She Is Back

The Day We Fall In Love

 

 

Kevin slowly open his eyes , feels a soft hand caress the side of his face. “Good morning sleepy head..” His mom’s bright smile welcomes him throught half eyelid before close it again and burry his face on the pillow , his body cuddle when Victoria reveal the blanket . As usual waking Kevin up in the morning will spend more effort , after 5 minutes there is no sign that he will wake up soon Victoria use her last trick and effective one “Omurice is waiting for you in the dining room..” She whispers makes Kevin open one of his eyes then sit on the bed , as always his favorite morning meal will effective to make him left his warm bed.

 

In the dining table Krystal is dabbing her bread with butter while singing along , noticing Kevin presence she handing him his favorite omurice.

“Good morning prince.. how’s your sleep?” She said when Kevin reach his seat beside his mom.

“Good morning aunty ,I was dreaming about spongebob last night.. how about you ?”

“Who is spongebob ? Is he one of your friend ?”

Krystal stupid question makes both mother and son burst into laugh, Krystal even become more confuse by their sudden laugh for she think there is no reason to laugh? She look at her reflection through the spoon make sure there is nothing on her face. But later she end up by showing her sulky face ,

“Are both of you mocking me ?” Kevin who cant control his laugh hit the table weekly then takes a deep breath

“Really , Aunty Krys was very funny indeed…  spongebob is my favorite cartoon not my friend.. “ Then receive a perfect ‘O’ form from Krystal’s lip.

“Well finish your breakfast so we can have fun soon !” She could see a blissful smile from Kevin’s face , then he increase his eat speed.

“Eat slowly or you’ll get stomachache son.. “ Victoria rub her son’s back.

“Like this mom?”

He said with playful tone and bring the food into his mouth in turtle speed. Victoria only smile weekly watch his adorable and lovely son’s attitude, very know where did he take after this playful side of him.

 

~

Victoria was annoyed by someone beside her right now , who was keep taking her picture with his camera while she was really serious study for her test preparation. She reminded calm and continued her reading but this guy even more annoyed her by using flash effect on his camera which absolutely more bothered her. He was taking picture non stop until a sharp gaze landed on his face , made him stop clicked the bottom. “Would you like to let me study for awhile and stop doing those bothering thing?” She shoot him by a firm tone. “I just taking picture of you ? so whats the problem ? am I wrong taking picture of my beautiful lady ?”  His words even made her more annoyed , she did love him but in this moment she felt want to kicked him and threw him to the uninhabited island far away.

“But it’s bothering me.. What if I cant pass the test ? Oh , is it because you already got your drive license?” “That’s good , I’ll drive you then wherever you wanna go honey.. so I can spend more time together with you. “ He said with his usual cheerful face. She pouted had nothing to say, and he spryly took her current pose  “Omo , this pose I like the most !” He giggled in excitement. Her persuade couldn’t stop him , so she’ll use the last trick to stop him, continued her reading , ignoring him.

Received no attention from her , he finally stopped and sat beside her. “Vicky.. you are smart and those question wasn’t as difficult as you think. Didn’t we study whole day yesterday ?” Remembered he accompanied her studiying until late last night throught the phone. Victoria pretended to be blind and deaf. Watched he dropped his head from the edge of her eyes she knew her trick was working , then smirked for she know he really hate to be ignored by her. “I am sorry.. I’ll leave now.. “ He said in bitter voice regretting his action , actually she just pretended to be sulky just . Didnt he just now ? and now it was her turn. When he stood up and ready to leave, Victoria let out her laugh. Him , who knew she just pretending stepped closer and grabbed her book , hide it behind his back. “Give it back !!” She try hard to got her book. Victoria jumped to reached it , but Nichkhun absolutely much taller then her. After she lost her mood to got it back , he handed her book back. For her surprise at moment she grabbed the book , he didn’t let go of it instead pull and drew her forward before landed his lip on her porcelain cheek. She quite surprised yet she liked it. When she about to protest , the announcement sounded called her to enter the room test. “Good luck my dear.. I love you !!” he said as he took her last picture before walked toward the test room.He always knew how to built her mood.

 

Krystal’s car parked in front of Glow Boutique, located in Gangnam's shopping center area. “Welcome.. !!!” Krystal open the door for her special guests today. This is what we call 'paradise' for every woman , shoes , bags arranged tidily inside the glass made rack while beautiful dresses inside impressed her eyes. She touch dresses she pass along , “You design them all Krys ?” Victoria lift up her face to look at Krystal who nod shyly. Her jaw drop knowing that all this beautiful dresses were designed by her best friend. “You are such as a great designer.. “ Victoria compliment her as she sit inside her office. “Kamsahamnida Unni , I still need to learn more.” She said reach the couch. “I proud of you Krys.. really..!!” They continue to talk about woman stuff don’t realize one person in bad mood cornered. “Kevin , why do you keep silent dear..” Victoria look at her son as he busy playing with his transformer robot. Got no response from him , she lean closer before cup his face plant a warm kiss on the tip of his nose. “ Please forgive mommy for ignoring you.. “ “Ok.. arasso.. " "Please.. " She knows that he doesnt forgive her yet from his tone. " DOnt ignore me anymore mommy.. you know how I hate that.. " "I will .. promise !!"

