Confession

17 Dreams || Seventeen One Shot Collection

(A/N: Got the idea from the gif. Cute, eh? cx)

"This cookie is nice. She's so good at baking," MingMing smiled as he took a bite of the cookie you baked. "Yup!" JunHui smiled and nod.

Right now, you're talking to Samuel.

"Noona! This is so, very good!" Samuel said happily. "Thank you!" you chuckled and pinch his cheek. "Why do you always do that?" Samuel giggled. "Because you're so little and cute!" you chuckled.

From a far, MingMing was looking at you and Samuel.

JunHui then notice his disappointed look. "MingMing, what's wrong?" he asked. "Look at that pair.." MingMing mumbled as he eyed you and Samuel. JunHui look at the both of you. "Stupid.. Samuel's too young for her," he laughed. "But.. They still can be paired, right?" MingMing took another bite of his cookie as he look at the floor.

Something then hit JunHui's mind.

He grin as he look at MingMing. "MingMing, do you like her?" he smiled. "Ofcourse I like her. I mean, everyone in Seventeen likes her," MingMing answered with a frustrated look.

JunHui then slap his own forehead.

"No.. I mean, more than a friend. Do you love her? As a girlfriend?" JunHui tried again.

"W-What?! JunHui are you k-kidding me? Why so sudden?" MingMing blushed. "Hm? Then why are you blushing?" JunHui laughed. "No! I'm not even blushing!" MingMing defended. "Fail liar.." JunHui mumbled.

MingMing then look at you again, then he sigh.

"Fine.. I.. have a crush on her.. I mean, she's so cute and nice.. But! Don't tell her!" MingMing admit.

He look on the ground again.

JunHui then smiled and stood at the back of MingMing. "Tell her your feelings! Confess to her!" JunHui said and put his hands on MingMing's shoulder. He started to swing from the left to the right. Whenever he stops, "GO!" is what he whispered to MingMing's ear.

"Stop it.." MingMing laughed. "Not until I see you both hold hands," JunHui continued his actions.

MingMing bite his cookie. "I said no," he repeated.

JunHui then frowned. Slowly, something popped into his mind. His face brightens with a smile. "What a pity.. Then we shall see _____ ending up with Samuel.. or at least the other members but not you!" JunHui said and walked off.

MingMing then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Rethink.. rethink.." he said to himself.

He then run to JunHui. "Hold this!" MingMing said and grab JunHui's hand, then he place the unfinished cookie. "Wha-" JunHui started but was cut off by his actions. "I'll prove you wrong!" MingMing smiled.

Back to you, Samuel said that he had to go to the restroom. You nodded.

You then saw MingMing walking towards you.

He was looking at the floor, fist clenched.

MingMing then approached you. "Hi _____," he tend to gave a small but sweet smile. "Hey," you smiled back.

For the past days, when you met MingMing, your eyes just can't keep off him. After that day, you found yourself in love with this shy, cute and sweet guy. But you just couldn't show your feelings towards him due to the awkwardness between the both of you.

Whenever there's no other members, just MingMing and you, both of your mouths just open for a moment and close, not knowing what to say. So it's just awkwardness between the two of you.

"You.. are very good at baking! Thank you.. for the cookies," he said shyly. "O-Oh! You're welcome. It's nothing, really," you blushed then began to look at the floor.

You knew you had a crush on him.

MingMing then told himself he had to be brave. He took a deep breath and started speaking.

"Hey, listen. I have a crush on this girl. So I wanted to confess to her really badly. But I just don't know what to give her when it comes to this. What does girls like?" he asked.

You then frowned. You got disappointed. Because he loved another girl.

Another girl, but not you.

But you cheered up yourself. You told yourself that there's still a bunch of fish in the sea.

"Well.. depends on what type she is," you tried your best. "Can you help me? She's very beautiful and cute at the same time. Whenever we talk, it would just be silence. She's good at cooking. At noon, she'll probaly bring me lunch. I don't really know what she likes, but I really love her, lots. I just.. don't know how to tell her my feelings.." he stated.

You got jealous and hurt at the same time.

The girl MingMing is describing has almost the same actions like you.

"J-Just do your best. She'll probaly know how much you love her.." you said sadly.

Tears start welling up your eyes, but you tried blink it off.

"Is that so?" MingMing smiled. However, he frown when he saw your sad, disappointed look. "I.. I had to go. Tell the others i'm leaving. Bye!" you said quickly and grab your school bag. You ran to the glass door and you can feel tears running down your eyes.

You stood beside the elevator and pressed it quickly. "Come on.. Come on.." you cried.

Just then, the elevator door open and you were about to go in, until you feel someone hugged you.

You froze and stop crying for awhile. You then turn to see MingMing hugging you. His head leaning on your shoulders.

"Hey, do you know who the girl is?" he smiled and let go. You look at the floor again and shook your head. "It's you," he smiled and tap his finger on your nose. "I love you since we first met, and I think I can't release you off myself. The only girl I can lean on is you. See, i've got nothing here. But I really love you that it hurts. It hurts seeing you cry. And I always got jealous when you talk with the other members. _____, accept my love for you? Be my girlfriend?" he said.

But this time, he did not blush. He's a man. He had to be one.

You froze, shock. Outside, you didn't know what to say. But deep down in you, your heart is jumping so fast, begging you to say yes.

You smiled at him and nodded. Tears stop falling.

"So it's a yes?" he smiled. Before you could answer, he lean in to kiss you in the lips. "I love you.." he smiled after the kiss. "I love you too.." you blushed happily.

You both then hold hands and started walking back into the dance studio.

But before you could, you both saw all the other members sticking their heads out of the door, staring. They then start whistling. "Woo~ What a sweet couple!" Seungkwan said. "Y-Yah! What are you all doing?" you blushed. "Pah! Shut up, guys. See, this girl is mine now," MingMing said earing more cheers.

"I know you can do it," JunHui smiled as he walk past MingMing.

"Thank you, JunHui," MingMing smiled as he hug you.