The Bracelet

The Day We Fall In Love

He just finish his breakfast accompanied by his beloved mother, Mrs Vera with his favorite Thai home cook. It’s really nice to spending his breakfast by someone else, not alone like his usual morning in Seoul. Mrs Vera’s lip curved a smile as she watch his only son enjoy her cooking, “ Khun, he miss you.” She said makes Nichkhun stop chewing his food. “ I’ll visit him after breakfast before go to the airport mom.” Her smile dissapeares as she remember that her son will come back to Seoul soon and leaves her alone again.

3 years lately, lonely was her best friend since Nichkhun spend most of his time in Seoul with his work while she is here in Bangkok. Although once a month he will pay her a visit, still – it couldnt recover her yearn for other 29 days. In her old life she want to spend her time with her family, maybe if Victoria here with Nichkhun and her future grandchildren absolutely will be really great for her. But it just an empty hope, Nichkhun is Hyuna’s now. How come it will happen ? She herself doesnt know why does she keep assuming that her daughter in law is Victoria. Not because she dislikes Hyuna, she is a good girl who manage to recover the pain inside Nichkhun and makes him move on from the cloud.

She reach his hands and get up from the bed as she guide his leg out from the room. They walk slowly toward a two story building which separate from the main building of Horvejkul mansion. It’s different from the whole building of Horvejkul mansion, before reach the door the green view welcome their eyes as they step on the small path which will bring them to the wood made door.

Nichkhun tighten the grip on his mother hand as his body trembling looking around the first floor, full with Thai wood statue and Mr Teeragiant picture. He observe one by one the picture of him while his mind seaching for every memories when each picture taken. “ Come on !” Mrs Vera breaks his daydream and gesture him to climb the stairs to the second floor. As the door cracks, his sight directed to the person laying stiffly on the bed.

“Hi dad, it’s me khun.. “ His voice become a bit hoars as he reach his cold hand and plant a soft kiss on it. “ I am sorry I come late this month, I miss you..” He whispers but he really know that he wont reply his word. Since 3 years ago, Mr Teeragiant laid on this bed as he couldnt move every part of his body because of diabetes. They already try to give him many kind of treatment but it just useless, but they never lost their hope that he will come back one fine day.

“Son, where is your bracelet ?” Mrs Vera say noticing there is no white bracelet circling his hand. Nichkhun look at his hand before smiling to his mother, “ I gave it to a friend of mine.” Mrs Vera frown, how could he gave that meaningful bracelet to his friend. “ Junho ?” Mrs Vera say but Nichkhun only shake his head as he means someone else. Mrs Vera has no idea who is that friend on his for she knows so far his friend only Junho.

“ No, his name is Kevin. He is my new friend mom. “

“But why did you give that bracelet ? you should give it to your children like your grandpa gave it to your dad and your dad gave it to you.”

“ I am sorry mom, but he gave me his meaningful thing so did I. “

“ Oh, it’s already 11 am. Isnt your flight at 12.30 son ?”

 

 

The cheerfulness colored the day as Krystal hold Victoria’s hand when they enter the common restaurant in Hondae, the restaurant she visited the first day she arrived at Seoul – Noryngjin. After have fun the whole day, now the finally have a time to relax their tired leg for more than 5 hours huting some woman stuff in the shopping center. The both decided to spend their last day before Kevin and Victoria come back to Beijing tomorrow. Victoria laid her sight to the apron hunging few meters from her, wonder if he even come here after their separation.

Their order their usual menu, - samgyupsal with a bowl of rice and soybean soup come few minutes later. She remember again this food used to be her favorite dishes with Nichkhun every time they came to this restaurant. She reach her chostick and bite the samgyupsal as the momories of her past come again to her mind, somehow in her eyes now there is Nichkhun sit in front of her now. Smile brightly as usual , offer her a samgyupsal with his chopstick – feed her with love sprinkle from his brown eyes. When she almost open to receive his feed, he is gone. Then she know that it just her imagination, how crazy she becomes now because of him. The real Nichkhun will not come, why he should come to this place again after what have she done to him – it just impossible.

“Why the boys arent here yet ?” Krystal glances at her wrist that showed 7 pm. Victoria check her phone and there is a message from Doctor Yunho. She touch the screen to read the contant, “I already predict this before.” She sigh and show the message to Krytal. She only laugh knowing that the two are having a hard time to persude Kevin to leave the game house so that’s why they arent here yet.

She search Doctor Yunho’s number and dial it, after few second he green from other line. Victoria ask him to give the phone to Kevin who doesnt want to leave the games house Krystal only shakes her hed watching Kevin finally leave the games house with only one sentance from his mother. “How could he follow your order that fast ?” Kystal say curiously. “He is my son after all.” She answer in flat tone.

Both Victoria and Krystal exchanging glance for uncountable time as the dishes on the table still untouched. Smile escape from the corner of their lips as Minho, doctor Yunho and Kevin appeare from the slide wood door, “Quick, I am very hungry !!” Krystal protest rubbing her burning stomach while Doctor Yunho excuse himself to the toilet. The four of them start their late dinner alone for the restaurant already quite.

“Kev, you have a cool bracelet ! does your mother give it “

Minho examine the white bracelet circled his wrist in awe, the rest of the room include Victoria also fix their ayes on it. Kevin only smile proudly as he give them access to look it closer by raise her hand higher. Victoria frown – seem familiar with that bracelet until her jaw drop when she find something written in the bottom of that bracelet.

“Who give you this Kevin ? mommy never gave you.. “

“Tall uncle gave it to me, it’s cool right ?”

Smile doesnt leave his little face while Victoria grab his hand to read the sentance clearly. Something written in Thai – although she doesnt speak nor write in Thai but this time she really know what’s written on it. ‘Horvejkul’ craved with gold ink on it, make her sure who might be the owner of the white bracelet. Nobody eccept, Nichkhun Horvejkul –his biologic father. While Victoria try to process it inside her mind a familiar voice almost gives her a heart attact.

“Kevin.. “

Victoria turn her head to face the owner of the voice, how surprise she is when find Nichkhun stand up in front of her right now. What  surprise her for more is he just call her son name – Kevin just now, and his bracelet is on her son’s wrist. So the tall uncle that Kevin seldom told her is Nichkhun, his own father. Victoria look at Kevin then look at Nichkhun back and fort as she has no idea what is actually going here.

“ Uncle, glad to see you again. Here meet my mommy, Aunty Krystal, Uncle Minho and uncle Yunho.”

Kevin innocently grab his hand and gesture him to sit beside him, while Victoria only remains silent on her seat – yet frozen. Seems not only Victoria, Krystal and Minho also the same, too suprise with  his appearance.

 

 

How's that guys ? I finish it in hurry.. hope you like it !!