Content

17 Dreams || Seventeen One Shot Collection

Contents(Click on  page _ to jump to the story!)
Page 02 || Doyoon: Backstage
Your boyfriend, Doyoon, invited you to his very first performance, 'SEVENTEEN SHOW'. Just in time you were there to support him. After 30 minutes of dancing and performing, you finally get to see him backstage.
 
Page 03 || Junghan: First Sight
After being friends with Seventeen for so long, a new member is joining in. Looking at each other awkwardly wouldn't help. So after some random chat, you bring an interesting topic to talk with Junghan. Breaking the awkwardness between the two of you and becoming friends with him is not that hard.
 
Page 04 || Mingming: Confession
MingMing asking you for advice on knowing what a girl loves. After that little conversation, you couldn't help it but just teared up. But you aren't right this time. What brings more than sadness you'll never know.
 
Page 05 || Hansol: Little Fight
Looking at your secret crush getting kissed by some other girl on the cheek is just so wrong. She's not even his girlfriend. Losing your temper and stomping into the room is wrong too. But you didn't have any choice and you wanted to win Hansol anyways. The only thing that you didn't know is that you had already stolen his heart.
 
Page 06 || Seungcheol: Misunderstand
Asking you out when you're sick isn't a good idea. Not knowing that you are sick is the worst part. Accepting the date and getting scolded is just enough. But you still have to know that Seungcheol loves you.
 
Page 07 || Leechan: Jealous
An old friend, right. More like a boyfriend, Chan thought. That old friend of your's just pissed Chan off. After getting rid hardly from that friend, Lee Chan finally got that ego to confess to you. Watching him defending you is the cutest thing ever.
 
Page 08 || Wonwoo: Faraway
It's your boyfriend's birthday and he's in Japan. At midnight, he held a phone conversation with you. Altough both were faraway, there's still connection in between themselves.
 
 Page 09 || Seungcheol: Vampire
He's a vampire. Your friends keep telling you to stay away from him. But you just won't. You believed that there's something in between the two of you. As a vampire, he protect you. It's more like your guardian angel.
 
Page 10 || Doyoon: Beautiful Rose
A sweet boy who was giving this girl roses every single day has been rejected. After confessing his feelings, he had learned his true beautiful rose. Flowers stands for gifts, forgive, happiness and even love.
 
Page 11 || Soonyoung: Just Lovers
This friend who never lets you hear his voice, finally does. Singing a romantic song to you as a confession and giving you this ring. You two were just meant to be each others' for an eternity.
 
Page 12 || Junghan: Change
After some days, he had decided to bring you out somewhere. Some time later, he said that he wanted a change. But you will never know what 'change' he wants, causing you to tear up.
 
Page 13 || Jihoon: What Is Love
A boy who's in love fools. A boy who's in love cares. But a boy who's in love will never hurt that girl. You're that girl, who don't know love. But soon, you realized that the answer to love is him.