A Him Between Us

The Day We Fall In Love
Nobody has enough courage to make a word breaks this damn strange situation they have, nor Minho, Krystal moreover Victoria. So does Kevin who just look fort and back to them, unknowing the situation after Nichkhun came. All of them just shock, dont know how to reach for this meeting was too sudden.
 
'Mom, dont wanna greet Uncle ?' 
 
Kevin squeeze his mother hand breaks her trance. Oh God ! How could her lip somehow closed tight, her mind is too blank to think, what she should do ? She scream inside. After so many years, this is their first official meeting between four of them. Makes the memories of their younger years come, the memories they try to skip until when we dont know, the memories that bring laugh, bliss, smile, warmness yet a pain and tears. 
 
' Its been a long time ago we meet here, chingu.. '

He sarcastically said while eyeing Mino and Krystal. Krystal gulp her saliva, lost her word and looking down. Minho knowing the change of her girl friend, grab her hand and smiling to Nichkhun. 
 
' Hi Khun, 7 years exactly. How's life?'

He tries to being as normal as possible. They exchange hands shake, when its Victoria's turn she stunned. From his hand she could feel the coldness toward her and makes her loss her strength even to look at his eyes, they flared reminded of the last meeting 7 years ago. Clenching her other hand she fight to reduce her nervous and act as usual.

'You all know him ?'

Kevin ask bit the tip of his chopstick. He look at them one by one unbelieving that the all know each other at the end.

'We are old friend in the past.. '

Nichkhun make bold his two last word somehow underline that their relation between past and now is different. In the past they were true friend indeed but now everything has changes, he himself doesnt know what kind of relation they have now on. But for sure they just an stranger for each other.

'He is who gave me this cool bracelet, Aunty.'

Kevin proudly show off the Horvejkul  written bracelet circled in his hand.

'Thanks uncle, I totally love this!'

He added and he receives a smile back from Nichkhun. Now Nichkhun eyes left Victoria and fix to this young boy, her son. Actually he feels a sharp pain in his chest when he heard 'mom' from Kevin's lip. What's really going on now? Kevin a kid that he knows lately and friend with is Victoria's son ? The sky fells going to fall down right.

Isnt it enough for him knowing that she is coming back after push him away? and what deeper the stabbed inside his painful heart is, him ! Right now, he really know his position on her eyes. He means nothing. He chuckles remembering how he cancel all flight to Beijing just to make her stay for awhile. He, himself doesnt know why he do that stupid thing?
 
 
I really busy with work and stuff lately.. sorry sorry sorry guys :)