Almost A Goodbye

The Day We Fall In Love

               

               They still there, looking at each other back and fort for uncountable time. This meeting is too fast than their expectation so nor Nichkhun and Victoria could say something before Yunho remind them there is someone who need to be helped there, Hyuna. " Let me help you sir, bring her to the emergency room. Follow me !" Yunho  command as  he helps Nichkhun to carry Hyuna's body leave Victoria by herself.

                Her legs are trembling lost it's strengh to stand up as sob is waiting to burst from her troat, she try to hold it. Was it real Nichkhun ? No, he wasnt Nichkhun right ? but every part of that man really similar with Nichkhun , because he really was Nichkhun. Why they have to meet here ? today ? when she is not ready to face him again. And that woman, isnt that woman who she saw on the television couple days ago ? If yes, no doubt she is his fiancee. The lucky woman who can erase her from his life. What should she do now? of couse dissapeare from his sight like before, let him live happily without her.

                " Unni ?" Krystal voice sounds panic watching Victoria sit on the floor, what actaully happen ? She steps toward her slowly. " Unni , what happen ?" She whispers as she reaches  her palm. Her face is pale, her sight is empty. The expression she used to watch last time in her boutique, and for her sure this is relate to Nichkhun. " What's happen ?" Krystal said again but her lip are tangled tighly. Slowly she get up and without a word leaves Kystal alone to the door makes she almost die from confuse.

                " Mommy, what does take you so long ?" Kevin feels relief right after Victoria enters the passanger seat. " I had a long chat with Uncle Yunho." She answers as cheerful as she can to hide her pain inside her heart. She will not do the same mistake at the boutique where Kevin watched her cried like a week woman , not this time. She is strong enough , at least until she is alone by herself. "Where is Krystal noona ?" Minho says confuse why did Victoria come alone whereas Krystal went to looked for her inside. " I come first , she might come few more minutes. " Minho nods.

                " Honey, you are here. " Minho help Krystal with her seat belt as he turn on the machine then leave the pharmacy heading to Krystal's apartment. Along the way home, Krystal secretly stole a glance at Victoria who already sink deep in her own though. What was actually happen ? it makes her going crazy.

               

~

                Hyuna is sleeping unconsciously on the bad inside a room of Doctor Yunho's pharmacy, it is 15 minutes since she faint but yet no sign she will wake up soon. Doctor Yunho finish checkking her blood presure as he sigh " She got a hypotension, maybe because of stress and less sleep. Over all she is ok so no need to worry she will wake up soon Sir." Doctor Yunho says as he gives a smile to Nichkhun who is looking very worry beside Hyuna's bed. "Yeah, she was very busy lately.." His tone weeker.

                " I'll get some vitamins for her.. " Doctor Yunho excuses himself goes out from the room. After the sounds of door's cracking, Nichkhun message his pulsing head with both palm in order to erase the sharp pain there. The sudden meeting today successfully break his day for right now he doesnt know what he should think of, Hyuna is there unconcsious so he supposse to take care of her since he is her fiance but in otherside the image of Victoria tries to distract his mind. So she really come back now ? why does she come back after 6 years ? what does she really want? is she trying to bother his life again? all the think make he get a worse headache.

                By looking at Hyuna's pale face brings him back to the reality where there are only him and Hyuna as a couple and Victoria just a piece of his past that he supposse to forget for what she did. Doesnt he supposse to hate her ? so why does he must care of her, it is up to her come and leave Seoul whenever she wants.

                Few minutes later Doctor Yunho come back with some vitamins in his grip, " Make sure she get enough time to rest and taking this vitaman, wish she get well soon." He says as he put it on the table. " Thanks, anyway may I know your name doctor ?" " I am Yunho." " Nice to meet you dr Yunho, I am Nichkhun and this is Hyuna my fiancee." He reaches Yunho's palm for a hands shake. " I often see you guys on TV, its honor to meet stars in my pharmacy." Doctor Yunho says in joking tone. " Once again thank you so much doctor."

                " Yeobeseyo Krystal, yeah this is me Yunho. I just want to confirm if Victoria is with you cause I cant find her in pharmacy. Oh, is that so ? Its relief.. ok Kryst thanks. I'll pay a visit soon. Bye!!" Nichkhun hold his breath hears Doctor Yunho just mention her name, Victoria. So he know her ? of course doesnt he help her to stand up before and now he calls Krystal , her best friend. No doubt they are close to each other.