“ Aunty Krys.. may I turn on the TV ?” Kevin said to Krystal who busy with Victoria examine some of her design. “Sure buddy .. Unni do you want some drink ?” Krystal turn her sight to Victoria “Hm.. cappuccino ..” “Then you Kevin..?” “I want apple juice Aunty.. “ “Oke wait for moment guys , I’ll be back soon..” Krystal leave them alone heading to get some drink outside.  “Huh, there is no fun program this time mommy..” He said as he keep changing the channel then put the remote control on the table, continue playing with his robot.

“The President of Republic Korea Mr PArk Geun Hye attend the opening ceremony of ‘FLY ASIAN AIR’ new program for this summer. After chosen as one of the biggest airlines in Asia Pasific , they decided to increase their segment of market with their Hongkong Seoul promo flight which got great responses from the customers. Mr Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul  the chairman of FLY ASIAN AIR said the presentation of passangers from Seoul/Hongkong and Hongkong/Seoul increased this last three mounths , so by add more flight schedule and new plane for better service will give more profit for his company. The ambassador of Hongkong for Republic Korea Mr Henry Lau also come and hope this program could tighten the friendship between both countries.”

Victoria feels her heart stabbed hear those name again, she directly look at television screen which show the man she really know. Her body stiff cantn’t believe she can see his face after 6 years even through the television. His face still the same as 6 years ago , now looks more mature in black suit. She doesn’t blink her eyes for second , keep staring at tall figure who smile brightly with lots of important person in this republic. No wonder , the playful Nichkhun in past now turn out become a successful businessman own multinational company. More she look at his figure more she feel her heart wrenching until she press her chest to lessening the pain there. Without her realize , hot liquid already escape from the edge of her eyes and the moment she watch a beautiful blonde woman link her arm with him , she could feel her sob endured in . Who is she ? Is she his woman ? So there is already another woman replace her place? Was he totally forget her all this years? All of those though fill her head. Victoria let her body fell to the couch cause she lost all her strength for stand up. Her tears fall continuously on her porcelain cheek with eyes still lock at the screen.

“Mommy.. “ Kevin stunned look at her mommy’s teary eyes. Slowly approach her , "Mom , what’s happen ?Why are you crying?” , Victoria wipe away her tears realize that Kevin is looking at her. “ Mom answer me , what’s wrong ? are you sick ?” Kevin become worry lean closer hug his mom.“ No son , dust got into my eyes..” She smile . She blame herself for being so week infront of her son, Kevin isnt suppose to look her crying like this let her emmotion control her. But what cold she do, the pain from the past still exist and look at him add more pain inside her heart until she couldnt hold it anymore. Kevin tighten his hug feeling Victoria's trembeling body and somehow his hug slowly calm her down.

Krystal enter the room with some drink, but same as Kevin she shock look at Victoria. “Unni.. ?” Krystal put the drink on the table,  although her tears already disappear her swollen eyes tell her that she was crying. what’s happen to her ? She just smile before she left the room but why suddenly crying like this?

“ Kim Hyuna , the famous model also attend the ceremony to support Mr Nichkhun her fiancee. She manage to attend this ceremony although she just comeback from New York for a famouse cosmetic brand photo shoot. Despite their busy schedule , people impressed by their loves and support for each other. Asked about their married planning both only laugh.

The news on television draw Krystal attention, she let a heavy sigh yet knowing the reason why does Victoria crying right now. Grab the remote control , Krystal press the power button to turn it off. Krystal slowly step closer to her , very understand her feeling right now and need more space for herself. Grab Kevin’s hand as she smile bitterly

“Kevin , lets go outside Uncle Minho want to meet you.. “

“No.. “ He said grab his mom’s hand tightly.

“Come on buddy , you said you wanna meet him.. He can accompany you playing with your robot.”  She persuade him to leave Victoria alone , doesn’t want Kevin look at her mom in this state.

“I want to be with mommy.. “ He said as he wipe her cheek and her eyes.

“Aunty , you should clean your office more often so dust would not go into my mommy eyes anymore.. “

“Yeah.. I promise so let your mom rest for awhile !!”

“I am ok son , just meet Uncle Minho he waiting for you.. “ Victoria pat her son’s hair and smile brightly to make him sure she is ok.

“If you need me , just call me I’m outside.. “ Krystal said before close the door.

 

~

 

In a big hall , Nichkhun is busy receive congratulation from his business colleagues. Today opening ceremony was running well and success. This big event attended by the president and reported by some big television channel such as MBC , KBS and others which prove how influential him in society.

“Congratulation hyung !!” Junho gives his best friend congratulation hug.

