Backstage

17 Dreams || Seventeen One Shot Collection

(A/N: My ultimate bias, gosh! *^* Bringing out all the Doyoon biased! c;)

You stuff your phone and wallet into your handbag.

After that, you take a quick glance at your watch. "Twenty minutes left.. quick.." you mumbled to yourself.

Your boyfriend, Do Yoon, had asked you to go to the studio today. He said that Seventeen will be holding a thirty minute show at the studio. The studio held a small stage with fifty seats for Seventeen's friends. They're mostly invited.

You promised Do Yoon that you'll be there to watch him dance on the stage, supporting him.

Right now you're in the bakery. As a collage student, you would need some money for your own daily. So you work part time at the bakery, just to earn some money.

"I'm off now, bye!" you announced as you swing your handbag and rush out of the shop. "Hey! _____! Don't you want a lift?" your friend shouted at you from a short distance. "Nahh, i'm good!" you shouted back and smiled as you continue walking.

You then take a quick glance at your watch again. "Seventeen more minutes.. Yah! Quick!" you mumbled to yourself. Without knowing, you were running all the way just to not miss the show and disappoint your boyfriend.

Finally, you've arrived at the studio, panting.

You push the main door open and ran to the elevator, pushing the floor the small stage was located.

The elevator reached the top and opened. You walk out of it and push the glass door open.

In there, it was a studio, with green painted walls. There was a small stage and there are at least forty-five audience arrived already. Then you saw Samuel shuffling towards you.

"Hi noona!" Samuel beamed. "Hey, Sammie!" you pant. "Just arrived? Do Yoon hyung said to bring you to the front row. He said it's specially reserved for you. Should we go now?" he smiled cutely. You pinch his cute little cheek, "Yeshhh!".

Samuel brought you to the first row. "Enjoy the show!" he said and left.

You sat there and smile as you look at the stage.

Five minutes later, the show started. After a few dances and moves, Do Yoon had finally come out on stage. It is his turn to dance on the stage. He danced perfectly together with the other members. His twist, his turns, his moves.

All you can see is Do Yoon smiling at you after a few moves.

Thirty minutes later, the show had finished. Everyone gave a huge applause, cheered and then left.

You were the only audience left at that time. So Seung Cheol came approaching you. "Hey _____, what's up?" he said cooly. "Oh! Hi Seung Cheol. You did really great on stage! It was awesome," you smiled. "Glad you enjoyed the show. Hey, you haven't talked to Do Yoon for the day, right? Do you want to see him? I'll bring you there," he said. "Really? Then it's fine!" you can't help but get happy.

Seung Cheol bring you backstage. "Search for him yourself, okay? I'm going to rest for awhile," Seung Cheol smiled and shuffled off.

You walk around a little, then you see a guy leaning on the mirror.

His hands were on his pocket. He was looking up at the ceiling.

You walk a little closer to the guy. He then turn his head and saw you.

It was actually Do Yoon. He immediately smile when he saw you. "Hi~" he said sweetly and waved his hand, still smiling. "Oppa!" you beamed and wrap your arms around him. His hair was simply ruffled which makes him look hot and attractive.

"_____, did you enjoy the show?" he smiled and hug you back. "Ofcourse I did! You guys did great! And you were so.. cute.. and all," you said the last sentece softly and blushed a little. You then release him to see his handsome face.

He was smirking a little. "Err.. Are you okay?" you wince your eye a little. "Oh? Could you repeat the last sentence before that?" he then turn to smile sweetly. Your heartbeat quicken a little, making you blush. "A-Are you okay?" you kind of answered his question wrongly. "No, not that. Before that," he sigh.

You gulped then everything turns real.

"Yah! Oppa! Stop that!" you giggled. "Hey, come on.. Just say it. It makes me happy," he frown a little.

You look at him. "Fine.. You're so cute on stage.. and all.." you said softly again. But this time, he was smiling so wide. You look down to avoid eye contact, it would be awkward if you don't right now.

Do Yoon then lift your chin up and lean in to kiss your lips. It was a quick kiss then he let go.

You blushed and was speechless.

"Eww.. Hyung! Get a room!" Samuel said as he closes his eyes. You look at him then to Do Yoon and laugh. Do Yoon laughed along with you.

Ignoring the little one, Do Yoon hugged you.

"You know? You're cute too, and all that," he whispered into your ear and smiled.