriedly as he stood beside the door. "W-Well.. But now you know?" you said, embarrased. "I'm sorry, for scolding you.. I really am.. My dumbness," he back hugged you. "It's nothing, really," you smiled.

SeungCheol then let go. "I promise I will make it up to you!" he threw his hands up.

You giggled at his cuteness.

"I guess I can spend the day with you here, instead of going out," he grinned. "Sure, but you still have to make it up!" you laughed. "Yea, I promised, my princess," he rolled his eyes.

You then laughed and suddenly coughed.

"I.. I guess i'll really need to rest," you frowned. "Don't worry, i'm here. I'll bring you to the doctor later," he kissed your cheek. "Thank you, oppa," you smiled.

He then hugged you whispering into your ear, "anything for you".