Just Someone From My Past

The Day We Fall In Love
W h e n   p a s t   g r e e t i n g   m e . . . ' 
 
They all continue their dinner in silent, nobody make a sound only vague music accompanied the cold dinner time. Victoria steal a glance at Nichkhun as she takes another piece of samgyupsal, his eyes are empty - his mind out of this place. His milky skin wraps her sprinkling face, his eyelids tells that he didnt get enough sleep lately - work seems took most of his time. Unknowingly Nichkhun look at her and now their eyes meet for the first time. Her body frozen as he look deep into her eyes, its like he try to say something through it. She turn her head to other direction broke their eyes talking time. 
 
' Mom, you are sweating.. ' Kevin takes some tissue and wipe away her sweat lovingly. ' Is this place that hot ?' He add but she shook her head. ' No sweety, I just... ' she look again at Nichkhun and find him with that deadly look. Only God's know how nervous her right now being this close with him seems she is really wanna run away from here. 
 
' drrrrrrrtt... drrrrtttt.. drrrrrtttttt... ' 
 
His phone vibrating continuously inside his pocket, ' Yeobeseo, araso. See you later.' less then 2 minutes he ends the call and grabs his key on the table. He takes a deep breath and say ' Well guys I gotta go now, thanks for the dinner.' Before he could rise up Kevin pull his sweater. ' This soon? come one stay longer please.. ' He begs him with his angel face. ' I have something important to do I hope you understand , Mr Song Junior.' his sour face makes the small kid release him and pout. Before leave the restaurant Nichkhun gives them a bow and disappears from their sight. 
 
Nichkhun drives his car to Gwangjin - gu while his mind capture the neautiful night around him. Voice of his favorite singer - Justin Mraz at least lessen his messy head. The ringing phone cant stop bother his driving, glance to capture the caller he sighs, ' Didnt I say I'll come in few minutes so just wait there. You disturbing my driving.' he said in annoyed tone. 
 
Finally he arrives at a big studio and deal a number, ' I am here, be quick !' and few minutes later a blonde woman appears from the door and walk toward him, Hyuna. ' I already waiting for you for almost 4 hours, you're so meant to let your woman to wait that long yeobo.. you even pick up my call after thousand time - that busy, huh ?' she nags as she tighten her seat belt. ' I called Junho and he said he's not with you and you have no schedule actually today. But you said you're busy so you cant accompany me with the photo shoot. It didnt make sense honey. Aa.. ! Do you have any appointment with others woman behind my back ?' Nichkhun seems doesnt even listen to her words prefer focus on his driving. He's too tired and lazy to responding her unimportant nagging, silent always being the best solution than a childish couple fight. 
 
' Honey, could you please answer one of my question at least ! you make me talk to my self like a fool huh.. ' Hyuna grabs her phone and busy herself as she felt really annoyed with his coldness. ' Why am I talking with a stone ! babo !!' she's getting sulky got no response from Nichkhun. ' Yaaaa.. Nichkhun - ssi !!! are you mute ?' She shout tired of being ignored by him. This is not the first time she's being this angry with him - such as uncountable time. She is being the only who speak and bring a topic so they wont spend their time in silent but how could she stand it longer. She watch him not even bothered with her voice, really ! he's in his other world now. 
 
' Stop the car !' she said firmly but got no response yet. ' I said stop the car !' she shouts with anger wraps her whole body and finally he push the brake. No word escape from his throat only flat gaze which makes the anger grows bigger inside her. She roughly open the door before a warm touch stop her hand , ' I just got a dinner with my old friend in Hondae, forgive me.' His soft voice suddenly send away all anger inside her. How could it happens ? he just so annoyed few times ago and now she'll forgive him that easy? what spell he whispers to her heart until he had power to control her feeling ? maybe it what we call love. 
 
' Khun.. you said you went for dinner with an old friend but isnt Yunho your only friend ? I dont know that you have another friend cause you never tell me before.' Hyuna bring a new topic after the tense between them. ' Hm.. not really a friend I think maybe just people from my past. I dont think their enough important to talk about.' 
 
 
 
Hi guys.. So happy that I had free time today so I can continue my story :) I hope you'll like it.. Big thanks for @Ita0788 for such as big support so I dont give up on this story and also you all guys thanks a lot for loves and support :) :) Happy reading !!!