First Sight

17 Dreams || Seventeen One Shot Collection

(A/N: Junghan please! x-x)

You were bringing food to Seventeen's dance room.

You're also told that there's a new member, joining Seventeen today. Excitement pump you up when you heard that. You have been friends with the Seventeen members a year ago and now the boys are becoming idols.

"Yoon Junghan was his name," you remembered Jisoo told you through message not long ago.

Finally, you've arrived at Seventeen's dance room.

Pushing the door open, Mingyu was the one who ran towards you. "Finally! What took you so long?" he smiled and took the food from you. "Hey, you're always hungry," you laughed a little. "Guys! Let's eat!" Mingyu said and started sitting on a chair, then eating his food.

You smiled at the boys and went to sit on a bench, placed against the wall.

Not long later, Jisoo walk towards you with his food. "You're not eating?" he smiled sweetly. "I ate already, before I came," you smiled back. "Okay then. So you know that there's a new member and bought an extra packet of food? Clever.." he laughed a little then take a seat beside you. "The new guy!" all of a sudden, you smiled remembering about him.

You scan the room slowly but it's difficult for you to find if you've never seen him.

"You're dying to see him, aren't you?" Jisoo laughed as he took a bite on his food. "Hey, where is he?" you pouted. "Huh? I'll bring him here," he smiled and put his food on the bench then started walking away.

You watch as he walk to a guy, wearing a pink shirt. Jisoo talked to him then he started to point to you and they both laugh. "Seriously.. What are they talking about?" you mumbled.

Then they both started to walk towards your direction.

Jisoo let out a small breath before he start talking. "This is _____," he told the boy. "And this, is Junghan," he then told you. You look at Junghan. He was actually very handsome and cute at the same time.

You then gasp. "Uhh.. Hi.. Junha? Is it? Or.. is it.. Junho?" you said stupidly. Then you place your hands in your forehead. "It's Junghan," Jisoo laughed at you. "Well, you both get to know each other, okay?" he then smiled and take his food beside you. "Good luck!" he whispered at you and winked, then shuffled off.

You look at Junghan who was looking at the floor awkwardly.

"Umm.. Sit here?" you pat the empty seat beside you. He look up at you awkwardly and smile. He then sat beside you. "Uhh.. What's your.. name again?" he said shyly. "It's _____," you smiled.

Then there was an awkward silence between the two of you.

Truth is, you think that you had already fallen for JungHan and cannot stand the silence moment.

You tend to speak, right now.

"So.. How old are you?" you asked with a slight smile. Then he began answering the basic. You both then started asking each other some basic yet simple questions. Ten minutes later, you both are already making jokes and laughing.

You then look to side for awhile to see Jisoo and Samuel winking at each other and whispering while looking at you and Junghan, then laughing from the corner.

You stuck your tongue out at them and then continue to talk to Junghan.

"Break time is over! Get back to your position! Let's practice!" Seungcheol announced. The boys then stand up and start stretching.

Junghan stood up and look at you with a smile.

"So.. I guess I do better get going now?" you sounded upset. "Huh? Why? You can stay and watch us," Junghan frowned. "A-Are you sure? I don't think the daddy can accept this," you point at the serious Seungcheol.

Seungcheol then turn his head and saw you pointing to him.

"Yes? Lady?" Seungcheol rolled his eyes. Junghan then laughed. "Can _____ stay? Please?" he asked politely. "Uhh.. Fine," Seungcheol answered with no expression.

"Boys! _____ is staying to watch us, so please don't make any stupid actions," Seungcheol joked.

The boys then start dancing.

After an hour, they're having a short break.

You sat there, bored. You yawn then started to look at the floor when you saw another pair of feet. "What the.." you said boredly. "Sleepy?" the boy said and you look up to find Junghan saying that.

"Yea.." you nodded. "You want to head home now?" Junghan lend out a sweet smile. "Okay.." you said softly.

You took your things and went to the glass door. "Guys, i'm leaving!" you announced. "Kay!" they all said at once.

Before you had gone through that door, someone had called your name.

"_____, wait!" is what you heard. You turn around and saw Junghan running towards you. "JungHan?" you said. "C-Could we.. exchange numbers? I want to.. invite you out the next time.. You're really p-pretty, _____," he said shyly.

You blushed and started to smile a little.

"S-Sure.. here," you handed him a piece of paper with your number written on it.

"And here's m-mine.." he smiled and gave you another small piece.

You both smile at each other stupidly for awhile until you heard Mingyu shouting. "What are you both doing there? Oh get a room already!" he teased and they all laughed. "I-I'll be going, bye," you smiled and exit the door.

"She's so beautiful.." JungHan mumbled and smiled then he kissed the paper with your number on it.