The Meeting

The Day We Fall In Love

 

“Kevin-ah.. !!!” Victoria run to catch his son who just enter the door. She hold him very tight caused he cant breath properly. Her body trembling as her cheek wetted by the hot tears, “Don’t leave mommy..” She whispers between her sobs as the top of his head. It’s been more than 20 minutes she walk back and fort inside the Salon waiting for her son’s comeback but there is no hint that he would appears soon. Minutes by minutes the worries inside her couldn’t be dammed as tears star to fall on her porcelain cheek, calling for her son’s name. Which mom wouldn’t be worry and scare if her son is somewhere else outside in the foreign city? He could be kidnapped or some bad happens filling her head.

 

                “Mom, I cant breath.. “ Kevin tries to catch his breath and Victoria loosen the hug. “Where have you been? I am so worry.” She cupped his face with tears keep falling from her big bunny eyes. Smile disappear from Kevin’s face watching his mom crying because of him, feel guilty for make her worry as he wipe the tears with his small thumb. Kiss her eyes to stop the tears from falling again.

               

                “I am sorry mommy.” He apologize hope it will erase her worry. He doesn’t expected that his mom will be this worry if he comes late, even he expect that he’ll got another scold from her but for his surprised the tears welcome him. “Please stop crying!”He begs as hug her once again.

 

                “Ok, so lets go outside and talk.”Krystal said as she takes their stuffs and goes to the cashier to pay the bill. Then three of them leave the salon to the nearest restaurant where Minho already waiting for them. “Hey dude, you almost make me get a heart attack. Where have you been?” Minho asks when Kevin is finishing his first slurp of his apple juice. “First I just walked  alone and found street dancers, I watched them, wow.. they were so cool uncle.” Everyone laugh watching his excitement. “I joined them dance, and you know? Lots of people came to see us. After the performance even some of them asked me for picture.” He adds and now they are clapping their hands .”Really, oh my god why didn’t you tell me that I have a - celebrity to be- nephew Unni?” The worried Victoria laugh and shook her head heard what just Krystal said. “Oh, after that they gave me some money to buy an ice cream but I found a little girl crying fell  down to the ground, I helped her and gave my green tea ice cream.” “Issh, I really proud of you dude.” Minho adds as he brushes Kevin’s hair. “Hmm, the most important thing is, I met a new friend here mom.”

 

 “Who, the little girl?”

 

“No, tall uncle.”

 

                Victoria frowns heard that funny name of her son’s new friend. “I forget asking for his name, because he’s tall I just call him Tall Uncle.” He explains as he receives a feed from his mom. “Hmm.. why did you be a friend with an uncle not someone in your age.” Minho asks for doesn’t Kevin should have a friend with a little boy or girl rather than an uncle? The man he talks about might have a bed intention on his nephew. “You have to be careful with adult here dude, they might have something behind themselves.” Minho advices him cause this is Seoul, a metropolitan city with lots of unpredictable things we might don’t know – we cant read people mind though.

 

                “ No, he is a good person Uncle. He gave me a new green tea ice cream, told me funny stories, even he brought me to the Salon. If you meet him, you’ll really like him. Jjinja.. !!” He defends, Victoria let out a week smile wonder how is that Tall Uncle who can makes her son so happy at their first meeting. That’s means The tall uncle is the third man Kevin’s close to.

 

                “You have to introduce him to us someday.” Krystal also feels relief knowing at least Kevin slowly feels comfortable and enjoy his time in this city, she hopes this feeling will stay like this until next week on her engagement day, without ‘him’ appears in their life. But actually it’s too late to build a trembler between Kevin and him for only the Lord could decides what should happens and the blood connection of son and father could be denied. Krystal starts to wonder  how will they react when they officially meet someday, could it be a good or a bad things for Kevin? Only God knows.

 

“Oh, lets go to the pharmacy nearby Krys. I need to buy some vitamins for Kevin.” Victoria breaks Krystal trance.

 

“Sure, so lets finish our food first !”

~

 

                Inside a  restaurant In Itaewon two lovers are having their candle light dinner, there are only two of them inside the room cause the whole restaurant seems already have been booked for tonight. Hyuna is looking around in awe. The decoration of the whole room full with pale pink and white, rose petals is strewn everywhere plus the dim light make the atmosphere more romantic. Nichkhun always know how to makes woman feels touched with romantic stuff he does, and always ended up by a tears of happiness from his beloved Hyuna.