                Nichkhun actuallly really want to ask him does he really know her ? what is he in his life ? and many other question that still trapped in his mind somehow his lips are glued together. "Mr Nichkhun, I am so sorry.  I have something to do in my office. " Nichkhun lifts up his head, " Oh yes doctor, I owed you." "Eiii.. it's nothing. Just take care of her ok !" He sees doctor Yunho dissapear from his sight as he looks at Hyuna's pale face. Every time he look at her he blames himself for being such as a useless man of her who even cant take care of her. " Mianhe.. " He whispers between his dry lips.

               

                Today is the day Krystal's and Minho waiting for , the engagement day of them now in front of their eyes. Garden party is the concept of the engagement ceremony, colorful flowers fills the whole garden with white  dominating. Krystal looks pretty nervous in front of the mirror as she waits for the last touch up oh her face. "You're look great, no need to nervous sist." Victoria brushs her shoulder to erase Krystal's nervous. " Yeah, but still I am so nervous now unni." Krystal grabs Victoria's palm and guide it to felt her crazy heartbeat. "You'll be alright, trust me Krys."

                Minho cant hide the smile on his handsome face when he sees Krystal comes out from the door enter the red carpet that will brings her to him. Krystal with her white mini dress walks slowly toward Minho and grabs his hand as the audiences clap their hands. Victoria, Kevin and doctor Yunho who watching them from the guest table also can feel their happiness. “Mommy, Aunty Krystal looks very happy.” Kevin says keep clapping his hand. “Of course today is Aunty and Uncle’s engagement day dear.” Victoria says to his son. “Will mommy be that happy if got engagement like Aunty?” Kevin look at his mom innocently while Victoria almost cough hears his question,  her face turn pale cant find any good answer. Actually engagement is what every woman dream of ? so does she.“ I am happy enough to be with my beloved son, how can I ask for more.” She smiles awkwardly.

                “Unni.. !!!” Krystal calls her name as she run toward Victoria who have a chitchat with doctor Yunho. “Hey, watch your step ! remember the guesst Krys !” Her words make Krystal smile shyly remember she almost ruin her image in front of many guesst. She steps slowly like a princess then land a big hug on Victoria’s body. “Thanks.. “ She whispers before gives a pech on her right cheeck. This whole weeks Victoria help her to prepare all of this from the concept, decoration, even she herself choose the menu. “For everything, include leaving Beijing for me.” She adds. “ How can I dont do that for my best friend ?” She says after realase the hug. “ Minho already book a ticket for you guys, first flight. ” “Alright, it’ll better to leave this city as soon as possible.” Victoria’s tone weeker remember the scene she met Nichkhun yesterday. It’s too hurt until she decided to fly back toward Beijing the day after Krystal’s engagement day.

                “Are you sure wanna leave first ?” Krystal ask Victoria for the hundred times makes Victoria roll her eyes in annoyed. “ Really sure,  how can I disturb your time with your beloved Minho. Dont worry I will spend tonight with Kevin and Yunho oppa. See you at home !!” She gives her a warm hug before walk toward doctor Yunho and Kevin who already waiting for her inside the car. Today is the last day of them in Seoul and tomorrow morning they will come back to Beijing, but before that doctor Yunho with his kind heart offers them to going around Seoul for the last time. “Really, it’s too fast to leave Vic. Why dont stay for couple days at least.” Doctor Yunho says while driving his car toward Han river. “ I need to work and Kevin already has a long holiday oppa.” “It just a week mommy, anyway I even cant bid a goodbye to my tall uncle.” Kevin pout,  dissapoint cant meet his tall uncle – friend for the last time. “Who is that tall uncle ?” doctor Yunho asks curiously. “ He is my first and only friend in Seoul.” Kevin brush the white Barchelet in his hand that given by Nichkhun. “Why dont you pay him a visit, Kev ?” doctor Yunho suggest seeing his dissapoint face. “I even dont know his name, how can I know where he live.” “It’s ok son, you’ll meet him one day.” Victoria tries to cheer up her son, honestly she herself feel hard to leave Seoul but if stay longer it will more hurting her.

                Three of them arrive at Han river, right after the door open Kevin run toward the river very excited. Today’s weather is very nice with the bright moon and breeze welcome them. “ I really miss this place.” Victoria says inhale the fresh air while she is walking with doctor Yunho along the river as she watch Kevin looking around in awe. “Dear, watch your step !” “ Yes mommy.”