“Thanks bro , it’s because of you too.. thanks for your hard work. “ He said release the hug.

“Congratulation darling .. “ He receive another hug and peck but this time from his girl friend , Hyuna.

“ Thanks darling , anyway thanks for save your time to come here. “ 2 days ago , hyuna told him that she probably couldn’t come cause she had some photo shoot out of the town for couple days. He really thankful this time she manage to come and pick their relationship after her work. Previously it was really hard to persuaded her left her work for something else include him. Not he dislike she fight for her career as a top model but al least she should save more time for him such as come to see him in his office, dinner or lunch together, or send him message to ask his condition. For now he could understand her, understanding it was the foundation of a relationship so if he didnt how could he keep their relation for this two years. 

“No , how could I don’t come to your important day..”

“You really lucky hyung , you have a understanding woman like her.” Junho said in envy.

“But I am so sorry darling , I cant accompany you for dinner I have flight to Busan in next 3 hours” Hyuna glance at her watch.

“It’s ok , no need to sorry. Take care of yourself..” Nichkhun gives a kiss on her forehead before send her to the van. He do disappointed because she suddenly cancel their first dinner together after 2 weeks separated. Once again, he must be an understanding fiancee.

 

Nichkhun lean her tired body on the passenger seat , after whole day busy preparing the event finally he has time to breath in peace. Actually he decided to spend their dinner time in one of Japanese restaurant in Gangnam which is Hyuna favorite one. Because she cant join him , he refer to come with Junho than only by himself. “Hyung , I miss ajumma food. Should we go there ?” Junho recommended to Nichkhun who loosen his tie “Sure , it’s been very very long time since the last time we come there” then Junho drive the car toward Hondae.

 

Stand in front of Noryangjin Restaurant , Nichkhun examine the view of this old restaurant from his place. It’s been a year since his last visit , busy schedule made him couldn’t lunch nor dinner outside instead in office. He really miss this place , one of memorable and important place for him the place where he found his happiness and give him a heart wrenching at the same time. Junho pat Nichkhun’s shoulder cause he just stiff in front of the door , “Hyung , kaja !” He said wake him up from his trance.

The two man already on their table waiting for ordering the food , Nichkhun’s eyes landed on some aprons hung near their table. This last 6 years he didnt see those aprons hung there but why today they appear again?

“Huh , Ajumma provide new apron for customers now.. “ Junho said as it’s first time for him ever look at those aprons.

“No , it’s old one.. “

Nichkhun clarify as he really recognize them. The K and V initial on the it enough to tell him that aprons used to wore by him and her every time they came here. Ajjuma would never let anyone else use those aprons beside them, 6 years ago when she left so did one of the apron. She is gone.. doesnt she? How come the other appear again..  hung next to each other as it suppose to be 6 years ago.

“Which one ?” Junho ask him

“The dark one.. “He said before Junho handed him a black apron while he takes the red one. The woman finally come brings some dishes , samgyupsal , kimchi stew , rice and others the laid down them on their table.

“ Calbogesemnida.. !!!” both said filling their starving stomach.

 

“Ommona.. Nichkhun-ssi , Junho –ssi !!” an old woman who come to clean their table said in surprise.

“ Uh , anyeong haseyo ajuma.. nice to see you again..” He greet her.

“It’s been long time..how are you?” The old woman sit beside him.

” I am doing fine , you ?” “I am fine too , and Junho – ssi ?” She glance at Junho who still busy with his drink.

“ Me too ajumma , your food still delicious as always.. “

“Thanks , I think  you don’t wanna come to this old restaurant since I often watch you on tv.. “

“Eittss.. I am busy lately so I eat at office most of time.”

“Oh really ? I think my old customers one by one pay me a visit.. Its really makes me happy then.. “

“Really?”

“Yeah , 2 days ago Krystal-ssi came. For my surprise she also came with Victoria –ssi .. “

Junho choke , surprised by her words but the one who most surprise here is Nichkhun , obvious from his expression. Her words almost makes him get a heart attack, she just mention her name VICTORIA. It’s been 6 years he didn’t hear those name in his life ,all of sudden heard her name also bring her face into that painful memories again after 6 years he try to erase from his mind but just in blink of eyes her name , her face and all about them drowning his mind.

“Really Victoria , Victoria .. “ Junho ask falteringly.

“Yes , Victoria.. she said she just comeback from Beijing.. I didn’t recognize her at first , aiggoo.. she really beautiful , she becomes more pretty now.. “

Nichkhun only silent , speechless doesn’t know how he suppose to react. So , she is here now .. in this city ? why did she come back after 6 years ? how is she doing ?  How does she look like now ? Does she still remember him?

 

 

 

New chapter , I decided to update at the beginning of august but lately I have free time to write.. thanks god.. what do you thing about this chapter.. You will know why did khuntoria seperate on the  chapter 5 or six,,, hehehhehe.. dont forget to upvote , subscribe and comment !!! Love you guys !!!

 

Maiy Babo