 

                “Thanks, I really like it.” She said as she grabs his palm, Nichkhun smile watching his girlfriend appreciates his effort to prepare all of this despite his busy schedule, today is their 800 days anniversary as a couple so he decided to prepare something special for her. “You want paparazzi outside snap the picture of Kim Hyuna who ruins her make up because crying?” Nichkhun while wipe the tears on the edge of her eyes lovingly. “Darling.. “ Hyuna whine, on his age Nichkhun is still playful as always.

 

“The one who suppose to say thanks is me. Thank you for everything.” He look inside her eyes so she can see how honest that sentence is, he truly feels thankful for her, for her loves, her cares, her support during this 800 days. During this period of time, she – Kim Hyuna the one who always stay by his side however situation he faced back then. When he was in his clouded and painful past, she was there offered her shoulders for him to cry on although he keep resisted her in the first place. But his coldness toward her didn’t make her gave up and finally that day he realized that he couldn’t stay like this. Waiting and yearning for someone who would not came back, with that he moved on caused he knew Hyuna would always by his side.

 

“ Say ‘I love you’ for me Khun.” Without waiting Nichkhun fulfils her wish by saying those 8 meaningful words she want to hear the most from his mouth. “I love you.” “I love you more than you love me.” Hyuna said tighten her grip on his palm. Honestly sometimes she cant believe that the man in front of her right now is Nichkhun Horvejkul as her fiancé after all this years she have to bear the fact that he yet – still keep the past inside his memories but slowly but sure he will loves her as much as she loves him. One thing she believe that, the day will comes – when only her stay in his heart.

 

“How is your photoshoot in Busan?” Nichkhun open the topic as the waiters come to serve the main course for them.

 

“ Running well, probably you can see me in Vogue girl magazine next week edition.” Hyuna smiles to the waitress when she places the steak on the table with the other dishes.

 

“Hm, it will comes out as well as usual then.”

 

“How about the Hongkong Seoul promotion?”

 

“ We receive a good response from costumers, the passengers increase 5% this week.”

 

“Glad to hear that, anyway do you read the news about yesterday?” Now Hyuna opens the other topic that she keep in from the beginning. Collecting her courage, she finally speaks.

“Hmm,, the said we were married secretly on our vacation to US a month ago. It’s because of the picture  we took in the wood.” Hyuna chuckle, living as a celebrity like her isnt a easy and fun like what people think. It’s honor to be well known by people and have a lot of people who loves her, but in other side people will curious about her life behind the camera so she has to accept that sometimes paparazzi dig up about his personal life. She talking about the picture she uploaded on social network with Nichkhun in Muir woods, San Francisco. As we know Muir woods is a famous place where lots of people get married so netizen wonder if they already got married there secretly.

 

                “Yeah, I saw it. It’s very funny even Junho got stomachache because of his over laugh.” Nichkhun laughs as he continue cutting his steak. “Maybe they just wanna us get married soon, don’t they?” Hyuna gives a meaningful glance but maybe Nichkhun didn’t see it so he just reminds silent. This years both of them already 30 years old, isnt it the age of build a family? But remember their busy life maybe this isn’t the right time to talk about married, they have carrier to put at the first place, as long as Nichkhun on her side - its enough for her.  

 

                After bringing up about married matter, the atmosphere inside the car now becomes very awkward. Nichkhun is focusing on the wheel while Hyuna just looking to the view outside to distract her mind from that topic, but again- the image of her wearing a white wedding dress with veil , image of nichkhun’s handsome face on tuxedo and they both walking hand in hand to the altar makes a smile curved on the tip of her pink lip. But when that will happens ? 2 years later? 5 years later? 10 years later? She don’t know.

 

“Khun.. “ She call out his name with a soft voice.

 

“Yes.. ?”

 

“Could we stop in nearest pharmacy, I need to buy some medicine.”

 

“Are you sick?” He places his palm on her forehead

 

“Just little bit headache, maybe with some paracetamol I’ll be better.”

 

“You should rest more and eat properly.” He said as he searching fr the nearest pharmacy.

 

~

 

Victoria, Krystal and Kevin are inside the pharmacy searching for Kevin’s vitamins. “Here I got it!” Victoria takes a red bottle of fish oil supplement with strawberry flavor which is Kevin’s favorite. “I guess they don’t have it in Seoul.” Krystal examine the vitamins which written ‘made in china’. “Fish oil? What is it for?” Krystal asked curiously.

“Fish has lots of betacarotine which really good for kids not only for their body but for their brain.” A voice from behind catch their attention. A tall figure with glasses and white coat smiling to them, no doubt he is a doctor or such as. He step closer with smile still on his face this time Victoria thinks it’s widen. She frown when she feels his face is familiar but yet she couldn’t find his face inside her memories. “Long time no see, Victoria.” He said firmly. “Yunho oppa?” Victoria said with bit doubt.