                After satiesfied enjoy the night view of Seoul they go to the nearest shop to buy some ice cream and snack to fill their hungry stomach. Kevin and doctor Yunho come inside the shop while Victoria choose to wait them  outside. As she waiting the beautiful roses on the end of building catch her attention, when she want to touch the roses her eyes widen as she feels someone’s hand cover and guide her toward a small alley between the building. She stuggle but not strong enough to free herself from the muscular arms which she really sure he is a guy. Hot tear drops from her eyes when that guy pin her on the wall.

                “Who are you?” she says almost in whisper , her mind cant think for she really scare that he might do something bad toward her. The guy reminds silent, “ what do you want ?” she ask again but no answer. The bright moon’s light falls on his face, slowly she tries to examine every part of his face. His hight nose, black hair, slowly her legs become week as she know who is he. The small distance between them makes she can smell his scene which she really know whose. “Nichkhun..” she calls out her name as she look stright into his eyes. “ You remember me.. “ his tone almost in chuckle. How could she forget him not even every second in her life. “ what do you want ?” “Dont I who suppose to ask that to you, Victoria song ?” now he press his tone. “ why do you come back after you leave me? What do you want?” He grip her jaw to force her looking at his eyes, his rude action makes her leg weeker and weeker. Since when the lovable Nichkhun act this rude toward her? What happens to him? To her Nichkhun. “You know how hurt I was when you leave me? You’re so selfish for leaving me because of that stupid reason , huh !” he shout on her face makes she want to cry but she cant. “ I am sorry..” only those words could escape from but receive another chuckle from him. “ You say it after 6 years? The pain inside me cant dissapear with ‘sorry’ Victoria.” Doesnt he know that he isnt the only who feel the pain but her too, if he knows that she cries every night thinking about him while looking Kevin’s face, their son who he never know.

                “ I’ll leave tomorrow morning, I’ll leave Seoul.” She whispers, for her surprise he realase the tight grip. “ I’ll not bother you anymore, I promise.” She adds. Minutes later no word comes out from both lip as they just stare each other, remembering every part of each other face through the dim moon light. His mobile is ringing and with that he leave her alone without a goodbye.

                “ Kevin – ah, quick dear we gonna be late !” She yells from downstairs waiting for Kevin who excuse himself to take something upstairs. In 1,5 hours they will fly back to Beijing leaving Seoul with the first flight. Victoria impatienly waiting for him as she keep glance at her wrist, “ I am here mommy, I was searching for my transformer robot and forget I gave it to my tall uncle.” He says excitedly makes Vitoria frown , “ Isnt that your favorite? Your fist gift from mommy?” She ask for she really know how meaningful that robot for him. “Yeah, he is friend so I give it and he give it for me.” He touch the white barchelet circled perfectly in his small wrist in proud. “ Ok guys, everything is ok ! let’s go !! ppalli !!” Minho command as they enter the car heading to Incheon.

                They just waiting for Minho to re check the check in time while they wating for him not far from the checj in counter. “Unni.. “ Krystal already crying although Victoria still in front of her eyes as she doesnt let go her hands. Victoria who feel sorry looking at her best friend gives her a goodbye hug to calm her down. “ I’ll visit you soon in Beijing.” She whispers between her sobs. While they have their goodbye moment Minho appears and surprise them. “ Noona, there is something wrong. I find no flight to Beijing today.” He says with a short breath. “ May I have you ticket please!” He takes the ticket from Victoria “ Here written, Seoul Beijing - 9 of June - Business Class – Fly Asian Air – Boing 173. Ok let’s ask them.” He guides them to the information desk.

                “ Good morning, Fly Asian Air. What can I do for you?” The woman says politely. “ My sister has a flight to Beijing this morning but I cant find it on the board.” Minho explains. “ II am so sorry Sir , all flight to Beijing today was cancelled beacuse of some problem. You can visit our website www.flyasianair.com and confirm your bank account for get your money back or ask for another flight tomorrow. We are so sorry for this sir.”

                “Fly asian air ?” Victoria seems have hear that company’s name somewhere after Minho expalining about the canceling of their flight today. “Yeah, it is the biggest airline in Korea but I have no idea why did they cancel all flight to Beijing, it’s the first time I think since I always use them Noona. “ “So we gonna stay in Seoul?” Kevin face turn bright knowing they will spend more day here. “ 1 day at least.” Victoria sigh.