Just Lovers

17 Dreams || Seventeen One Shot Collection

(A/N: So, two people have been asking for a Soonyoung shot. Here it is! ^^)

You open the door, to go in to Seventeen's practice room.

"Hello all!" you beamed as you see the boys there, sitting on the floor.

The boys then all jumped, not knowing you were there.

"Noona you scared Dongjin!" Dongjin teased and stuck his tongue out. "Me too!" Doyoon laughed. "Well, I didn't know you guys are so.. easily to be scared!" you teased them.

You then scan the area and noticed that Soonyoung was missing.

"Where's Soonyoung?" you asked. Soonyoung was your closest friend in Seventeen. Among all the members, you like him the best. Not really like, in fact you have somewhat fallen for him.

Seunggwan looked at you and teased you, "aww! Someone's missing hyung! How sweet!".

You glared at Seunggwan and he just laughed.

"He's there," Seungcheol pointed to the door. "Okay, thanks Cheollie!" you smiled and skipped to the door.

Before opening the door, you could her Soonyoung's voice.

He was singing, melodiously.

You knew that if you're with him, he will never sing a song to you. Whenever you asked for one, he would just reject. You the smirked and open the door quickly, gushing in.

"Amazing!" you shouted as you close the door. "AHHHH!!" he screamed.

You heard his scream and was scared, so you screamed with him. "AHHHH!!" you both screamed, untill Soonyoung sees you he stopped. "Oh my gosh! You freaking scared me!" he said, with huge eyes.

You stopped screaming and look at him with a scared face.

"Why did you scream?!" you asked. "I didn't know that someone would just come in while i'm singing and shout a word!" he tried to calm down. "S-Sorry then. I just wanted to hear you sing.." you gave him the poker face. "Why would you want that?" he asked, calmed. "Because you never sing infront of me!" you stuck your tongue at him.

Soonyoung then look at you and kind of laughed.

"Why are you l-laughing?" you blushed and tried to hide your face with your hands. "I was practicing my singing for someone special.." he smiled and walk up to you.

He then took your hands off your face.

"Don't cover yourself, you are beautiful," he blushed a little. "O-Okay.." you smiled awkwardly.

Soonyoung then cleared his throat and started singing a very romantic song about this boy meeting this girl a long time ago, but doesn't have the courage to confess to her.

After he was done singing, you smiled softly and clapped your hands.

"Now would you be my girlfriend?" he bend one knee down and take out something from his pocket. "Be~ My~ Girlfriend~" he sung as he hold out a little box with cute polka dots.

You looked at him nervously, face as red as a tomato.

"Say YES!!" the other members then come into the room and cheered for you to say positive.

Soonyoung smiled a little as he look down to the ground, holding the box still, waiting for an answer.

"Y-Yes.." you blushed and took the box.

The members then cheered loudly.

"NEW COUPLE!!" Samuel jumped around, causing you to giggle.

"Your laugh~ Your smile~ It's just so beautiful~" Soonyoung sung and lean in to kiss you in the lips.

The kiss was soft, gentle, long, and romantic. It's just sweet.

The other members the began wolf whistling. "GET. A. ROOM!" Samuel shouted then ran away.

After the break, Soonyoung turn to see the members. "Get out, we need our own space!" he commanded. They all laughed and went out of the room, continue doing what they were doing just now.

"_____, open the box," Soonyoung smiled.

You blushed and open the box, revealing a small note attached with a ring.

"S-Soonyou-" you were about to say when he placed his fingers on your lips. "No, just accept the gift. Read the note first," he smirked. You nodded and started reading the paper in your mind.

"_____, I love you. So much that it hurts. I hate it when you were talking to the other members. I'm just jealous. I'm glad that you're mine now. Not glad but overload with happiness I would just burst! Call me your oppa from now on. I love you babe."

You chuckled when reading, making him smile.

"Let me help you," Soonyoung smiled and help you put the ring on your finger. "You're officially mine now," he smiled and kissed your forehead.

At that time you just keep smiling like an idiot.