Little Fight

17 Dreams || Seventeen One Shot Collection

(A/N: Time for my epic fail angst, featuring Hansoy! c;)

You are now at Seventeen's studio, sitting on the bench.

You're actually watching the boys having their picture taken.

"Let's take a break. We'll continue later," the camera guy announced. The boys then start eating, some were chatting, while the others were playing around with each other.

In the boy group Seventeen, you're very close to Hansol.

Actually, you're secretly having a crush on Hansol. Whenever he smiles or talks to you, your heart always skips a beat. He's just so cute and handsome at the same time.

"Hansol, you're so adorable," you heard a girly and sweet voice called out. "Thank you, noona," Hansol's voice said back. "Huh? Who is he talking to?" you mumbled to yourself.

You stood up and walk to the backstage of the photograph session, where the boys took their make-ups there.

Unfortunately, you saw a girl around twenty years old helping Hansol doing his make-up.

Disappointment fill in you. Well, it's actually jealousy.

You quickly hide behind the door to not let them see you. You press your ear against the glass door to hear what they're talking about. Curiousity and jealousy fill in you.

"You're so cute, Hansol.." the girl said in a sweet voice. "So are you," Hansol said. "You really mean it?" she giggled. "Sure.." he replied.

Soon, there were no sign of anyone talking. You peek through the glass door to find the girl kissing Hansol on the cheek. After that kiss, Hansol was wiping his cheek awkwardly. WonWoo, who was standing behind Hansol, didn't saw you and did a heart shape behind them.

Your heart then breaks into pieces.

"Yah! WonWoo! That was just a friendly kiss!" the girl giggled and blushed. "Whatever, you don't match him anyways. Aren't you too old for Hansol?" WonWoo said.

A small smirk then appear on your face as you heard WonWoo said that. "Go WonWoo!" you said softly.

"Hey! Don't be rude! Actually.. me and Hansol make a great couple," the girl then played with her fingers. "I'm puking, bye!" WonWoo said and walk away from them.

The girl then smirk. "Hansol.. There's no one here now. Let's share another kiss? But this time on the lips," she said girlishly. "No.. I don't want to," Hansol shook his head. "Why? Come on.. I know you love me back," the girl said again. "No," Hansol echo. "Come on.. Please? Noona loves yo-" the girl repeated but before she could, you were very angry that you give up looking.

You push the glass door open and stomped in.

Jealousy filling your meter full enough that you're going to explode.

"When he said no.. IT'S A NO!" you shouted at her furiously. "Wow.. Hansol, who's this?" the girl smiled and wrap her arms around Hansol. "Can't you understand a word he said?" you said hurtly.

Looking at the image of them just hurts you more.

"Well.. Don't you get it? Hansol loves me! So go away!" the girl said meanly. "N-No! Hansol is my best friend. And I know who he actually loves.." you wanted to shout but it turns out to be a small mumble.

Tears start filling in your eyes.

The image of them became blurry.

"What? Pardon? Are you mute?" the girl laughed. You open your mouth and close it again. You're speechless and defenseless. "I.. I d-don't.." you started but didn't know what to say.

You then burst into tears.

"Noona! You're so rude! And you know what? I DON'T LOVE YOU AT ALL!" Hansol finally manage to say something. He push the girl off him. "I will also tell the manager about this.." Hansol said quietly. "Now, GO AWAY! Before you hurt my girlfriend more!" Hansol said furiously.

Hansol is angry enough to blurt out words like that.

You've never seen him like this in your life before, never.

Plus, when he called you his 'girlfriend', you didn't know why but you felt happy.

The girl pouted then walk away from us, leaving us alone.

"_____.. Are you alright?" Hansol let out a hurtful smile. "I.. I don't know.." you said softly. "Stop crying.. I never loved her, never. And actually.. I wanted to tell you this a long time ago, but didn't know how to say it.. I love you.. Would you want to become my girlfriend?" he pulled you to his chest.

You stopped crying. All of a sudden, the world stops and you're blushing madly.

"P-Pardon?" you faked. Hansol let out a small laugh. "I know you heard me. I love you.. be my girlfriend?" he blushed. "A-Ah.. I would love to," you said softly.

"And.. I already know that you're crushing on me a long time already," Hansol smiled. "Y-You know?" you said softly as your tears stopped. "It's obvious.. and do you know I love you when we first met? I really do.." he kissed your cheek.

You are speechless. You didn't know what to say.

"Now go wash your face. Our relationship is official. I'll tell the others about this whole thing. And I promise I will be the best boyfriend you've ever had," Hansol continued.

"Actually, you don't need to say. I already told them," WonWoo laughed from behind.

Both you and Hansol jumped. "Aishh! God! You saw us?" Hansol blushed. "Umm.. Duhh?" WonWoo laughed.

"Ignore him, go wash your face, okay? I love you," Hansol push your chin up and kiss you on the lips. After that small kiss, you blush. "I love you, too.." you smiled.

You couldn't help but felt very happy.

Everytime when you meet Hansol, you will both kiss each other and greet.

"What a sweet couple.." WonWoo tought.