 

“Yes, I though you will not recognize me Vic.” He said before receive a big hug from Victoria. “I miss you oppa.” Doctor Yunho was part of their life in Beijing,  he’s a Korean but in a practical term as a doctor in Beijing for 4 years and 2 years lately he just moved back to Seoul. “Uncle Yunho?” Kevin’s voice heard from behind, “Hi Kevin song ! nice to see you again.” Yunho receive another hug - during his life in Beijing Kevin was close to him for they lived in a neighborhood. They usually spent weekend together, even Yunho already considered him as his son – so did Kevin.

 

“Uncle Yunho I miss you.” He whispers against his ear, he truly miss him for they had been close to each other but still, there is something missing although Yunho indeed is a good person. Yunho carries him and swing him back and forth, what they usually do everytime they meet before. Kevin scream and laugh a lot - very happy to meet his old friend. “How surprise I am to see you guys here!” Yunho said as he release Kevin from his arms. “Oh oppa, this is Krystal my friend.” “Hi Krys, Victoria told me a lot about you and Minho.” Yunho surprised Krystal who just smile shyly. “Nice to meet you Doctor Yunho.” They share a handshake. “Unni, I  and Kevin will waiting for you in the car. Minho is lonely there.” Krystal winks before leaves both Victoria and Yunho inside.

 

“What are you doing in Seoul Vic?”

“I come to gather Krystal’s engagement next week.”

“Then you’ll come back to Beijing? It’s too short.”

“Yeah, probably.. how about your career as a doctor?

“Great, I work in a hospital around Gangnam and this is my pharmacy.”

“Oh, congratulation ! I know what a great doctor you are.”

“Thank you, oh wait a minutes here. I’ll finish something behind, will back in 5 minutes.”

“Oke, no prob.”

 

 

                Nichkhun and Hyuna come out from the car and step toward a pharmacy. “Are you sure don’t wanna stay inside the car?” Nichkhun convince her for she is in not too good condition now, but Hyuna shakes her head and gran his arms before enter the door. “Huh, we should find the medicine ourself?” Nichkhun glance at Hyuna after see the medicine racks arranged tidily in front of them – usually they just come to the pharmacist and they will give you the medicine you need. “Ok, you better stay here. I will get the paracetamol.” Nichkhun pat her shoulder before goes to medicine racks over there.

 

                Hyuna follows his words to stay plus she feels her head becomes heavy and everything getting blur, she leans her back on the wall to support her body from falling. She want to call Nichkhun’s name but her lip doesn’t have any strength to do. Her head getting heavier and reach her limit – so she just let her body falls before someone’s arm protect her. “Miss, are you ok?” a soft voice comes to her ears but later everything becomes dark – she is faint.

 

                “Miss, do you hear me? Wake up? Miss!!” Victoria tries to waking up the faint woman she found in the pharmacy. She just there waiting for Yunho, and the woman who leans weekly near the medicine racks almost falling to the ground so she quickly help her. She places her palm on her forehead, “Omo, she has a fever.” She places her head on her lap, still tries to wake her up by using eucalyptus oil in her pocket. “Oh, Yunho oppa.” She grab her mobile and decides to call him before a strong arms take the woman from her lap. “Hyuna?” The man said in panic, but suddenly Victoria feels her chest tight hears that common voice. She stiff shakes her head, thinks maybe it’s just one of her imagination. At moment she lift up her  head to face the owner of that common voice, the sharp pain stabs her chest very deep. There Nichkhun Horvejkul  – the person who responsible of the heart wrenching past of them six years ago, the person she hopes will never seen in her life again. But the times said different , now he is there – in front of her eyes.

 

                Her eyes locks on the figure who is panic waking up the woman she just help, her body froze doesn’t know either how to react – what should she do now? How she wish to get a time machine so she can run from this situation, but it’s too late. Fate gives them the chance to meet again , the chance she doubt would be a good or bad one. “Hyuna.. hyuna.. hyuna.. !” She watch him call out her names, her body is too week to move until a hand pull her arms up. “Victoria..” Yunho help her to stand up. As Yunho call that names, Nichkhun stop for awhile before lift up his head to look at who called Victoria. Is she that Victoria? And for more  his surprise – she is that Victoria.

 

                After six years long, the day they scared of finally comes unexpectedly. Six years separate, the two finally meet in this city – Seoul. No one had prepare themselves to face this day, so both only could looking at eachother face – wonder if this is just a dream.

 

              

 

 

^Hay guys.. !!! this is the new chapter for you !! I just finish writing this and I dont have a time to re read the whole chapter.. sorry !!! hope you like it !!!

 

Loves,

 

Maiy babo