Beautiful Rose

17 Dreams || Seventeen One Shot Collection

(A/N: Inspired by the drama, 'Happy Rose Day'. Yes, the one which Doyoon is in.)

The flower shop's door opened as the bell chimned gently.

"Annyeong!" Doyoon smiled as he handed a rose to Sohee, the only florist in the shop. "Annyeong! Thank you. This is the 95th rose you've given me," Sohee smiled. "And it's the last.. My boss told me that you rejected all my roses? He took them all saying that it's wasting if no one wants it.." he sighed.

Sohee look at him blankly.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go! Bye!" Doyoon smiled fakely and left. "Oh.. Bye," Sohee blinked.

Doyoon went far away from the flower shop to a park. He sit on a bench quietly, dissapointedly.

You were walking in the park at that time, getting some fresh air. Just as your legs were getting a little tired, you wanted to sit on a bench. But all of them were occupied.

Except for the one Doyoon was sitting on. It's only him on the bench.

You smiled knowing there's a space beside him and jog happily there, sitting down on the bench, you were sharing with the boy you don't know.

You hummed some beautiful song as you took a book from your bag.

Reading it in your head for awhile. You then turn to the boy.

He was letting tears stream down from his cheeks. You frowned and pat his back. Ready to know what to say, you open your mouth to speak a first word to this boy.

"Are you okay?" you smiled softly, putting down the book beside you. "A-Ah!" he jumped, wiped his tears real quick and turn to you.

Looking at his action make you let out a soft chuckle.

"I-I'm fine!" he quickly try to hide his face. "And you're crying? What? Tears of happiness?" you chuckled. "I'm n-not," he shook his head then face to the other side to avoid eye contact.

You think of something to say.

"Why are you avoiding eye contact? Do I look ugly?" you joked. "N-No.." he then turn to look at you, but his face low. "Just kidding. So, what's wrong?" you smiled and poked his cheek. "Just.. personal stuff.." he nodded.

You then smiled and change your toned seriously.

"Altough i'm a stranger to you, could you tell me? Let out your pain, you know?" you smiled.

The cute youngster nodded and open his mouth, "what's your name?" he asked. "It's _____, and your's?" you smiled. "Jang Doyoon," he smiled back. "So.. tell me or what?" you pouted.

He rubbed his eyes a little and smiled. "You're cute.." he tought and nodded.

"So.. i've been giving roses to this girl each and everyday. Today is the 95th day and also the last rose i'm giving her," Doyoon sighed. "Wow.. You're such a romance," you smiled softly.

He let out a soft chuckle before continuing.

"I told her it's the last day because my boss told me that she rejected every roses I gave her. Since she reject them, my boss said that he had decided to take them all. I felt heart brokened and decided to stop this action so I ran all the way here from the flower shop.." he said.

You smiled a little and patted his back. "You wouldn't know how grateful I would be if I was her. A cutie like you giving me roses for 95 days now? Got to be a joke because I would have fallen for you!" you chuckled.

Doyoon then look deep down into your eyes.

"You're cute too," he kissed your cheek.

100 days later, you were working at a coffee shop.

The door bell chimned gently as a cute youngster came in, holding a rose.

"Annyeong!" Doyoon smiled brightly and handed you the rose. "Oppa, today is the 100th day you've given me roses! I'm so glad!" you beamed. "So.. what's my reward for that?" he tapped his chin cutely.

"This.." you smiled and lean in to kiss his lips, earning a few cheers from your co-worker.

You both then broke the kiss. "We've been dating for a month now. Just want to say i'm so proud to have a boyfriend like you. I love you so much. You're the best!" you blushed.

Doyoon smiled cutely at you.

"You're the best girlfriend. Every rose I gave, you treasure them. You're just like a beautiful rose. My beautiful rose in my heart," he leaned in to kiss your lips this time.